or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 816

post #12226 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post

Good!  That means the meme has been implanted successfully.  Just add imagination and watch it grow wink.gif

Are you saying the open grills get fatiguing for you?

Oh, I just assumed you'd know where to find said emo tongue.gif
Nooo I'm saying that I think the extra resonances from the grill fatigue me when they're on. And haha, said emo is waiting downstairs smily_headphones1.gif
post #12227 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

The main reason that I like SS is because I prefer the pure sound it delivers. My impatience is in waiting for the damned Fedex truck to show up with my Schiit. It's 1:18 PM and they say it'll be here by 3 PM. Pacing pacing pacing........
Didn't think Fedex delivered on President's Day- National holiday and all angry_face.gif
post #12228 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

Dig it.  Now, chillax.

<Looks for a certain emo>

Nope, no MJ emo for ya.  Best hit up Nimzerz ;)  Then you can use this: :popcorn:

I got my own Schiit coming along very soon and it won't cause me to fail a drug test. I am still waiting, the clock is ticking, 45 minutes to go. :popcorn:

post #12229 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
I got my own Schiit coming along very soon and it won't cause me to fail a drug test. I am still waiting, the clock is ticking, 45 minutes to go. :popcorn:

How long has it been!? It's exhausting, even for me! Lol..

post #12230 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuckfun View Post


Didn't think Fedex delivered on President's Day- National holiday and all angry_face.gif

They better not be joking, they've got 30 minutes to go. :veryevil:

post #12231 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post
 

How long has it been!? It's exhausting, even for me! Lol..

The closer it gets to 3 PM the more my eyes bulge, anymore and one of them is going to land on the floor.

Edit: I think my left eye is starting to go. Where's the frigg'in duct tape, that ought to hold it in for the next 30 minutes.


Edited by StanD - 2/17/14 at 11:32am
post #12232 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
Nooo I'm saying that I think the extra resonances from the grill fatigue me when they're on. And haha, said emo is waiting downstairs smily_headphones1.gif

 

OK, gotcha.  I was wondering.  Say Hi(gh) to Mary Jane for me.

post #12233 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

The closer it gets to 3 PM the more my eyes bulge, anymore and one of them is going to land on the floor.

 

You paint such pleasant pictures, Stan :eek: :blink: 

 

If FedEx's tracking system says it's coming, it's coming.

 

:popcorn:

post #12234 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

The closer it gets to 3 PM the more my eyes bulge, anymore and one of them is going to land on the floor.
Edit: I think my left eye is starting to go. Where's the frigg'in duct tape, that ought to hold it in for the next 30 minutes.
Just use some of that sticky icky to hold it in wink.gif
Mj has many uses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post

OK, gotcha.  I was wondering.  Say Hi(gh) to Mary Jane for me.
Prob won't say hi(gh) for a week. She's on a vacation but might come back early :3
post #12235 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

You paint such pleasant pictures, Stan :eek: :blink: 

 

If FedEx's tracking system says it's coming, it's coming.

 

:popcorn:

I have a lookout posted outside.

post #12236 of 18011

It can come anytime (!), but you have to behave yourself or you'll scare the courier away. Just don't look too obsessed and don't start drooling. Shaking a little is acceptable.

post #12237 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post
 

It can come anytime (!), but you have to behave yourself or you'll scare the courier away. Just don't look too obsessed and don't start drooling. Shaking a little is acceptable.

Grrrh, they're late. Hold it my sentry is missing. The little biatch must've run off with my Bifrost. It'll be easy to track the rat down in the snow.

post #12238 of 18011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post

 
It can come anytime (!), but you have to behave yourself or you'll scare the courier away. Just don't look too obsessed and don't start drooling. Shaking a little is acceptable.
Grrrh, they're late. Hold it my sentry is missing. The little biatch must've run off with my Bifrost. It'll be easy to track the rat down in the snow.
Yeah, that's another viable method.
post #12239 of 18011
U guys are funny...i have been waiting since june now for my new amp..if i were like u i wouldnt be here anymore, i would have exploded by now biggrin.gif
post #12240 of 18011
Stan must be busy tracking down that courier, hasn't posted for an hour.. Or maybe his eyes popped.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .