- 659 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: S.fl
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- which is the best headphone with bass punch and good sq Last post on 10/4/14 at 8:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 688
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Right on. I only had a cassette walkman and AKG-240's when visiting for holidays.
How times have changed, showing up with $1200 of portable gear when in your 20's.
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!
Edited by Happy Camper - 12/29/13 at 1:44pm
Woah better? Like what? How much $ are we talking about?
I believe so.
Anyone here miss Daft Punk's songs like:
Technologic, Around the World, Harder Better Faster Stronger, Robot Rock, etc? :(
LOL Nevermind then! XD
Edit: yeah I didn't pay attention to that when I was looking at the price haha "1/4 deposit"
Edited by Nimzerz - 12/29/13 at 2:34pm
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre SPDIF DAC with headphone amplifier? 6 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 9 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 50 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › In-ear for $2-400? 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2