Did you end up putting 3m carbon fiber on the C3?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 469
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awesome rig! I just got myself an ALO Rx MK3 too, how are you liking it so far? I got mine specifically to drive my LCD2s that I also barely got. To tell you the truth I was not very impressed at first, my previous set up was a full magnumed grado and an rsa mustang with a CLAS. I was very pleased and was enjoying this rig for awhile, but I was always curious about the LCD2, so I pulled the trigger. I finally realized that the issue was not the RXMK3, but rather me being used to the magnum/grado sound, much brighter than the LCD2s.
No, on the back i have dual lock low profile, I also have the low profile on the Zo and c&c bh for quick change.
On the front of the c3 i cut a old xperia screen protector with an exacto knife to protect it from scratching.
Nice looking rig Rudi.
The Fostex is also an amp. Did you try it that way and found it lacking?
One could assume so. Jude did mention in his review of the HP-P1 that the amp section isn't quite powerful enough for more demanding headphones.. Or that's one heck of a waste of $650. Perhaps the balanced out had something to do with it as well.
And they may not be the most sensitive ones out, but they still would not 'need a powerful amp.
Rudi, I am considering the foster because its all in one, I have Miracles too is the reason I'm asking.
Edited by Saraguie - 10/4/12 at 9:41pm
Nope. I do make the point of taking it out and putting it separately in a tray along with mobile phone and other gadgets. Once or twice the gate security guys pick it up and have a good look but that's about it. Most of the time it just goes through x-ray conveyor belt and that's the end of it.
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 sp IEM
Edited by DigitalFreak - 10/4/12 at 11:12pm
It took forever waiting on Canada Post but I finally got my new player. The Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition looks great and everything I've thrown at it sounds great. The only gripe so far I have about this new gear is the UI is rather primitive and quirky but once you learn how to navigate around you find it works well enough to get the job done. Pictured above is my new player with the jPhonic K2 so IEM
Now I hate you more..........Congratulation.
I appreciate your feedback...
Thanks turok, hey come say hi on MuppetFace's diary thread we all miss you my friend.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 second ago
- › Looking for a bedroom audio system 6 seconds ago
- › Sony PCM M10 as portable player? 53 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › usb to rca or coaxial 1 minute ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Second Generation (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 3 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3