Well...I did take the DT880's to my High School when I had them. If I wasn't doing Running Start, I'd be taking my HE500 to the High School as well :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audeze vs. Hifiman Orthos with respect to lisening taste Last post on 4/16/13 at 2:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Which one? Sennheiser HD 598's or Grado sr225i's? Last post on 10/20/13 at 6:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for replacing Beyer T1 Last post on 9/19/13 at 1:02am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 688post #10306 of 1424212/28/13 at 11:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1424212/28/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Where are you doing Running Start at? I live in Washington and am attending Clark College, ahaha.post #10308 of 1424212/28/13 at 11:49pmpost #10309 of 1424212/29/13 at 12:01am
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Kavinsky album Outrun as a Vinyl Rip? :P Modulor just told me about this album and I've fallen in love with it.
Edited by Nimzerz - 12/29/13 at 8:38pmpost #10310 of 1424212/29/13 at 1:14am
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!post #10311 of 1424212/29/13 at 4:25ampost #10312 of 1424212/29/13 at 7:24amQuote:
Right on. I only had a cassette walkman and AKG-240's when visiting for holidays.
How times have changed, showing up with $1200 of portable gear when in your 20's.post #10313 of 1424212/29/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Yeah, they like the sound until they get the cost of said sound. Then alll said sounds the same.Originally Posted by daerron
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!
Edited by Happy Camper - 12/29/13 at 1:44pmpost #10314 of 1424212/29/13 at 12:35pmAnyone here ever heard of the HE-500 with the GSX-MKII? Is be interested to hear how It sounds. Another amp to review against the Dark Star and Cavalli LG/LG.post #10315 of 1424212/29/13 at 12:53pmpost #10317 of 1424212/29/13 at 1:46pmpost #10318 of 1424212/29/13 at 2:12pmQuote:
Woah better? Like what? How much $ are we talking about?post #10319 of 1424212/29/13 at 2:24pm
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Looking for Help/Reviews with Buysonic.com 42 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 1 minute ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sibling Rivalry; The Woo WA2 vs The Woo WA6SE (review posted:... 3 minutes ago
- › Unable to display images 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)