Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ok I'll bite, what iems are they? They look like a cross between a custom and universals.
Oh and pictures?
Clear Blue Triple fi 10 reshell and Solid Black Westone 2 reshell, both by fisher. Use these (well try too, they are going back again for another refit) with a 3rd gen 64 gig (and yet I still run out of room!)ipod touch.
There Fischer Amps FA-3E's. Not heard of them till recently, when sepinho posted pictures a few pages back .They are produced in Germany and sound very very good so far ( only used them for about 10 - 12 hours since they arrived Tuesday ). They do look like 'universal customs', which is part of what attracted me.
They are pretty comfortable and the best isolation I have gotten so far. Very revelaling and pretty neutral sounding.
I was thinking of possibly writing a review of them, but I dont have that much experience with IEM's. Might give it a bash anyway. I like your carboned ZO.
Hi Nigel. I actually bought this ready done as a skin from fleabay... Cost about £3 including shipping from the US. Its proper Di noc 3M stuff - for the ipod classic but fits the video just fine.
The IEM's are Fischer Amps FA-3E's - Not affiliated with Fischer Audio as far as im aware. It seems that Fisher Amps make mostly guitar stuff, and these are designed to be used a stage monitors. Im very impressed with them so far.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 25 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › M-Audio AV40 - still a good buy? 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2