Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review - Page 43

post #631 of 828

Does anyone here have exp with Micro SDXC class 10? i'm planning to get the 64gb for this DAP and not sure if it works.

post #632 of 828

 gearofwar.... I am using SanDisk 64gb micro sdxc cards in my Studio V 3rd Anniversary without any issues.. Loading music onto the card is very quick too. Reformatted to Fat32 of course.

 

I reformat cards on my android phone for a guaranteed result. It is very simple and 100 percent successful. 


Edited by Sauntere - 10/28/12 at 9:30pm
post #633 of 828

thanks for your information. Btw would you recommend getting this card beside other 64gb? i have heard many issues with 64gb capacity cards (4xample : completely stop working after a while)

post #634 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearofwar View Post

thanks for your information. Btw would you recommend getting this card beside other 64gb? i have heard many issues with 64gb capacity cards (4xample : completely stop working after a while)


geo Sandisk cards have a very good track record as they should. They are the original makers of micro SD cards period. So don't worry. They are good cards. Avoid anything but Sandisk. Just my 2 cents.

post #635 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


geo Sandisk cards have a very good track record as they should. They are the original makers of micro SD cards period. So don't worry. They are good cards. Avoid anything but Sandisk. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

Has anyone here tried this version or anniversary with HD 650 since i'm going to par them up, would like know some impressions.

post #636 of 828

If you look at the link below Poetic commented on her experience with the HD650 and the Studio V. She loved the pairing. Not surprising since the HD650s are dark sounding and the Studio is very detailed this tends to make for the best pairings.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/525#post_8819332
 

post #637 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

If you look at the link below Poetic commented on her experience with the HD650 and the Studio V. She loved the pairing. Not surprising since the HD650s are dark sounding and the Studio is very detailed this tends to make for the best pairings.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/525#post_8819332
 

Thanks. I have chat with her before,but would like know more if it's truly the best fit amp for hd 650, need more exp from people still. So far positive

There is one more headphone i would like know about impression with this DAP,  the ATH-m50. I'm currently pairing it with my e17 and Iphone 4 as source using a very good EQ for it. I can now clearly hear the wise soundstage and very good mid that i couldn't hear before. I wonder how this monster would result with this DAP


Edited by gearofwar - 10/28/12 at 11:05pm
post #638 of 828

Hi. I need help

 

all of a sudden any FLAC I add to either the V or the SD will not play - they have ? next to their names.

WAVs are fine, any ideas?

 

 

thanks

post #639 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post

Hi. I need help

 

all of a sudden any FLAC I add to either the V or the SD will not play - they have ? next to their names.

WAVs are fine, any ideas?

 

 

thanks


Did they have this issue before? If not try delete the system folder and then reboot it and let it load up. If this doesn't work check your tags via mp3tag. If you have extra tags embedded in your FLAC files it will cause issues. Remove all additional tags and junk. Only leave the original FLAC (FLAC) tag and remove v3.2, v3.1 etc.

post #640 of 828

thanks, removing the system file made no difference, would Foobar remove the tags?

post #641 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post

thanks, removing the system file made no difference, would Foobar remove the tags?


I'm not so sure never used for bar for that purpose. I only use foobar for converting between lossless formats (very handy with 24/192 and 24/96).

 

I suggest you download mp3tag and check out my guide here on the DX100 faq page.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/a/ibasso-dx100-faq

post #642 of 828

Have now dowloaded MP3tag, and am trying to work it out

post #643 of 828

I'll go ahead and create a thread for mp3tag and I'll set up a guide on how to set it up. It'll take me a little while but I figure this will be easier than continuing to answer the same questions over and over again lol :).
 

post #644 of 828

Ok, even I can use it, well I have removed the tags, but can only seem to remove all tags, but that's fine,

they now play on the Studio-V. I must have ticked something in EAC I guess.

post #645 of 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post

Ok, even I can use it, well I have removed the tags, but can only seem to remove all tags, but that's fine,

they now play on the Studio-V. I must have ticked something in EAC I guess.


No you don't have to remove all tags. What you do is you go into tool/options and select what tags you want to be written and which ones you want removed. Then you make sure all the files are highlighted in mp3tag. Then you select remove tags. Once that is done now you select undo changes. It will restore all your tags besides the ones you asked to be removed. Then I recommend saving those changes to be safe.

 

I decided against the guide as it's gonna take too much time. Just do a search for DX100 Faq and read that thread. I posted specific directions on how to properly tag your music there.


Edited by lee730 - 10/30/12 at 6:47pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review