oooppss. You have to PM http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/kabelmeister from here. He will discuss specs and give you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
In my search for a good pair of earbuds, these where my next try. Better than the previous maxell I bought, but definitely the search must keep going. My ratings are; Bass 2/5,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After joining Head-Fi.... A hole grows in my wallet and it's getting bigger and bigger...(and lighter at the same time)
It all started with a friend who lend me his UE Super Fi 5 pro...and showed my this Head-Fi website....
There is a Gollum in my mind says: ( So bright... so beautiful... ah, Precious.. )
a. This is special...very special....must collect....just this.....
b. It got discount! .... wow.....what a steal.... Must Buy!
c. Just one more.... as a Back Up.....
d. I need this to match my XXX.
e. ENDLESS excuse...
In hope of stop owning any more things,
I gotta look at the photo of my Rigs to remind me
that It is Much More than Enough...
but now...my eyes are on the new iPod Touch 5th Gen.... looks delicious...
(what am I thinking....?)
Now I pass all my salary to my wife .... so that I can't buy any more.... Cheers!
For the C2...
it is versatile, but sound too bright to me,
Need to match with Strong Mids IEM or Amp.
Its fancy looking (functionality too) but painful to operate.
"Failed to Load" (or start) --> need to re-install the firmware 1-2 times per month...
No Line-out is a problem also...
Now I am waiting the USB Audio to work properly for Android Platform,
if it works, The portable world is truly full of possibility and hope
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 8 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 20 seconds ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 34 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 50 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 1 minute ago
- › DACS Compatible with Synology nas directly with USB 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2