Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 497  

post #7441 of 7505

^^

Solid Rig....

post #7442 of 7505

Did not really knew where to post unboxing pictures of my "new" Peerless PMB100, so I hooked it up with the Teclast T51, so I have the portability excuse to post pics here :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you can probably see, I do not drive them with the headphone-out from the T51, since it is too weak. The line out is much stronger. Sounds fantastic (did not expect it).

post #7443 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Not sure how they sound but holy moly they are beautiful!

regular_smile%20.gif They sound just as good wink_face.gif

post #7444 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

Did not really knew where to post unboxing pictures of my "new" Peerless PMB100, so I hooked it up with the Teclast T51, so I have the portability excuse to post pics here :D

 

 

 

As you can probably see, I do not drive them with the headphone-out from the T51, since it is too weak. The line out is much stronger. Sounds fantastic (did not expect it).

 

A small note...you can use the EQ to increase the volume or decrease (custom EQ) while in line-out.

post #7445 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

 

A small note...you can use the EQ to increase the volume or decrease (custom EQ) while in line-out.

 

Thanks for the tip. With all settings on 9 it works out great!

post #7446 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

 

Thanks for the tip. With all settings on 9 it works out great!

 

Glad to be of helpwink.gif.

Just sold my second T51 (a week ago) (new & only opened to  charge), it still amazes me, and strangely , Teclast has stopped making it and no replacement in sightconfused_face.gif.

That's why my hopes are on the Fiio X3.

post #7447 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

 

Glad to be of helpwink.gif.

Just sold my second T51 (a week ago) (new & only opened to  charge), it still amazes me, and strangely , Teclast has stopped making it and no replacement in sightconfused_face.gif.

That's why my hopes are on the Fiio X3.

 

The T51 is great, but recently it has some issues with its internal memory. Although there are enough people hoping for the Teclast T59, it seems that this project has stopped. From what I have read (or understood from chinese google-translation), there were some changes in management and the focus is now on tablets :(. As you said, the T51 still great.

 

I am also looking forward to the X3 and the ESW11LTD(oooh god yes).

post #7448 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostlance View Post

Jaben Malaysia SS15's rig? Your supposed to post your own rig here.

I'm sorry. Actually the Porta Tube is not mine and I apologize if it offended you in anyway frown.gif

post #7449 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcheong View Post

I'm sorry. Actually the Porta Tube is not mine and I apologize if it offended you in anyway frown.gif

lol.. and so is the HP1 and the T1.. :p dude dont troll in here.

post #7450 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostlance View Post

lol.. and so is the HP1 and the T1.. :p dude dont troll in here.

haha alright you got me and I'm sorry rolleyes.gif been wanting to own the T1 but I bought the D7000 instead therefore I gave up on that setup frown.gif

post #7451 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostlance View Post

lol.. and so is the HP1 and the T1.. :p dude dont troll in here.

 

I guess that was a little bit too harsh, but yes in this thread we prefer you posting YOUR own rig :) and headfi is such a big community so its hard to steal pics of another forum.

 

Now to apologize to the group, you ought to give us a pic of your personal portable rig!

post #7452 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAdrian View Post

 

I guess that was a little bit too harsh, but yes in this thread we prefer you posting YOUR own rig :) and headfi is such a big community so its hard to steal pics of another forum.

 

Now to apologize to the group, you ought to give us a pic of your personal portable rig!

SIR YES SIR ! btw is the D7000 counted as a portable ? I borrowed my M-80 to my friend .__.

post #7453 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAdrian View Post

 

I guess that was a little bit too harsh, but yes in this thread we prefer you posting YOUR own rig :) and headfi is such a big community so its hard to steal pics of another forum.

 

Now to apologize to the group, you ought to give us a pic of your personal portable rig!

 

My way of saying sorry redface.gif

 

Airplane rig : Sennheiser PXC 450

 

Starbucks / Library rig : Denon AH-D7000

 

On The Go / Train / Bus ride rig : Shure SE535 w/ Hippo Moonstone Cable

post #7454 of 7505
Great Rigs!
post #7455 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcheong View Post

 

My way of saying sorry redface.gif

 

Airplane rig : Sennheiser PXC 450

 

 

Starbucks / Library rig : Denon AH-D7000

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

On The Go / Train / Bus ride rig : Shure SE535 w/ Hippo Moonstone Cable

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

With rigs like them why bother taking other's photos... Nice setup, do you use a portable amp with the D7k when out and about?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)