Hi, Can anyone give opinion? I wanna reshell my sf5pro and i am also planning to add an additional driver. What driver should i add to have a similar sound stage as ue10?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Help with reshelling sf5pro with additional driver!!
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/26/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/26/11
- productUltimate Ears UE 5 Protagged by System, 4/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ultimate Ears UE5 vs UE7 vs UE10 vs UE11 - how much of a difference is there REALLY? Last post on 2/16/11 at 10:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM recommendation: Detailed for reference monitoring, rugged for the gym and isolated for air... Last post on 11/21/12 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs For PUNCHY Bass Last post on 11/8/12 at 3:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Help with reshelling sf5pro with additional driver!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
4/26/11 at 10:49am
dont bother just get some cheaper customs if you want something new because re-shelling an old timer wont make him young again.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with reshelling sf5pro with additional driver!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2926 Active Users (488 Members and 2438 Guests)
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 37 seconds ago
- › I make 10,000 posts per year! 2 minutes ago
- › BTG-Audio Cable Impressions, Reviews and Discussion | Sunrise,... 3 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 8 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 8 minutes ago
- › Meelectronics M6 Pro IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3