Definitely our eardrum specification are same..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- which is the best headphone with bass punch and good sq Last post on 10/4/14 at 8:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I was offered to review these for Brainwavz and I agreed. I am not affiliated with the company, and have no bias towards or against them. This review will be my unbiased opinion on...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 616
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Only running my friends HE500 off of an asus essence stx but they sound amazing already.
Will check it out.
Farewell friend! Don't be a stranger to the thread though, it's not the same without you! Also, once you get your hands on the Code-X and your new amp... impressions please!
Waiting for the dust to settle.. but I think I prefer the HE500s over my Grados sr325is already after 1 day of using them. Unexpected tbh.
I've read about the Grados withdraw from some users, and I'm only amping the HE500s with the essence stx soundcard. So definitely wasn't expecting to enjoy them this much so quickly.
As soon i have my rig complete again i will make a review thread about that...i will post a shortcut here to that thread for anyone interested.
Ps..anyone who still need advice..u still can contact me by pm just as some of u did already.. I will, as always, advice/help in the same honest way as i did until now... The people who contacted me by pm know what i mean
Thanks again dudes for the informative rollercoaster on this thread... To be honest..my new rig is so unknown on headfi that i am wondering if i will have any reason to even get back to headfi at all
Oh well we have to see in january then..
Guys i still have two pairs of very special thingies to sell...
@angelbelow: if u like the he500 so much already then wait until u get the right amp for ur he500
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/13/13 at 2:33pm
Great! I think you will be very happy.
I just received my WA6-SE today and so far I am very very satisfied and I have heard good words about the WA7 with them. :)
To my ears, HE-500 is a much more tonally balanced and correct headphone. LCD2 is too dark for my taste.
Better not say that over on head-fi or they'll wring you out to dry.
I do share this impression with you but I have also heard from different people that you need time to open up to LCD2.
With HE500, I didn't have to do any of that. Rocking since day 1.
YES! With both LCD-2 and LCD-3.
HE-500 are more coherent in their FR than LCD-2. Although bass and mid tonality goes to LCD-2 over HE-500. Vocals are more natural on either Audeze. LSD-3 over both in both aspects.
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 4 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 10 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 world tour--open for application now! 14 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore Rockmaster IE (In-Ear) - well rounded $30 budget... 15 minutes ago
- › Replacement Earpad recommendations? 15 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by jasonb
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2