or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 502

post #7516 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjc11028 View Post

His power conditioners are a great value. Works great for the bc gear, although not so much for me on my low watt tube stuff (all filtering conditions have been poor with that stuff).
I know what u mean about tube amps..i had a very good tube amp myself and for best results i had to connect the two powercables directly into the wall...must be a tube thingie.. wink.gif
post #7517 of 18022
Hifimanrookie how much is this super amp costing you
post #7518 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna47 View Post

Hifimanrookie how much is this super amp costing you

Why is that interesting? Oh well..
Well..lets say its the most expensive audio thingie i have ever bought...by far! But check the prices for their regular amp stuff to give u an idea how much it can cost biggrin.gif
But its certainly more expensive then an emotiva or lyr biggrin.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 9/5/13 at 2:11pm
post #7519 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Why is that interesting? Oh well..
Well..lets say its the most expensive audio thingie i have ever bought...by far! But check the prices for their regular amp stuff to give u an idea how much it can cost biggrin.gif
But its certainly more expensive then an emotiva or lyr biggrin.gif

 

Can't wait to hear your impressions. It sounds very interesting!

 

On a related note I'll be receiving my japanese bakoon amp today or tomorrow so I'll post some impressions with the HE-500 and probably the paradox as well.

post #7520 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llloyd View Post

Can't wait to hear your impressions. It sounds very interesting!

On a related note I'll be receiving my japanese bakoon amp today or tomorrow so I'll post some impressions with the HE-500 and probably the paradox as well.
I heard they make some very impressive sounding amps. Look forward about ur impressions...
Edited by hifimanrookie - 9/5/13 at 4:18pm
post #7521 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llloyd View Post
 

 

Can't wait to hear your impressions.

 

 

Trust me, you will! :blink:

post #7522 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless1 View Post

Trust me, you will! blink.gif
Maybe not..just to annoy u biggrin.gif
post #7523 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Why is that interesting? Oh well..
Well..lets say its the most expensive audio thingie i have ever bought...by far! But check the prices for their regular amp stuff to give u an idea how much it can cost biggrin.gif
But its certainly more expensive then an emotiva or lyr biggrin.gif

That doesn't mean it will sound better, unfortunately.  Even if it does, how much better will be the big question.  You should just keep your 337.  :p

post #7524 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by koiloco View Post
 

That doesn't mean it will sound better, unfortunately.  Even if it does, how much better will be the big question.  You should just keep your 337.  :p

 

Shhhhh shhh shhhhhhhhhhhhh

post #7525 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by koiloco View Post

That doesn't mean it will sound better, unfortunately.  Even if it does, how much better will be the big question.  You should just keep your 337.  tongue.gif
Well..i just trust the judgement of a guy who makes one of the best amps in the industry..and some very difficult to please customers.
But if it does sound ****ty..well then i have only me to blame...and in that case i should have gone for a emotiva instead..the amp of amps for the he500.... Right???? biggrin.gif
Well the 337 is gone forever..sold it....i only have it back temperarely until my new amp comes in...its a loan from my friend..good buddy!
And for the record..some of u guys thing i am to much into the 337..but anyone who has some braincell in his head has to scratch his head and think: why is that guy so positive about that amp..maybe there is something about that amp thats special..let me try one once..instead of straightward trying to discredit this wonderful amp...and at this moment my feeling bets stronger and stronger that that unknown and unloved amp will kick the butt of any emotiva or lyr....as lately i have been using my he500 on a very good speaker amp...and: NO THANK YOU! And i already know the 337 i had was better sounding then a lyr...i tried that out 2times already... But i have to state...the 337 i had..very modified!!

And this was last what i will say about that amp..really,....u miss out if u dont give it a try once... Oh did i tell ya the output is more then 2watts?? So no more talk about that amp not powerful enoigh to drive a he500. Done..no more 337

And as i said before..this thread sometimes sounds like people use funny comments to somehow discredit stuff others work hard for..u immediately are in doubt if something is special..its like being arrested for a crime...u have to PROVE its good...so stupid...

Am glad some people are not like that..people who are willing to spend a lot on their rig..to get that very best...somehow some people buy an budget amp and then automatically think that everything thats more expensive is not worth it.. And joke around about stuff others own...It annoys me sometimes..that particular humor..


Well saying that..i wont be posting any impressions on this thread about my new amp..as most are just not interested but in their own stuff...

If anyone IS interested..i will open a new thread about it...when its up and runnin in my house...i hope around 15 december.
Adios mis amigos...i will take a leave now from this thread....
Edited by hifimanrookie - 9/5/13 at 6:37pm
post #7526 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Maybe not..just to annoy u biggrin.gif

 

Riiiiiggghhhtt!!!! Believe it when I see it....:biggrin: or actually when we don't see it...:wink_face:

post #7527 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

Riiiiiggghhhtt!!!! Believe it when I see it....biggrin.gif  or actually when we don't see it...wink_face.gif
U wont... biggrin.gif
post #7528 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


U wont... biggrin.gif

 

:beerchug: heh...

post #7529 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwappo99 View Post
 

 

Shhhhh shhh shhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

:p

post #7530 of 18022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Well..i just trust the judgement of a guy who makes one of the best amps in the industry..and some very difficult to please customers.
But if it does sound ****ty..well then i have only me to blame...and in that case i should have gone for a emotiva instead..the amp of amps for the he500.... Right???? biggrin.gif
Well the 337 is gone forever..sold it....i only have it back temperarely until my new amp comes in...its a loan from my friend..good buddy!
And for the record..some of u guys thing i am to much into the 337..but anyone who has some braincell in his head has to scratch his head and think: why is that guy so positive about that amp..maybe there is something about that amp thats special..let me try one once..instead of straightward trying to discredit this wonderful amp...and at this moment my feeling bets stronger and stronger that that unknown and unloved amp will kick the butt of any emotiva or lyr....as lately i have been using my he500 on a very good speaker amp...and: NO THANK YOU! And i already know the 337 i had was better sounding then a lyr...i tried that out 2times already... But i have to state...the 337 i had..very modified!!

And this was last what i will say about that amp..really,....u miss out if u dont give it a try once... Oh did i tell ya the output is more then 2watts?? So no more talk about that amp not powerful enoigh to drive a he500. Done..no more 337

And as i said before..this thread sometimes sounds like people use funny comments to somehow discredit stuff others work hard for..u immediately are in doubt if something is special..its like being arrested for a crime...u have to PROVE its good...so stupid...

Am glad some people are not like that..people who are willing to spend a lot on their rig..to get that very best...somehow some people buy an budget amp and then automatically think that everything thats more expensive is not worth it.. And joke around about stuff others own...It annoys me sometimes..that particular humor..


Well saying that..i wont be posting any impressions on this thread about my new amp..as most are just not interested but in their own stuff...

If anyone IS interested..i will open a new thread about it...when its up and runnin in my house...i hope around 15 december.
Adios mis amigos...i will take a leave now from this thread....

 

well just make sure to post a link up to the new thread in here at least. thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .