iPad1 32G + FLAC Player for iPad + Camera Connection Kit + iBasso D6 Amp/DAC + Sennheiser HD380 PRO
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where did you bought your LOD? Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it. Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?
Edited by TheAwesomesauceShow - 5/9/11 at 1:16pm
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.
Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.
Dude i was just saying that people DO pay ridiculous prices for cables, as i dont DIY and have good quality cable lying around.. Beg to differ all you like.
Anyway i was replying to his question, i will leave the topic alone ;)
Edited by Townyj - 5/10/11 at 9:26pm
Why another new thread for the same topic? This is silly, the forum software should be good enough to handle long threads. It's not like we're running on v0.1 of vBulletin (although Huddler sometimes feels like it, since I couldn't even find this new thread with the search function, after the old one got locked without any notice)...
Edited by dfkt - 5/11/11 at 2:22pm
@dkft what are you using with your S&S, still your UE11?
I've been thinking of picking one up, what's the sound signature like?
@Carlosfandango what's the point of using a balanced amp with an unbalanced input? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Are there even any balanced portable DAPs on the market right now? The only way I can think of to have a portable setup that's balanced all the way through would be CLAS or something else with coax out -> DB2 -> PB2.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Yamaha YHD-1 Orthodynamic (Priced to sell!) 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Peachtree iDecco [AUS] 8 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 8 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)