oooppss. You have to PM http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/kabelmeister from here. He will discuss specs and give you a price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 451
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After joining Head-Fi.... A hole grows in my wallet and it's getting bigger and bigger...(and lighter at the same time)
It all started with a friend who lend me his UE Super Fi 5 pro...and showed my this Head-Fi website....
There is a Gollum in my mind says: ( So bright... so beautiful... ah, Precious.. )
a. This is special...very special....must collect....just this.....
b. It got discount! .... wow.....what a steal.... Must Buy!
c. Just one more.... as a Back Up.....
d. I need this to match my XXX.
e. ENDLESS excuse...
In hope of stop owning any more things,
I gotta look at the photo of my Rigs to remind me
that It is Much More than Enough...
but now...my eyes are on the new iPod Touch 5th Gen.... looks delicious...
(what am I thinking....?)
Now I pass all my salary to my wife .... so that I can't buy any more.... Cheers!
For the C2...
it is versatile, but sound too bright to me,
Need to match with Strong Mids IEM or Amp.
Its fancy looking (functionality too) but painful to operate.
"Failed to Load" (or start) --> need to re-install the firmware 1-2 times per month...
No Line-out is a problem also...
Now I am waiting the USB Audio to work properly for Android Platform,
if it works, The portable world is truly full of possibility and hope
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need help with Beats By Dre Pro headphones 13 seconds ago
- › POLL: Which headphone? 46 seconds ago
- › I don't feel any difference between AKG Q701 and Steelseries... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT150 1 minute ago
- › Yes Virgina, There is a difference in USB cables 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3