Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- First headphone Last post on 12/18/12 at 6:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Westone UM3X broke. Need a new portable easy to drive (ampless) on-ear/IEM alternative.... Last post on 12/17/12 at 9:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to rediscover my music! Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- E10 vs E17 in a nutshell? Last post on 3/13/13 at 7:03am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- vmoda m80 vs vmoda m100 vs ath m50???? Last post on 11/20/12 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
LOD capability? you mean an integrated LOD jack? I have an X and I have LOD's for it, care to elaborate?
Bose is the leader is noise-canceling headphones combined with their spectacular comfort.
However, I have not personally AB'd the QC15, the NC500D and the PXC-450. I have demo'd the QC15, spectacular comfort and they kill the vast majority of voice, although a crying baby still penetrates the electronic barrier.
I simply mean the ability ro use LODs, whatever way they are made. I also have a LOD for my X and would be happy to use it on the A84/5 series if they were worth trying.
Thanks, i have been listening to this combo nonstop , i had the pleasure of audtioning some mid-fi level cans (hi-fi here in Mexico), The K702 , The Denon D2000 and a Grado that i dont remember the model, but i just fell in love with the Sound of the Senn HD650 and have made it my goal to have them with a nice AMP, I want to keep using this combo X1051 and RE0 for on the move and at home i want the Senn HD650 and the Fiio E9 +E7 combo, have heard great things about this amp, i dont know of another amp that is cheaper and can drive the 650 well , but for now im cool with this
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Redirecting Audio Source just now
- › The HeadAmp GS-X Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Closed Headphones below $200 57 seconds ago
- › WTB : STAX SRM-T2 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Merlin Appreciation Thread (All review and impression... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] 3 minutes ago
- › Need help buying first pair of Headphones or IEM for almost all... 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Monster Audio HiFi-ET MA9 - The SLR DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack Amp , w/Speedball Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › A couple questions about Beyerdynamics 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe