Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Westone UM3X broke. Need a new portable easy to drive (ampless) on-ear/IEM alternative.... Last post on 12/17/12 at 9:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to rediscover my music! Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- E10 vs E17 in a nutshell? Last post on 3/13/13 at 7:03am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50???? Last post on 11/20/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 468
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is my worst nightmare...I frequently debate with my wife which would be worse to lose...sight or hearing? (I am a self-confessed music nerd, and a part time artist...)
Sight. Easy choice for me. I actually know a man that's been blind his whole life and is the best local mastering engineers I know. Just listening to his listen and watching him tweak things I can't even hear is amazing.
That's a serious question. As much as I love music I'm a way bigger movie and game geek to lose my sight. Also, I'll need someone to tag along with me to change the music and stuff because there's just no way I'll be able to use either my desktop or portable rig by myself, especially the colorfly c3. If it happens though I'll have to change my portable rig to make it work. I'll need something really simple - probably an ipod shuffle but as I'll be blind and that will be my only joy I guess that will be the time to get an Altmann Tera Player.
OH....Thanks Bro.....life..what I can say, but thank you for the Apple story, it made my day, and I need more of these esp. these tough days. I missed your smileys..throw me one..
Something similar happened between me and an employee with his "Super headphone".....the unmentionables...and my JH16...it took me 3 hours to explain the concept of my hearing aid..
It took me some time...but still recuperating...
I am excited about the Resurrection of Fiio's X3..I think it should be renamed to the "Phoenix"...
I know what you mean...I myself enjoy painting.
We don't value what we have , until we lose it.....
why is there so much space between the fostex and the iphone?
and ... do you take phone calls with the iphone?
Because Lod to USB Van Den Hul to stiff and very easy to break , I put rubber
Between my iPhone 4 S and my Fostex Hp P 1.
Because IPhone 4 S is the best idevice as source , mostly I use as DAP
Not much use as phone .
For phone call I use my iPhone 4 G and Blackberry Dakota
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/4/12 at 9:13am
Whenever I had a brick portable rig I'd just answer the phone, listen through the cans, and talk into the air. Worked fairly well if the rig was just on a table or something at a coffee shop.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 45 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-1.3 Review (Updated: 14MAY2013) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing an IEM! 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Low-Price Audiophile Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › [Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price. 5 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe