recently added a 64gb micro sd to my rockboxed 8gb clip zip! Still my favorite portable player to perfectly compliment my Westone ES-5 Customs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 481
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice to see some fellow Nano 2G owners :) I bought this little player like 5 years ago when i wasn't in the audiophile scene. I must say it's my favourite looking iPod.
But sadly the audio quality is really poor. When docked into my E17 there's a very noticeable hiss, and it sounds nowhere near as good as the E17 in USB mode.
Hey Br777 did ,i suppose you formatted your Micro-SD to Fat?
I thought the maxim capacity for the Clip + and the Clip Zip were 32 gigabytes.Apparently i am going to find out on some US site a good price for a 64g and see the cheapest way to get it to my homedoor!Thanks about that info.
My brand new HD 700 set up : Alo continental tube amp + iPod classic 7 G 160 Gb
Cable : Lod to USB tone arm cable van den Hul
6,3 mm to mini converter 8 braid solid core silver cable
SQ : very sweet and lush midrange , it is very good to listen audiophile recording and
audiophile Mandarin song .
Very balance sound quality , less bass impact compare Alo RX 3 B
For long listening is excellent , no fatigue fill
just curious, is there any different with such a heavy usage of the anti-slip pad?
It's a DIY Cable built from Toxic Cables Cryo-ed UP-OCC Copper with Palic plug and Wood beads as "Y" split and as Tensioner.
Google Nexus 7 with TF10 and DIY Cable.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Acoustics, resonance and filters. How to deal with standing waves? 26 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX850: Has my hearing deteriorated or improved? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › FLARE AUDIO R2A 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Best <$300 headphones (amazon) for gaming? 3 minutes ago
- › Great headphone with 3.5mm jack for V-moda BoomPro 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX110LPB - Good idea for budget earbuds or should I go with... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3