Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Yesterday
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 468
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is my worst nightmare...I frequently debate with my wife which would be worse to lose...sight or hearing? (I am a self-confessed music nerd, and a part time artist...)
Sight. Easy choice for me. I actually know a man that's been blind his whole life and is the best local mastering engineers I know. Just listening to his listen and watching him tweak things I can't even hear is amazing.
That's a serious question. As much as I love music I'm a way bigger movie and game geek to lose my sight. Also, I'll need someone to tag along with me to change the music and stuff because there's just no way I'll be able to use either my desktop or portable rig by myself, especially the colorfly c3. If it happens though I'll have to change my portable rig to make it work. I'll need something really simple - probably an ipod shuffle but as I'll be blind and that will be my only joy I guess that will be the time to get an Altmann Tera Player.
OH....Thanks Bro.....life..what I can say, but thank you for the Apple story, it made my day, and I need more of these esp. these tough days. I missed your smileys..throw me one..
Something similar happened between me and an employee with his "Super headphone".....the unmentionables...and my JH16...it took me 3 hours to explain the concept of my hearing aid..
It took me some time...but still recuperating...
I am excited about the Resurrection of Fiio's X3..I think it should be renamed to the "Phoenix"...
I know what you mean...I myself enjoy painting.
We don't value what we have , until we lose it.....
why is there so much space between the fostex and the iphone?
and ... do you take phone calls with the iphone?
Because Lod to USB Van Den Hul to stiff and very easy to break , I put rubber
Between my iPhone 4 S and my Fostex Hp P 1.
Because IPhone 4 S is the best idevice as source , mostly I use as DAP
Not much use as phone .
For phone call I use my iPhone 4 G and Blackberry Dakota
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/4/12 at 9:13am
Whenever I had a brick portable rig I'd just answer the phone, listen through the cans, and talk into the air. Worked fairly well if the rig was just on a table or something at a coffee shop.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best amp and dac for HD600. 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 7 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 7 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)