Definitely our eardrum specification are same..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- which is the best headphone with bass punch and good sq Last post on 10/4/14 at 8:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 616
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Only running my friends HE500 off of an asus essence stx but they sound amazing already.
Will check it out.
Farewell friend! Don't be a stranger to the thread though, it's not the same without you! Also, once you get your hands on the Code-X and your new amp... impressions please!
Waiting for the dust to settle.. but I think I prefer the HE500s over my Grados sr325is already after 1 day of using them. Unexpected tbh.
I've read about the Grados withdraw from some users, and I'm only amping the HE500s with the essence stx soundcard. So definitely wasn't expecting to enjoy them this much so quickly.
As soon i have my rig complete again i will make a review thread about that...i will post a shortcut here to that thread for anyone interested.
Ps..anyone who still need advice..u still can contact me by pm just as some of u did already.. I will, as always, advice/help in the same honest way as i did until now... The people who contacted me by pm know what i mean
Thanks again dudes for the informative rollercoaster on this thread... To be honest..my new rig is so unknown on headfi that i am wondering if i will have any reason to even get back to headfi at all
Oh well we have to see in january then..
Guys i still have two pairs of very special thingies to sell...
@angelbelow: if u like the he500 so much already then wait until u get the right amp for ur he500
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/13/13 at 2:33pm
Great! I think you will be very happy.
I just received my WA6-SE today and so far I am very very satisfied and I have heard good words about the WA7 with them. :)
To my ears, HE-500 is a much more tonally balanced and correct headphone. LCD2 is too dark for my taste.
Better not say that over on head-fi or they'll wring you out to dry.
I do share this impression with you but I have also heard from different people that you need time to open up to LCD2.
With HE500, I didn't have to do any of that. Rocking since day 1.
YES! With both LCD-2 and LCD-3.
HE-500 are more coherent in their FR than LCD-2. Although bass and mid tonality goes to LCD-2 over HE-500. Vocals are more natural on either Audeze. LSD-3 over both in both aspects.
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 49 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 4 minutes ago
- › Where to buy T1 replacement ear pads 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2