oooppss. You have to PM http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/kabelmeister from here. He will discuss specs and give you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/28/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/4/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/28/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Do high-end headphones sound more speaker-like than lower-end headphones? Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the ATH-M50s better than the Beyerdynamic DT-1350s? Last post on 6/4/13 at 8:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio e17 vs Audioengine D1 ( paired with the ATH-M50s or the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 ) Last post on 5/28/13 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After joining Head-Fi.... A hole grows in my wallet and it's getting bigger and bigger...(and lighter at the same time)
It all started with a friend who lend me his UE Super Fi 5 pro...and showed my this Head-Fi website....
There is a Gollum in my mind says: ( So bright... so beautiful... ah, Precious.. )
a. This is special...very special....must collect....just this.....
b. It got discount! .... wow.....what a steal.... Must Buy!
c. Just one more.... as a Back Up.....
d. I need this to match my XXX.
e. ENDLESS excuse...
In hope of stop owning any more things,
I gotta look at the photo of my Rigs to remind me
that It is Much More than Enough...
but now...my eyes are on the new iPod Touch 5th Gen.... looks delicious...
(what am I thinking....?)
Now I pass all my salary to my wife .... so that I can't buy any more.... Cheers!
For the C2...
it is versatile, but sound too bright to me,
Need to match with Strong Mids IEM or Amp.
Its fancy looking (functionality too) but painful to operate.
"Failed to Load" (or start) --> need to re-install the firmware 1-2 times per month...
No Line-out is a problem also...
Now I am waiting the USB Audio to work properly for Android Platform,
if it works, The portable world is truly full of possibility and hope
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › Home Audio Setup advice needed - Xonar Card, Tube Amp and Beyer DT... 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Re: Attenuator/impedance matcher for HE-6 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 7 minutes ago
- › Playing high-res music on a Mac 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi