^ nice rig dfkt
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah...the way they're supposed to be... like in the good ol days when every houshold had a state of the art commercial espresso press....
Very first meet of mine was with KevinBrown at a Mall Food court...I'm sure some people wondered what was going on since I didn't bother to either eat or look up, the entire time!
Since then, KevinBrown and I have traded HF2's due to slight differences and preferences.
Guess this is a picture of our TRANS-Portable rigs! (He's also got Sansa and PX-100, I'm in love with my UE RM and iPhone.)
Hehe. I guess its more common in Europe to have good espresso machine at home.. Sorry to say, but Americans drink mostly water with a bit of coffee taste .
If I ever go to a cafe it is at least one that serves nice coffee, not that Starbucks brown watered down sludge stuff.
I also find the inside of Starbucks to be rather horrible inside, but maybe it's just in the UK.
Also how can you listen to headphone's in a cafe, I always found it way too noisy unless using iems.
Edited by jackmccabe - 5/24/11 at 5:28am
With all due respect, we prefer to call it swill thank you. Its hard to get a "good" cup of coffee in the US.
wow, that right angle plug design is almost as bad as the one on my sennheiser omx980's
is it straight, or angled? its like the worst of both worlds.
I cant wait to re-terminate to a switchcraft or neutrik - Not only does the stock plug stick out a mile long, but it slips out of the player if you breathe on it wrong.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › takstars HD 6000 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 5 minutes ago
- › Bass IEM addict recommendations 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears Review by mark2410 6 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 6 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 7 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3