Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 468
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is my worst nightmare...I frequently debate with my wife which would be worse to lose...sight or hearing? (I am a self-confessed music nerd, and a part time artist...)
Sight. Easy choice for me. I actually know a man that's been blind his whole life and is the best local mastering engineers I know. Just listening to his listen and watching him tweak things I can't even hear is amazing.
That's a serious question. As much as I love music I'm a way bigger movie and game geek to lose my sight. Also, I'll need someone to tag along with me to change the music and stuff because there's just no way I'll be able to use either my desktop or portable rig by myself, especially the colorfly c3. If it happens though I'll have to change my portable rig to make it work. I'll need something really simple - probably an ipod shuffle but as I'll be blind and that will be my only joy I guess that will be the time to get an Altmann Tera Player.
OH....Thanks Bro.....life..what I can say, but thank you for the Apple story, it made my day, and I need more of these esp. these tough days. I missed your smileys..throw me one..
Something similar happened between me and an employee with his "Super headphone".....the unmentionables...and my JH16...it took me 3 hours to explain the concept of my hearing aid..
It took me some time...but still recuperating...
I am excited about the Resurrection of Fiio's X3..I think it should be renamed to the "Phoenix"...
I know what you mean...I myself enjoy painting.
We don't value what we have , until we lose it.....
why is there so much space between the fostex and the iphone?
and ... do you take phone calls with the iphone?
Because Lod to USB Van Den Hul to stiff and very easy to break , I put rubber
Between my iPhone 4 S and my Fostex Hp P 1.
Because IPhone 4 S is the best idevice as source , mostly I use as DAP
Not much use as phone .
For phone call I use my iPhone 4 G and Blackberry Dakota
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/4/12 at 9:13am
Whenever I had a brick portable rig I'd just answer the phone, listen through the cans, and talk into the air. Worked fairly well if the rig was just on a table or something at a coffee shop.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 10 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 37 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 44 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › On USB audio: a case against USB 3 , "audiophile" USB cables, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Objective2 O2 Amp plus ODAC with RCA+3.5mm Outputs 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations needed for a new headphone (budget: $200/flexible) 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB Shure se215-blk 3 minutes ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob