- 883 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
I am penning down my opinion about the QLS QA360 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 479
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Staying on topic I've got a retro version of your rig (don't mind the literature hahaha)
Sounds great! I use it way more often than the other rig. I read a lot of mixed reviews about the px100ii but I find them great, surprisingly detailed for $50 and the BASS :O it's present but polite, never muddy IMO.
They're certainly better than the old-school iBuds.....lol. I just never used them because earbuds don't stay in my ears unless I sit still. It's been nice to keep them around, that way every time I have sold off a player I've had earbuds to include with it...lol.
Yours were defective. Thin is literally the last word I'd use to describe them. They have a very full sound...that's why I like them and recommend them.
As for the 2g...Yeah It's still one of my favorite iPods. This one in particular barely has any damage on it. I was blown away.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › XLR male-to-male 6 seconds ago
- › How come the JVC HA-S500 sounds like crap to me when it sounds like... 40 seconds ago
- › online music services- Do some have better quality than Spotify? 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB50: All of your basses...all of them. 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones, Black by Nocturnal310
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)