Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ok I'll bite, what iems are they? They look like a cross between a custom and universals.
Oh and pictures?
Clear Blue Triple fi 10 reshell and Solid Black Westone 2 reshell, both by fisher. Use these (well try too, they are going back again for another refit) with a 3rd gen 64 gig (and yet I still run out of room!)ipod touch.
There Fischer Amps FA-3E's. Not heard of them till recently, when sepinho posted pictures a few pages back .They are produced in Germany and sound very very good so far ( only used them for about 10 - 12 hours since they arrived Tuesday ). They do look like 'universal customs', which is part of what attracted me.
They are pretty comfortable and the best isolation I have gotten so far. Very revelaling and pretty neutral sounding.
I was thinking of possibly writing a review of them, but I dont have that much experience with IEM's. Might give it a bash anyway. I like your carboned ZO.
Hi Nigel. I actually bought this ready done as a skin from fleabay... Cost about £3 including shipping from the US. Its proper Di noc 3M stuff - for the ipod classic but fits the video just fine.
The IEM's are Fischer Amps FA-3E's - Not affiliated with Fischer Audio as far as im aware. It seems that Fisher Amps make mostly guitar stuff, and these are designed to be used a stage monitors. Im very impressed with them so far.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which CIEM would you recommend for Rap/HipHop use ? 40 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 8 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › new speaker for my laptop ? 10 minutes ago
- › Next Vienna/Austria meet: April 18th, 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2