recently added a 64gb micro sd to my rockboxed 8gb clip zip! Still my favorite portable player to perfectly compliment my Westone ES-5 Customs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 481
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice to see some fellow Nano 2G owners :) I bought this little player like 5 years ago when i wasn't in the audiophile scene. I must say it's my favourite looking iPod.
But sadly the audio quality is really poor. When docked into my E17 there's a very noticeable hiss, and it sounds nowhere near as good as the E17 in USB mode.
Hey Br777 did ,i suppose you formatted your Micro-SD to Fat?
I thought the maxim capacity for the Clip + and the Clip Zip were 32 gigabytes.Apparently i am going to find out on some US site a good price for a 64g and see the cheapest way to get it to my homedoor!Thanks about that info.
My brand new HD 700 set up : Alo continental tube amp + iPod classic 7 G 160 Gb
Cable : Lod to USB tone arm cable van den Hul
6,3 mm to mini converter 8 braid solid core silver cable
SQ : very sweet and lush midrange , it is very good to listen audiophile recording and
audiophile Mandarin song .
Very balance sound quality , less bass impact compare Alo RX 3 B
For long listening is excellent , no fatigue fill
just curious, is there any different with such a heavy usage of the anti-slip pad?
It's a DIY Cable built from Toxic Cables Cryo-ed UP-OCC Copper with Palic plug and Wood beads as "Y" split and as Tensioner.
Google Nexus 7 with TF10 and DIY Cable.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone Phones and repair 1 second ago
- › The Top 10 Truths Of Head-Fi 5 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 21 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 27 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 28 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 50 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 59 seconds ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2