Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze vs. Hifiman Orthos with respect to lisening taste Last post on 4/16/13 at 2:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Which one? Sennheiser HD 598's or Grado sr225i's? Last post on 10/20/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for replacing Beyer T1 Last post on 9/19/13 at 1:02am in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
This is an amazing ultra portable amp. I paid 99$ for it and couldn't be happier. Sound This amp has one of the best soundstage i've heard for this price , if not the best. The soundstage can...
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 619post #9271 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9272 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Man, Thailand is a scary place. I think I'd never sleep with a Thai woman with the fear of being caught by surprise.
Edited by Okamoto - 11/14/13 at 9:26pmpost #9273 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:25pmQuote:
Yeah, I was going to say you mean surprised that she is a hepost #9274 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:30pm
Yes, of course. What else did you think I meant? (please don't answer)
Edited by Okamoto - 11/14/13 at 9:37pmpost #9275 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:35pmpost #9276 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:36pmpost #9277 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:45pmpost #9278 of 1416111/14/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
At this very moment I'm trying to take it off my mind. ugh.
I use the HE-6 balanced OCC on my HE-500. I didn't notice much difference from the stock cable sound wise(to be honest I usually don't notice much difference between cables at all), but it's much more flexible.
And as far as I remember, HE-500's stock cable is silver-plated copper, not pure silver. I don't like it because it's too stiff and very prone to microphonics.
Edited by Okamoto - 11/14/13 at 10:13pmpost #9279 of 1416111/14/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
I've only tried the stock one but I like them a lot. I've read that silver cables have a brighter sound has that been the case so far.post #9280 of 1416111/14/13 at 10:10pmQuote:
Stock is SPC.post #9281 of 1416111/14/13 at 10:53pmQuote:
My cable is mogami so it's OFC. At first I thought there was differences and sounded warmer than stock. After a few days and many tracks, I came to my senses ...
You can tell that I don't believe in HP cable magic by now, can't you?post #9282 of 1416111/14/13 at 11:10pmpost #9283 of 1416111/14/13 at 11:20pmpost #9284 of 1416111/14/13 at 11:24pm
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WTB: LITTLE DOT AMPS/SCHIIT VALI AMP 9 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 34 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.085 . . . . 1 minute ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mixamp vs. Receiver 4 minutes ago
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Questyle Co.,ltd CMA800 amplifier by project86
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)