iPad1 32G + FLAC Player for iPad + Camera Connection Kit + iBasso D6 Amp/DAC + Sennheiser HD380 PRO
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Do high-end headphones sound more speaker-like than lower-end headphones? Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the ATH-M50s better than the Beyerdynamic DT-1350s? Last post on 6/4/13 at 8:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio e17 vs Audioengine D1 ( paired with the ATH-M50s or the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 ) Last post on 5/28/13 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I picked these up just because at that time these would be my first set of over ear headphones. I also liked them for their looks. Honestly I wish I hadn't bought them. Lets see...
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where did you bought your LOD? Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it. Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?
Edited by TheAwesomesauceShow - 5/9/11 at 1:16pm
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.
Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.
Dude i was just saying that people DO pay ridiculous prices for cables, as i dont DIY and have good quality cable lying around.. Beg to differ all you like.
Anyway i was replying to his question, i will leave the topic alone ;)
Edited by Townyj - 5/10/11 at 9:26pm
Why another new thread for the same topic? This is silly, the forum software should be good enough to handle long threads. It's not like we're running on v0.1 of vBulletin (although Huddler sometimes feels like it, since I couldn't even find this new thread with the search function, after the old one got locked without any notice)...
Edited by dfkt - 5/11/11 at 2:22pm
@dkft what are you using with your S&S, still your UE11?
I've been thinking of picking one up, what's the sound signature like?
@Carlosfandango what's the point of using a balanced amp with an unbalanced input? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Are there even any balanced portable DAPs on the market right now? The only way I can think of to have a portable setup that's balanced all the way through would be CLAS or something else with coax out -> DB2 -> PB2.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 6 minutes ago
- › Westone ES5 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › Music > Gaming > Movie All-round Cans 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor 7 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Hesh Over-Ear Headphone S6HEDZ-118 (Black/Grey) by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe