Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread - Page 399

post #5971 of 6310
Wait I'll give you links
post #5972 of 6310
http://m.ebay.com/itm/380600288430?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
post #5973 of 6310
Quote:


very well

i am also considering 129$ paa-1 golden crystal with 5mm units as opposed to 7 mm of this one!!

post #5974 of 6310
Get them too....i just ordered them yesterday 😎
post #5975 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Get them too....i just ordered them yesterday 😎


very good

 

what else have u got at this price point for a comparison??

post #5976 of 6310
Rha ma750i
post #5977 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Rha ma750i


paa-1

 

149$ model will easily outperform the rha i think

post #5978 of 6310
You mean the ear bud...not really because I heard they are analytical sounding.
post #5979 of 6310
I'm also getting the dunu dk1k so that will defiantly be the best under $$200 😎
post #5980 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

You mean the ear bud...not really because I heard they are analytical sounding.


i like the 3 year warranty!!

 

thats awesome and warranty does matter when buying stuff

post #5981 of 6310
I have blox tm7 which beats all of them but they are very very fragile. So I don't really use em that much.
post #5982 of 6310
And the monster gratitude are awesome for $60 now and is worth the msrp ...i modded mine by removing the filters and it became epic😲
post #5983 of 6310

How much more bass does the BE have over the MK2?  My problem with the MK2 was that it didn't have enough bass and treble was slightly harsh (burn-in did help).

 

My problem with gratitudes is that they are tuned too high (snare drums sound more trebly than they should).  I do prefer gratitudes over MK2 overall because they have more bass and sound big and energetic.

post #5984 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

How much more bass does the BE have over the MK2?  My problem with the MK2 was that it didn't have enough bass and treble was slightly harsh (burn-in did help).

 

My problem with gratitudes is that they are tuned too high (snare drums sound more trebly than they should).  I do prefer gratitudes over MK2 overall because they have more bass and sound big and energetic.


if u like that high level of bass(ithink mk2 have perfect bass) u should consider shure se215 or westone 3

post #5985 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


if u like that high level of bass(ithink mk2 have perfect bass) u should consider shure se215 or westone 3

whoa i think thats a pretty big jump imo

 

i haven't heard the mk2 but even the be edition to the shure se215 is a bit a jump to me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread