About to become a member of the V200 club!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Violectric Amps from Lake People coming - info from CEO Fried Riem Last post on 9/13/11 at 1:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JVC DX1000: should I get a TRAFOMATIC EXP. HEAD ONE or VIOLECTRIC HPA V200 or RUDISTOR RPX-33 ... Last post on 4/21/12 at 7:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Building my first Headphone Set UP Last post on 8/26/10 at 8:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advices on choosing between hpa v200 and phonitor Last post on 5/22/10 at 10:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp - Page 144
Gear mentioned in this thread:
am i missing something here? how come you are going amp->dac-> amp?
I think you just misread his post:
Concero > V200 > HD800
(Resonessence) Concero is a DAC > (Violectric) V200 is an amp > (Sennheiser) HD800 is a headphone.
I think his question is about the concero>v800>v200 chain however the concero is a dac and it can also act as a usb s/pdif interface that what Guido means
Could anyone please tell me the differences between popular cmoy BB, and v200. Please do not think it is stupid question, but in my country I have no opportunity to hear V200. But I do have cmoy. After reading many posts about v200 I'm pretty ready to order it, but I'd like to know what are this adventages due to cmoy. I use T70 and look for warmer, fuller lower mids. Should I change the phones or buy v200 ? Will it satisfy thes now very weight sound of cmoy? I know the T70 can play very full, if good amplified. I do have descreet architecture hi fi preamp, which drives T70 very nice, but I need more details, and imaging which are present in cmoy, but again with no 'weight of sound'
To Synthax: Neither do I had the possibility to listen the V200, nor to see it, I bought it after I red this thread, knowing that this is a fact to do NOT. I got it 3 months ago, is paired with HD800, and I'm about to be happy, the burn-in period is about to end.
Assuming you mean G109-P, the only comparison I have seen is
G109 should be closer to V100
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HD600 cable upgrade - worth it? 18 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (Impressions of DN-2000,... 26 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-F886 pausing playback at random 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)