Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 468
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is my worst nightmare...I frequently debate with my wife which would be worse to lose...sight or hearing? (I am a self-confessed music nerd, and a part time artist...)
Sight. Easy choice for me. I actually know a man that's been blind his whole life and is the best local mastering engineers I know. Just listening to his listen and watching him tweak things I can't even hear is amazing.
That's a serious question. As much as I love music I'm a way bigger movie and game geek to lose my sight. Also, I'll need someone to tag along with me to change the music and stuff because there's just no way I'll be able to use either my desktop or portable rig by myself, especially the colorfly c3. If it happens though I'll have to change my portable rig to make it work. I'll need something really simple - probably an ipod shuffle but as I'll be blind and that will be my only joy I guess that will be the time to get an Altmann Tera Player.
OH....Thanks Bro.....life..what I can say, but thank you for the Apple story, it made my day, and I need more of these esp. these tough days. I missed your smileys..throw me one..
Something similar happened between me and an employee with his "Super headphone".....the unmentionables...and my JH16...it took me 3 hours to explain the concept of my hearing aid..
It took me some time...but still recuperating...
I am excited about the Resurrection of Fiio's X3..I think it should be renamed to the "Phoenix"...
I know what you mean...I myself enjoy painting.
We don't value what we have , until we lose it.....
why is there so much space between the fostex and the iphone?
and ... do you take phone calls with the iphone?
Because Lod to USB Van Den Hul to stiff and very easy to break , I put rubber
Between my iPhone 4 S and my Fostex Hp P 1.
Because IPhone 4 S is the best idevice as source , mostly I use as DAP
Not much use as phone .
For phone call I use my iPhone 4 G and Blackberry Dakota
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/4/12 at 9:13am
Whenever I had a brick portable rig I'd just answer the phone, listen through the cans, and talk into the air. Worked fairly well if the rig was just on a table or something at a coffee shop.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Room feel 1 minute ago
- › Help pick new full open headphones to add to my collection 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 337 IEMs compared (NHT SuperBuds added 05/05/15... 5 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 8 minutes ago
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2