I have no problems with the cords staying put after curling them up and over the ears (without the earguides).
1. Insert the earphones into the ears
2. Run the left and right wires over the ears and down in back
3. Bring the left and right wires under the chin
4. pull down slightly on main wire at mid chest level, thus exerting a downward pull on the wires in back of the ears
5. Now use the sliding adjustment piece, and slide it up to within about half an inch (1.5cm) of the underside of the chin
6. This maintains the snugness of the wires running in back of your ears.
If done as described, you could probably now go play basketball, or do literally anything, and the wires will stay put.
Vsonic put the sliding adjustment piece there for a reason. If you do not know what the sliding adjustment piece is, then follow the wires from the earphones down until you get to the point where both the left and right wires run through a small plastic fitting of one fourth inch (3mm). That is the sliding adjustment piece. You can slide it up and down on the two wires that run through it.
I cannot make this any more clear.
Edited by Chacho - 6/21/13 at 9:05am