I like them, they look heavy duty and over the top.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 6/29/11
- productIBasso D2 Boatagged by System, 5/27/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/3/11
- productRed Wine Audio Super iMod 120GBtagged by System, 5/27/12
- productSony A846tagged by System, 6/29/11
- productSony NWZ-A818 8GBtagged by System, 8/14/11
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 8/11/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 5/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- (ath-m50 + fiio e07k) vs dt-1350 Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ath-m50, dt-1350, what's next? Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full size and lightweight headphones specific use Last post on 1/22/14 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- New to in-ears. Something strange... Last post on 10/27/13 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV) - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My netbook is running on it's internal 6-cell battery
The Kingrex and the QED runs on 12V DC and when I was in the store the price difference between 2,5ah and 5ah gel battery was only 3USD and since my rig never is going to be ultra-portable I went for the largest battery.
I'm at a Starbucks right now, going back and forth between two different portable rigs (to see a larger version of a photo, click on it):
(above) This is TTVJ's Slim Portable Headphone Amp with digitally-controlled stepped volume control. The source is a Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo (portable DAC for iDevices), with an Apple iPod 160GB. The headphone is the beyerdyamic DT1350.
(above) The Fostex HP-P1 headphone amp and DAC (for iDevices) and a custom-colored (by Colorware) Sennheiser HD 25-1 II.
We're regulars at this particular Starbucks, so they're used to us and all the stuff we drag in here. When we show up here, it's usually for at least a few hours, so we bring our office-on-the-go setups--it looks like we're moving in.
The Fostex HP-P1 is very good. It's still very new for me (just started using it a couple of days ago), so I haven't done much in terms of direct comparisons to the Cyper Labs Algorhythm Solo (paired up with various amps). I'm curious to know how the Fostex HP-P1 will compare to the Solo, when used like the Solo, to feed other headphone amps from its line out (as opposed to using the Fostex's built-in amp). Again, I haven't gotten to that yet. Still, though, I've used it enough to know it's very good when directly driving the DT 1350 and the HD 25-1 II (haven't tried any IEMs with it yet).
Oh okay, that would make you look less ridiculous, at least some people won't give odd looks other than customers who haven't seen you
- Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 18 seconds ago
- › The Woo Audio 2 1 minute ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2