^ nice rig dfkt
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah...the way they're supposed to be... like in the good ol days when every houshold had a state of the art commercial espresso press....
Very first meet of mine was with KevinBrown at a Mall Food court...I'm sure some people wondered what was going on since I didn't bother to either eat or look up, the entire time!
Since then, KevinBrown and I have traded HF2's due to slight differences and preferences.
Guess this is a picture of our TRANS-Portable rigs! (He's also got Sansa and PX-100, I'm in love with my UE RM and iPhone.)
Hehe. I guess its more common in Europe to have good espresso machine at home.. Sorry to say, but Americans drink mostly water with a bit of coffee taste .
If I ever go to a cafe it is at least one that serves nice coffee, not that Starbucks brown watered down sludge stuff.
I also find the inside of Starbucks to be rather horrible inside, but maybe it's just in the UK.
Also how can you listen to headphone's in a cafe, I always found it way too noisy unless using iems.
Edited by jackmccabe - 5/24/11 at 5:28am
With all due respect, we prefer to call it swill thank you. Its hard to get a "good" cup of coffee in the US.
wow, that right angle plug design is almost as bad as the one on my sennheiser omx980's
is it straight, or angled? its like the worst of both worlds.
I cant wait to re-terminate to a switchcraft or neutrik - Not only does the stock plug stick out a mile long, but it slips out of the player if you breathe on it wrong.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 55 seconds ago
- › AKG K501 love... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Kaiser K10 CIEM 5 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2