^ nice rig dfkt
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great gear-comparing YouTube channel Last post on 9/21/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah...the way they're supposed to be... like in the good ol days when every houshold had a state of the art commercial espresso press....
Very first meet of mine was with KevinBrown at a Mall Food court...I'm sure some people wondered what was going on since I didn't bother to either eat or look up, the entire time!
Since then, KevinBrown and I have traded HF2's due to slight differences and preferences.
Guess this is a picture of our TRANS-Portable rigs! (He's also got Sansa and PX-100, I'm in love with my UE RM and iPhone.)
Hehe. I guess its more common in Europe to have good espresso machine at home.. Sorry to say, but Americans drink mostly water with a bit of coffee taste .
If I ever go to a cafe it is at least one that serves nice coffee, not that Starbucks brown watered down sludge stuff.
I also find the inside of Starbucks to be rather horrible inside, but maybe it's just in the UK.
Also how can you listen to headphone's in a cafe, I always found it way too noisy unless using iems.
Edited by jackmccabe - 5/24/11 at 5:28am
With all due respect, we prefer to call it swill thank you. Its hard to get a "good" cup of coffee in the US.
wow, that right angle plug design is almost as bad as the one on my sennheiser omx980's
is it straight, or angled? its like the worst of both worlds.
I cant wait to re-terminate to a switchcraft or neutrik - Not only does the stock plug stick out a mile long, but it slips out of the player if you breathe on it wrong.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 43 seconds ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 1 minute ago
- › WIN Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones - Black 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › [FS] Schiit Magni and Modi combo 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)