Did you end up putting 3m carbon fiber on the C3?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
This is a wonderful little tube amplifier for the price. I paid only $59 for the amp and it was in perfect condition with a new Electro-Harmonix 6922 tube. The tube itself runs about $15, so the...
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 469
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awesome rig! I just got myself an ALO Rx MK3 too, how are you liking it so far? I got mine specifically to drive my LCD2s that I also barely got. To tell you the truth I was not very impressed at first, my previous set up was a full magnumed grado and an rsa mustang with a CLAS. I was very pleased and was enjoying this rig for awhile, but I was always curious about the LCD2, so I pulled the trigger. I finally realized that the issue was not the RXMK3, but rather me being used to the magnum/grado sound, much brighter than the LCD2s.
No, on the back i have dual lock low profile, I also have the low profile on the Zo and c&c bh for quick change.
On the front of the c3 i cut a old xperia screen protector with an exacto knife to protect it from scratching.
Nice looking rig Rudi.
The Fostex is also an amp. Did you try it that way and found it lacking?
One could assume so. Jude did mention in his review of the HP-P1 that the amp section isn't quite powerful enough for more demanding headphones.. Or that's one heck of a waste of $650. Perhaps the balanced out had something to do with it as well.
And they may not be the most sensitive ones out, but they still would not 'need a powerful amp.
Rudi, I am considering the foster because its all in one, I have Miracles too is the reason I'm asking.
Edited by Saraguie - 10/4/12 at 9:41pm
Nope. I do make the point of taking it out and putting it separately in a tray along with mobile phone and other gadgets. Once or twice the gate security guys pick it up and have a good look but that's about it. Most of the time it just goes through x-ray conveyor belt and that's the end of it.
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 sp IEM
Edited by DigitalFreak - 10/4/12 at 11:12pm
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 so IEM
Now I hate you more..........Congratulation.
I appreciate your feedback...
Thanks turok, hey come say hi on MuppetFace's diary thread we all miss you my friend.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amp/Dac similar to DA-10 Denon, Fiio E17k, E17 w/line out etc 38 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AUDIOTRAK Prodigy CUBE External USB Sound Card by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2