Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ok I'll bite, what iems are they? They look like a cross between a custom and universals.
Oh and pictures?
Clear Blue Triple fi 10 reshell and Solid Black Westone 2 reshell, both by fisher. Use these (well try too, they are going back again for another refit) with a 3rd gen 64 gig (and yet I still run out of room!)ipod touch.
There Fischer Amps FA-3E's. Not heard of them till recently, when sepinho posted pictures a few pages back .They are produced in Germany and sound very very good so far ( only used them for about 10 - 12 hours since they arrived Tuesday ). They do look like 'universal customs', which is part of what attracted me.
They are pretty comfortable and the best isolation I have gotten so far. Very revelaling and pretty neutral sounding.
I was thinking of possibly writing a review of them, but I dont have that much experience with IEM's. Might give it a bash anyway. I like your carboned ZO.
Hi Nigel. I actually bought this ready done as a skin from fleabay... Cost about £3 including shipping from the US. Its proper Di noc 3M stuff - for the ipod classic but fits the video just fine.
The IEM's are Fischer Amps FA-3E's - Not affiliated with Fischer Audio as far as im aware. It seems that Fisher Amps make mostly guitar stuff, and these are designed to be used a stage monitors. Im very impressed with them so far.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 22 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 50 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 6 minutes ago
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2