iPad1 32G + FLAC Player for iPad + Camera Connection Kit + iBasso D6 Amp/DAC + Sennheiser HD380 PRO
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where did you bought your LOD? Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it. Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?
Edited by TheAwesomesauceShow - 5/9/11 at 1:16pm
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.
Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.
Dude i was just saying that people DO pay ridiculous prices for cables, as i dont DIY and have good quality cable lying around.. Beg to differ all you like.
Anyway i was replying to his question, i will leave the topic alone ;)
Edited by Townyj - 5/10/11 at 9:26pm
Why another new thread for the same topic? This is silly, the forum software should be good enough to handle long threads. It's not like we're running on v0.1 of vBulletin (although Huddler sometimes feels like it, since I couldn't even find this new thread with the search function, after the old one got locked without any notice)...
Edited by dfkt - 5/11/11 at 2:22pm
@dkft what are you using with your S&S, still your UE11?
I've been thinking of picking one up, what's the sound signature like?
@Carlosfandango what's the point of using a balanced amp with an unbalanced input? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Are there even any balanced portable DAPs on the market right now? The only way I can think of to have a portable setup that's balanced all the way through would be CLAS or something else with coax out -> DB2 -> PB2.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yulong D8,A8 40 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 9 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)