iPad1 32G + FLAC Player for iPad + Camera Connection Kit + iBasso D6 Amp/DAC + Sennheiser HD380 PRO
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where did you bought your LOD? Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it. Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?
Edited by TheAwesomesauceShow - 5/9/11 at 1:16pm
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.
Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.
Dude i was just saying that people DO pay ridiculous prices for cables, as i dont DIY and have good quality cable lying around.. Beg to differ all you like.
Anyway i was replying to his question, i will leave the topic alone ;)
Edited by Townyj - 5/10/11 at 9:26pm
Why another new thread for the same topic? This is silly, the forum software should be good enough to handle long threads. It's not like we're running on v0.1 of vBulletin (although Huddler sometimes feels like it, since I couldn't even find this new thread with the search function, after the old one got locked without any notice)...
Edited by dfkt - 5/11/11 at 2:22pm
@dkft what are you using with your S&S, still your UE11?
I've been thinking of picking one up, what's the sound signature like?
@Carlosfandango what's the point of using a balanced amp with an unbalanced input? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Are there even any balanced portable DAPs on the market right now? The only way I can think of to have a portable setup that's balanced all the way through would be CLAS or something else with coax out -> DB2 -> PB2.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyer Dynamic T51i and iBasso DX90, good mix, or not? 2 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 1 minute ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3