oooppss. You have to PM http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/kabelmeister from here. He will discuss specs and give you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Westone UM3X broke. Need a new portable easy to drive (ampless) on-ear/IEM alternative.... Last post on 12/17/12 at 9:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to rediscover my music! Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- E10 vs E17 in a nutshell? Last post on 3/13/13 at 7:03am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50???? Last post on 11/20/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After joining Head-Fi.... A hole grows in my wallet and it's getting bigger and bigger...(and lighter at the same time)
It all started with a friend who lend me his UE Super Fi 5 pro...and showed my this Head-Fi website....
There is a Gollum in my mind says: ( So bright... so beautiful... ah, Precious.. )
a. This is special...very special....must collect....just this.....
b. It got discount! .... wow.....what a steal.... Must Buy!
c. Just one more.... as a Back Up.....
d. I need this to match my XXX.
e. ENDLESS excuse...
In hope of stop owning any more things,
I gotta look at the photo of my Rigs to remind me
that It is Much More than Enough...
but now...my eyes are on the new iPod Touch 5th Gen.... looks delicious...
(what am I thinking....?)
Now I pass all my salary to my wife .... so that I can't buy any more.... Cheers!
For the C2...
it is versatile, but sound too bright to me,
Need to match with Strong Mids IEM or Amp.
Its fancy looking (functionality too) but painful to operate.
"Failed to Load" (or start) --> need to re-install the firmware 1-2 times per month...
No Line-out is a problem also...
Now I am waiting the USB Audio to work properly for Android Platform,
if it works, The portable world is truly full of possibility and hope
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC - Review 48 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › Channel Islands VHP-2 Headphone Amplifier - Nice Unit 3 minutes ago
- › tera player with affordable IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New! Wyred4Sound µDAC-HD headphones amp/DAC unboxing 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current DIY amplifier "Monolith" 4 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 6 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe