Well...I did take the DT880's to my High School when I had them. If I wasn't doing Running Start, I'd be taking my HE500 to the High School as well :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze vs. Hifiman Orthos with respect to lisening taste Last post on 4/16/13 at 2:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Which one? Sennheiser HD 598's or Grado sr225i's? Last post on 10/20/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for replacing Beyer T1 Last post on 9/19/13 at 1:02am in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 688post #10306 of 1344312/28/13 at 11:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1344312/28/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Where are you doing Running Start at? I live in Washington and am attending Clark College, ahaha.post #10308 of 1344312/28/13 at 11:49pmpost #10309 of 1344312/29/13 at 12:01am
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Kavinsky album Outrun as a Vinyl Rip? :P Modulor just told me about this album and I've fallen in love with it.
Edited by Nimzerz - 12/29/13 at 8:38pmpost #10310 of 1344312/29/13 at 1:14am
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!post #10311 of 1344312/29/13 at 4:25ampost #10312 of 1344312/29/13 at 7:24amQuote:
Right on. I only had a cassette walkman and AKG-240's when visiting for holidays.
How times have changed, showing up with $1200 of portable gear when in your 20's.post #10313 of 1344312/29/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Yeah, they like the sound until they get the cost of said sound. Then alll said sounds the same.Originally Posted by daerron
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!
Edited by Happy Camper - 12/29/13 at 1:44pmpost #10314 of 1344312/29/13 at 12:35pmAnyone here ever heard of the HE-500 with the GSX-MKII? Is be interested to hear how It sounds. Another amp to review against the Dark Star and Cavalli LG/LG.post #10315 of 1344312/29/13 at 12:53pmpost #10317 of 1344312/29/13 at 1:46pmpost #10318 of 1344312/29/13 at 2:12pmQuote:
Woah better? Like what? How much $ are we talking about?post #10319 of 1344312/29/13 at 2:24pm
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 50 seconds ago
- › To upgrade a CA DacMagic or not..... Oh the decisions. 1 minute ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 3 minutes ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 small olives 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 7 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 9 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 10 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude