or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 802

post #12016 of 18029

Well I've tried a Jack 3.5 cable to rca so I've eliminated the dac  & pyst cable .. problem still present

post #12017 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by vl4dimir View Post
 

Well I've tried a Jack 3.5 cable to rca so I've eliminated the dac  & pyst cable .. problem still present

Sooo.... Your schiit is schiit?

 

Sorry, couldnt help myself. :D

post #12018 of 18029

Damn I'm too stupid.... seems I had a "contact failure" on my headphone cable..

Sorry guys , false alarm .. 

post #12019 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_r_ View Post

Sooo.... Your schiit is schiit?

Sorry, couldnt help myself. biggrin.gif
thats cruel to say..but funny.go to ur room as punishment wink.gif
post #12020 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


thats cruel to say..but funny.go to ur room as punishment wink.gif

:(

post #12021 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by vl4dimir View Post
 

Damn I'm too stupid.... seems I had a "contact failure" on my headphone cable..

Sorry guys , false alarm .. 

 

Glad you figured it out.

post #12022 of 18029

Finally, the Schiit's in the mail. My Bifrost will arrive on Monday. My HE-500's have been getting impatient.

post #12023 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Finally, the Schiit's in the mail. My Bifrost will arrive on Monday. My HE-500's have been getting impatient.

 

Good deal!  Was just about to ask you.

post #12024 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Finally, the Schiit's in the mail. My Bifrost will arrive on Monday. My HE-500's have been getting impatient.


Good news! Which Bifrost did you order? The Uber duper one or just the average Schiit? ;)  :D

post #12025 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Finally, the Schiit's in the mail. My Bifrost will arrive on Monday. My HE-500's have been getting impatient.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

Good deal!  Was just about to ask you.

This has been going on for a couple of weeks. The first order got messed up the delivery date was changed to a day that I wouldn't be home and the storm delayed this one. My headphones have been pacing back and forth waiting impatiently.

post #12026 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Finally, the Schiit's in the mail. My Bifrost will arrive on Monday. My HE-500's have been getting impatient.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkool View Post
 


Good news! Which Bifrost did you order? The Uber duper one or just the average Schiit? ;)  :D

Fully loaded Uber + USB. Oh the waiting has been a trial of suppressing my need for immediate gratification. My headphones have been mad as hell waiting and have threatened to box my ears off if there's one more delay.

post #12027 of 18029

I guess the only person willing to be my valentine right now is Mary Jane. She's always been there for me :/

 

At least she makes my music very epic :P Mary Jane makes my HE-500's large and sexy cups sing to me


Edited by Nimzerz - 2/14/14 at 2:48pm
post #12028 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
 

I guess the only person willing to be my valentine right now is Mary Jane. She's always been there for me :/

:(

post #12029 of 18029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post
 

:(


Indeed :(:confused_face:

post #12030 of 18029

^ Wth happened ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .