Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review - Page 54

post #796 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabukix View Post

I was wondering what is the 3.5mm beside the headphone out for ?


its for using the studio v internal amp when you use another dac

post #797 of 822

can someone upload BA firmware from 15.01.2013 for studio 3rd anv , in the firmware topic i found only older ones ..

post #798 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by kob12 View Post

can someone upload BA firmware from 15.01.2013 for studio 3rd anv , in the firmware topic i found only older ones ..

 

It should be the most up to date one.

post #799 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by kob12 View Post

can someone upload BA firmware from 15.01.2013 for studio 3rd anv , in the firmware topic i found only older ones ..

 

Get it here: http://www.hisoundaudio.com/case.asp?id=29

 

Can't read Chinese?...use Google Translate.

post #800 of 822

Burt is that the newest firmware? I mean the one that was a no go? If so I recommend not updating to that as it will have more issues than the current firmware. He should be able to get the most up to date (working) firmware from the thread ie2han created.
 

post #801 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

 

It should be the most up to date one.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post

 

Get it here: http://www.hisoundaudio.com/case.asp?id=29

 

Can't read Chinese?...use Google Translate.


there is only older firmware from 2011.12.23 or I just miss something guys.. i also checked file firmware.sb and there is same old date .. :P on my studio v3  i'v got dt-dynamic from 2013.01.15 but maybe it's not released by hisound ..


Edited by kob12 - 8/28/13 at 1:05pm
post #802 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by kob12 View Post

there is only older firmware from 2011 12 23 or I just miss something guys .. :P

 

Yeah apparently...so what has you thinking there's a 15.01.2013 version?

post #803 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Burt is that the newest firmware? I mean the one that was a no go? If so I recommend not updating to that as it will have more issues than the current firmware. He should be able to get the most up to date (working) firmware from the thread ie2han created.
 

 

I looked on the ie2han thread AND the HiSound FW homesite. Didn't see anything newer than the 2011 12 23.

 

Ref: http://www.head-fi.org/t/587884/hisound-studio-rocoo-firmware-files

 

Maybe there's a mysterious 'super-secret' FW post somewhere? 


Edited by burtomr - 8/28/13 at 1:13pm
post #804 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post

 

Yeah apparently...so what has you thinking there's a 15.01.2013 version?


yes I tought so , in my opinion it's not good idea to downgrade firmware and then not be able to have 2013.01.15 firmware again . its shame that hisound dosent release it to the public. if someone has it on device , please share :) !


Edited by kob12 - 8/28/13 at 1:16pm
post #805 of 822

@kob

 

Try emailing Jack @ HiSound: fuzhengyun@126.com

 

He will help you figure out what's what regarding FW.

post #806 of 822

As far as we know it could just be the same firmware with a different date applied lol. Most likely what it is.
 

post #807 of 822

You have a 3rd Anni right?....what FW do you have?

post #808 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post

You have a 3rd Anni right?....what FW do you have?


Whatever the firmware that is listed on ie2hans thread is what I have. There is no newer version to my knowledge other than the one that I had posted earlier and then later took down due to it having issues...

post #809 of 822

@Jack i've sent you my defective Studio V as you've asked me but no answer to my PM & emails........

post #810 of 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by kob12 View Post
 


yes I tought so , in my opinion it's not good idea to downgrade firmware and then not be able to have 2013.01.15 firmware again . its shame that hisound dosent release it to the public. if someone has it on device , please share :) !

 

They've been trying to increase the feature set with new FWs but the trade offs in other areas haven't made it worthwhile. Your's probably has one of those. I have a copy of DT 20130712 but wouldn't recommend using it. Going to a 20111223 version of any of the FWs is not going to be a step back.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review