Haha nice one!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 379
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i found this two nice solution for thos who are in the States,unfortunately i am not..
Man some of you guys are hardcore audiophile. I can't imagine spending that much on a portable rig, but that don't mean I won't go that route soon.
Here's my simple portable setup. Still waiting for my custom red 3.5mm to 3.5mm from Milian Acoustics. No LOD for me.
Edited by RoMee - 7/13/12 at 9:14am
There are other options I have found that will do the job. Fiio makes some great products at a lower price point. But I haven't found one yet that is as solid at this size. It is usually most expensive to get to that last level of refinement. Here is my .02 on the subject:
"The other side to that coin is that unfortunately many times high-end investments in the audiophile world are not directly proportional to their real world cost when compared their budget counterparts (especially if you want something constructed in the US). In other words, it’s hard to find a $1,000 amp that is 5X better than a $200 amp, or 10X better than a $100 amp. And “better” is always perceived in the ear of the beholder."
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Sony HPM78 (black with copper recable) [MH1 predecessor] 5 seconds ago
- › Need help on setting up my headphone 8 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 36 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Small comparison of AWEI ES800M (Best bang for buck) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Extension (amazon screw up)...... Should i get... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH M50x or AKG K702s? 4 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)