recently added a 64gb micro sd to my rockboxed 8gb clip zip! Still my favorite portable player to perfectly compliment my Westone ES-5 Customs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Do high-end headphones sound more speaker-like than lower-end headphones? Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the ATH-M50s better than the Beyerdynamic DT-1350s? Last post on 6/4/13 at 8:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio e17 vs Audioengine D1 ( paired with the ATH-M50s or the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 ) Last post on 5/28/13 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 481
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice to see some fellow Nano 2G owners :) I bought this little player like 5 years ago when i wasn't in the audiophile scene. I must say it's my favourite looking iPod.
But sadly the audio quality is really poor. When docked into my E17 there's a very noticeable hiss, and it sounds nowhere near as good as the E17 in USB mode.
Hey Br777 did ,i suppose you formatted your Micro-SD to Fat?
I thought the maxim capacity for the Clip + and the Clip Zip were 32 gigabytes.Apparently i am going to find out on some US site a good price for a 64g and see the cheapest way to get it to my homedoor!Thanks about that info.
My brand new HD 700 set up : Alo continental tube amp + iPod classic 7 G 160 Gb
Cable : Lod to USB tone arm cable van den Hul
6,3 mm to mini converter 8 braid solid core silver cable
SQ : very sweet and lush midrange , it is very good to listen audiophile recording and
audiophile Mandarin song .
Very balance sound quality , less bass impact compare Alo RX 3 B
For long listening is excellent , no fatigue fill
just curious, is there any different with such a heavy usage of the anti-slip pad?
It's a DIY Cable built from Toxic Cables Cryo-ed UP-OCC Copper with Palic plug and Wood beads as "Y" split and as Tensioner.
Google Nexus 7 with TF10 and DIY Cable.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › What size Comply foam tips for the Astrotec AM-90? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi 2013 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Wireless cans for elderly relative. Suggestions, please! 6 minutes ago
- › Homemade Foam Ear Tips for IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 8 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 9 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe