^ nice rig dfkt
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah...the way they're supposed to be... like in the good ol days when every houshold had a state of the art commercial espresso press....
Very first meet of mine was with KevinBrown at a Mall Food court...I'm sure some people wondered what was going on since I didn't bother to either eat or look up, the entire time!
Since then, KevinBrown and I have traded HF2's due to slight differences and preferences.
Guess this is a picture of our TRANS-Portable rigs! (He's also got Sansa and PX-100, I'm in love with my UE RM and iPhone.)
Hehe. I guess its more common in Europe to have good espresso machine at home.. Sorry to say, but Americans drink mostly water with a bit of coffee taste .
If I ever go to a cafe it is at least one that serves nice coffee, not that Starbucks brown watered down sludge stuff.
I also find the inside of Starbucks to be rather horrible inside, but maybe it's just in the UK.
Also how can you listen to headphone's in a cafe, I always found it way too noisy unless using iems.
Edited by jackmccabe - 5/24/11 at 5:28am
With all due respect, we prefer to call it swill thank you. Its hard to get a "good" cup of coffee in the US.
wow, that right angle plug design is almost as bad as the one on my sennheiser omx980's
is it straight, or angled? its like the worst of both worlds.
I cant wait to re-terminate to a switchcraft or neutrik - Not only does the stock plug stick out a mile long, but it slips out of the player if you breathe on it wrong.
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite just now
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 39 seconds ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3