recently added a 64gb micro sd to my rockboxed 8gb clip zip! Still my favorite portable player to perfectly compliment my Westone ES-5 Customs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Westone UM3X broke. Need a new portable easy to drive (ampless) on-ear/IEM alternative.... Last post on 12/17/12 at 9:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to rediscover my music! Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- E10 vs E17 in a nutshell? Last post on 3/13/13 at 7:03am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50???? Last post on 11/20/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 481
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice to see some fellow Nano 2G owners :) I bought this little player like 5 years ago when i wasn't in the audiophile scene. I must say it's my favourite looking iPod.
But sadly the audio quality is really poor. When docked into my E17 there's a very noticeable hiss, and it sounds nowhere near as good as the E17 in USB mode.
Hey Br777 did ,i suppose you formatted your Micro-SD to Fat?
I thought the maxim capacity for the Clip + and the Clip Zip were 32 gigabytes.Apparently i am going to find out on some US site a good price for a 64g and see the cheapest way to get it to my homedoor!Thanks about that info.
My brand new HD 700 set up : Alo continental tube amp + iPod classic 7 G 160 Gb
Cable : Lod to USB tone arm cable van den Hul
6,3 mm to mini converter 8 braid solid core silver cable
SQ : very sweet and lush midrange , it is very good to listen audiophile recording and
audiophile Mandarin song .
Very balance sound quality , less bass impact compare Alo RX 3 B
For long listening is excellent , no fatigue fill
just curious, is there any different with such a heavy usage of the anti-slip pad?
It's a DIY Cable built from Toxic Cables Cryo-ed UP-OCC Copper with Palic plug and Wood beads as "Y" split and as Tensioner.
Google Nexus 7 with TF10 and DIY Cable.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Alternatives to Etymotic HF2 12 seconds ago
- › HM-901 32 seconds ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 41 seconds ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links... 51 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-1.3 Review (Updated: 14MAY2013) 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH-900/TH-600 or LCD-2 for basshead (with sample playlist) 2 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe