recently added a 64gb micro sd to my rockboxed 8gb clip zip! Still my favorite portable player to perfectly compliment my Westone ES-5 Customs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 481
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice to see some fellow Nano 2G owners :) I bought this little player like 5 years ago when i wasn't in the audiophile scene. I must say it's my favourite looking iPod.
But sadly the audio quality is really poor. When docked into my E17 there's a very noticeable hiss, and it sounds nowhere near as good as the E17 in USB mode.
Hey Br777 did ,i suppose you formatted your Micro-SD to Fat?
I thought the maxim capacity for the Clip + and the Clip Zip were 32 gigabytes.Apparently i am going to find out on some US site a good price for a 64g and see the cheapest way to get it to my homedoor!Thanks about that info.
My brand new HD 700 set up : Alo continental tube amp + iPod classic 7 G 160 Gb
Cable : Lod to USB tone arm cable van den Hul
6,3 mm to mini converter 8 braid solid core silver cable
SQ : very sweet and lush midrange , it is very good to listen audiophile recording and
audiophile Mandarin song .
Very balance sound quality , less bass impact compare Alo RX 3 B
For long listening is excellent , no fatigue fill
just curious, is there any different with such a heavy usage of the anti-slip pad?
It's a DIY Cable built from Toxic Cables Cryo-ed UP-OCC Copper with Palic plug and Wood beads as "Y" split and as Tensioner.
Google Nexus 7 with TF10 and DIY Cable.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AKG Q701 vs Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro for directional accuracy 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 - Red 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › 7th Gen (2009) iPod Classic 160 SQ 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › Best Over Ear Headphones under 100$ 6 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)