Finally got back from a week long vacation away. Had to settle with KEF M500 on the trip. Finally put my HE-500 on, and the difference is strikingly clear. Glad to be back and listening to these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- which is the best headphone with bass punch and good sq Last post on 10/4/14 at 8:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. . - Page 687
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What kind of owner are you? not taking HE500 on vacation? bad bad man. I did manage to take Q701 on my last weekend get away to the beach house. My friends gave me funny look.
It's not the HE-500. It's the Emotiva. It's not the same without.
I hauled my HE500s and my AudioGD DAC/amp to my parents' house this holiday so I don't have to starve myself of my setup for 2 weeks; praise be the semi-portable form factor of the NFB-11.32!
Me, just happy to be driving them with the Lyr again after a three-week absence. Had a little battle with my new HD 650s this evening. Can't. Seem. To. Take. Off. HE-500s.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just so much livelier, as nice as the HD 650s are.
Oh yeah, and I hear ya, jerg, about them bein' some fine drinkin' cans
Try the HE-500 in the cafeteria at High School.
...with your iPod hooked up with fancy Forza Audio Works cables for the HE-500 and the Theorem 720 DAC.
Sadly all the girls go for that guy with the Beats.
Where are you doing Running Start at? I live in Washington and am attending Clark College, ahaha.
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Kavinsky album Outrun as a Vinyl Rip? :P Modulor just told me about this album and I've fallen in love with it.
Edited by Nimzerz - 12/29/13 at 8:38pm
I sold my watercooled gaming PC rig a while ago and the guy who bought it, brought his brother along to check it out. They were very interested in the PC until they saw my HE-500s on the stand with the Emotiva. "Jeez, check out this dude's gaming headphone!". They certainly weren't interested when they heard that it cost more than most gaming graphics cards and the amplifier you need to power it!
- HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable experience in listening. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 8 seconds ago
- › cables are placebo 8 seconds ago
- › Amarra - anyone using it? 13 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 1 minute ago
- › Beats solo 2 not as much bass as expected 1 minute ago
- › Telefunken NOS E88CC T1 12800, T2 14200 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)