Did you end up putting 3m carbon fiber on the C3?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 469
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awesome rig! I just got myself an ALO Rx MK3 too, how are you liking it so far? I got mine specifically to drive my LCD2s that I also barely got. To tell you the truth I was not very impressed at first, my previous set up was a full magnumed grado and an rsa mustang with a CLAS. I was very pleased and was enjoying this rig for awhile, but I was always curious about the LCD2, so I pulled the trigger. I finally realized that the issue was not the RXMK3, but rather me being used to the magnum/grado sound, much brighter than the LCD2s.
No, on the back i have dual lock low profile, I also have the low profile on the Zo and c&c bh for quick change.
On the front of the c3 i cut a old xperia screen protector with an exacto knife to protect it from scratching.
Nice looking rig Rudi.
The Fostex is also an amp. Did you try it that way and found it lacking?
One could assume so. Jude did mention in his review of the HP-P1 that the amp section isn't quite powerful enough for more demanding headphones.. Or that's one heck of a waste of $650. Perhaps the balanced out had something to do with it as well.
And they may not be the most sensitive ones out, but they still would not 'need a powerful amp.
Rudi, I am considering the foster because its all in one, I have Miracles too is the reason I'm asking.
Edited by Saraguie - 10/4/12 at 9:41pm
Nope. I do make the point of taking it out and putting it separately in a tray along with mobile phone and other gadgets. Once or twice the gate security guys pick it up and have a good look but that's about it. Most of the time it just goes through x-ray conveyor belt and that's the end of it.
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 sp IEM
Edited by DigitalFreak - 10/4/12 at 11:12pm
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 so IEM
Now I hate you more..........Congratulation.
I appreciate your feedback...
Thanks turok, hey come say hi on MuppetFace's diary thread we all miss you my friend.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Hifiman He-500 2 minutes ago
- › FS/T: Westone UM3X w/ One issue 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › thread for fun...do you see your hearing getting lost in the future? 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › WTB SONY XB90EX 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 ohms - Very good condition, modded 8 minutes ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 8 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica IM50 Black, Final Audio Heaven II Black 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)