Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 12  

post #166 of 7505

Received the FiiO E11 in the post today as a nice addition to my portable rig... or at least I hope it will be! I've not even had the time to test it yet as it's still charging up! Certainly looks the part though.

 

FiiOE11_CowonStrapped_05.jpg

 

FiiOE11_CowonStrapped_06.jpg

 

FiiOE11_CowonStrapped_07.jpg

post #167 of 7505
Soul Hoe -'looks nice.

I Don't think I need an E11, but I also think I'm gonna pick one up as soon as PJBox get a resupply... Mostly cos for 40 sheets you can't really go wrong.
post #168 of 7505

Same goes, didn't realise they were so cheap. Can't even get a decent cmoy in a tin for that.

 

Does the right angle to right angle cable come with it?

post #169 of 7505

45 degree 3.5mm plugs are one of those connectors that nobody likes but manufacturers continue to use anyways.

 

See also: IDE

post #170 of 7505

 

Originally Posted by Carlosfandango View Post

Soul Hoe -'looks nice.

I Don't think I need an E11, but I also think I'm gonna pick one up as soon as PJBox get a resupply... Mostly cos for 40 sheets you can't really go wrong.

 

Exactly, right!? How can it not be worth that amount of money?

 

And SpudHarris, yeah... the interconnect and the silicone band both come with the unit. Along with a USB charging cable and the carry tin. Sweetens the deal even more.

post #171 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post





glad to see a fellow zune user. we're a minority beerchug.gif

do you use any headphone amplifier with the zune?


Loved my zune.....sadly needed to transition to line out dock via apples dock connector. Really wish there was a quality lod for the zune players.
post #172 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudHarris View Post

Same goes, didn't realise they were so cheap. Can't even get a decent cmoy in a tin for that.

 

Does the right angle to right angle cable come with it?



Hi Mr H, hope you are keeping well.

My Grado's are still going strong and looking great smily_headphones1.gif
post #173 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Hoe View Post

Received the FiiO E11 in the post today as a nice addition to my portable rig... or at least I hope it will be! I've not even had the time to test it yet as it's still charging up! Certainly looks the part though.

 

Can you notice much of a difference with your IEMs?

post #174 of 7505

Algorhythm Solo + Pico Slim + ES5

 

IMG_0728ajrs.jpg

 

IMG_0748ajrs4.jpg


Edited by cooperpwc - 5/27/11 at 6:04am
post #175 of 7505
Originally Posted by edmondhsm View Post

Can you notice much of a difference with your IEMs?


In a word... no. I've not bothered with a back-to-back A-B comparison yet but the sound is almost exactly how I remember it pre-E11. To the extent that I don't think I'd bother to take it with me anywhere if I was packing solely the IEMs. The Hippos are very easily driven, however - I got the amp mainly for my Ultrasone Pro 900s... which it has improved no end!!

post #176 of 7505

Here is my simple rig to get me through each workday.

 

 

IMG_1948.JPG

post #177 of 7505

^ Are you a giant. Looks like Jack climbed the beanstalk and ran behind your tablet leaving his wheels behind hehe..


Edited by SpudHarris - 5/27/11 at 12:23pm
post #178 of 7505

Simple and efficient.

ptrig.jpg

post #179 of 7505
Quote:
Originally Posted by melro View Post

Simple and efficient.


Metro, what cable are you using with the Triple-fi's?

post #180 of 7505

The cable is a Athena by Effect-Audio Studio.


Edited by melro - 5/28/11 at 4:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)