Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 468
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is my worst nightmare...I frequently debate with my wife which would be worse to lose...sight or hearing? (I am a self-confessed music nerd, and a part time artist...)
Sight. Easy choice for me. I actually know a man that's been blind his whole life and is the best local mastering engineers I know. Just listening to his listen and watching him tweak things I can't even hear is amazing.
That's a serious question. As much as I love music I'm a way bigger movie and game geek to lose my sight. Also, I'll need someone to tag along with me to change the music and stuff because there's just no way I'll be able to use either my desktop or portable rig by myself, especially the colorfly c3. If it happens though I'll have to change my portable rig to make it work. I'll need something really simple - probably an ipod shuffle but as I'll be blind and that will be my only joy I guess that will be the time to get an Altmann Tera Player.
OH....Thanks Bro.....life..what I can say, but thank you for the Apple story, it made my day, and I need more of these esp. these tough days. I missed your smileys..throw me one..
Something similar happened between me and an employee with his "Super headphone".....the unmentionables...and my JH16...it took me 3 hours to explain the concept of my hearing aid..
It took me some time...but still recuperating...
I am excited about the Resurrection of Fiio's X3..I think it should be renamed to the "Phoenix"...
I know what you mean...I myself enjoy painting.
We don't value what we have , until we lose it.....
why is there so much space between the fostex and the iphone?
and ... do you take phone calls with the iphone?
Because Lod to USB Van Den Hul to stiff and very easy to break , I put rubber
Between my iPhone 4 S and my Fostex Hp P 1.
Because IPhone 4 S is the best idevice as source , mostly I use as DAP
Not much use as phone .
For phone call I use my iPhone 4 G and Blackberry Dakota
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/4/12 at 9:13am
Whenever I had a brick portable rig I'd just answer the phone, listen through the cans, and talk into the air. Worked fairly well if the rig was just on a table or something at a coffee shop.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Male 4 pin XLR to female 1/4" adapter existence? 27 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 48 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400 headphones with core3d sound card 59 seconds ago
- › $500 desktop setup? 1 minute ago
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 1 minute ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › HD598 vs DT990 for FiiO X1 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3