Definitely our eardrum specification are same..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- which is the best headphone with bass punch and good sq Last post on 10/4/14 at 8:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 616
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Only running my friends HE500 off of an asus essence stx but they sound amazing already.
Will check it out.
Farewell friend! Don't be a stranger to the thread though, it's not the same without you! Also, once you get your hands on the Code-X and your new amp... impressions please!
Waiting for the dust to settle.. but I think I prefer the HE500s over my Grados sr325is already after 1 day of using them. Unexpected tbh.
I've read about the Grados withdraw from some users, and I'm only amping the HE500s with the essence stx soundcard. So definitely wasn't expecting to enjoy them this much so quickly.
As soon i have my rig complete again i will make a review thread about that...i will post a shortcut here to that thread for anyone interested.
Ps..anyone who still need advice..u still can contact me by pm just as some of u did already.. I will, as always, advice/help in the same honest way as i did until now... The people who contacted me by pm know what i mean
Thanks again dudes for the informative rollercoaster on this thread... To be honest..my new rig is so unknown on headfi that i am wondering if i will have any reason to even get back to headfi at all
Oh well we have to see in january then..
Guys i still have two pairs of very special thingies to sell...
@angelbelow: if u like the he500 so much already then wait until u get the right amp for ur he500
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/13/13 at 2:33pm
Great! I think you will be very happy.
I just received my WA6-SE today and so far I am very very satisfied and I have heard good words about the WA7 with them. :)
To my ears, HE-500 is a much more tonally balanced and correct headphone. LCD2 is too dark for my taste.
Better not say that over on head-fi or they'll wring you out to dry.
I do share this impression with you but I have also heard from different people that you need time to open up to LCD2.
With HE500, I didn't have to do any of that. Rocking since day 1.
YES! With both LCD-2 and LCD-3.
HE-500 are more coherent in their FR than LCD-2. Although bass and mid tonality goes to LCD-2 over HE-500. Vocals are more natural on either Audeze. LSD-3 over both in both aspects.
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What if the audio critic is completely right? What would you own? 1 minute ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 1 minute ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)