Did you end up putting 3m carbon fiber on the C3?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do high-end headphones sound more speaker-like than lower-end headphones? Last post on 6/8/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the ATH-M50s better than the Beyerdynamic DT-1350s? Last post on 6/4/13 at 8:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio e17 vs Audioengine D1 ( paired with the ATH-M50s or the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 ) Last post on 5/28/13 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Westone UM3X broke. Need a new portable easy to drive (ampless) on-ear/IEM alternative.... Last post on 12/17/12 at 9:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 469
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awesome rig! I just got myself an ALO Rx MK3 too, how are you liking it so far? I got mine specifically to drive my LCD2s that I also barely got. To tell you the truth I was not very impressed at first, my previous set up was a full magnumed grado and an rsa mustang with a CLAS. I was very pleased and was enjoying this rig for awhile, but I was always curious about the LCD2, so I pulled the trigger. I finally realized that the issue was not the RXMK3, but rather me being used to the magnum/grado sound, much brighter than the LCD2s.
No, on the back i have dual lock low profile, I also have the low profile on the Zo and c&c bh for quick change.
On the front of the c3 i cut a old xperia screen protector with an exacto knife to protect it from scratching.
Nice looking rig Rudi.
The Fostex is also an amp. Did you try it that way and found it lacking?
One could assume so. Jude did mention in his review of the HP-P1 that the amp section isn't quite powerful enough for more demanding headphones.. Or that's one heck of a waste of $650. Perhaps the balanced out had something to do with it as well.
And they may not be the most sensitive ones out, but they still would not 'need a powerful amp.
Rudi, I am considering the foster because its all in one, I have Miracles too is the reason I'm asking.
Edited by Saraguie - 10/4/12 at 9:41pm
Nope. I do make the point of taking it out and putting it separately in a tray along with mobile phone and other gadgets. Once or twice the gate security guys pick it up and have a good look but that's about it. Most of the time it just goes through x-ray conveyor belt and that's the end of it.
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 sp IEM
Edited by DigitalFreak - 10/4/12 at 11:12pm
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 so IEM
Now I hate you more..........Congratulation.
I appreciate your feedback...
Thanks turok, hey come say hi on MuppetFace's diary thread we all miss you my friend.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFiMAN HE6 like new condition for sale 1 second ago
- › Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread 4 seconds ago
- › BEST HEADPHONES FOR METAL/ROCK 47 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 48 seconds ago
- › Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K712 PRO Announced 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe