About to become a member of the V200 club!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Violectric Amps from Lake People coming - info from CEO Fried Riem Last post on 9/13/11 at 1:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JVC DX1000: should I get a TRAFOMATIC EXP. HEAD ONE or VIOLECTRIC HPA V200 or RUDISTOR RPX-33 ... Last post on 4/21/12 at 7:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Building my first Headphone Set UP Last post on 8/26/10 at 8:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advices on choosing between hpa v200 and phonitor Last post on 5/22/10 at 10:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
- Headphone Impedance
Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp - Page 144
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
am i missing something here? how come you are going amp->dac-> amp?
I think you just misread his post:
Concero > V200 > HD800
(Resonessence) Concero is a DAC > (Violectric) V200 is an amp > (Sennheiser) HD800 is a headphone.
I think his question is about the concero>v800>v200 chain however the concero is a dac and it can also act as a usb s/pdif interface that what Guido means
Could anyone please tell me the differences between popular cmoy BB, and v200. Please do not think it is stupid question, but in my country I have no opportunity to hear V200. But I do have cmoy. After reading many posts about v200 I'm pretty ready to order it, but I'd like to know what are this adventages due to cmoy. I use T70 and look for warmer, fuller lower mids. Should I change the phones or buy v200 ? Will it satisfy thes now very weight sound of cmoy? I know the T70 can play very full, if good amplified. I do have descreet architecture hi fi preamp, which drives T70 very nice, but I need more details, and imaging which are present in cmoy, but again with no 'weight of sound'
To Synthax: Neither do I had the possibility to listen the V200, nor to see it, I bought it after I red this thread, knowing that this is a fact to do NOT. I got it 3 months ago, is paired with HD800, and I'm about to be happy, the burn-in period is about to end.
Assuming you mean G109-P, the only comparison I have seen is
G109 should be closer to V100
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chord Hugo 14 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 18 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 46 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › FS RWAK100 w/Free Shipping in the USA 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 5 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2