About to become a member of the V200 club!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Violectric Amps from Lake People coming - info from CEO Fried Riem Last post on 9/13/11 at 1:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JVC DX1000: should I get a TRAFOMATIC EXP. HEAD ONE or VIOLECTRIC HPA V200 or RUDISTOR RPX-33 ... Last post on 4/21/12 at 7:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Building my first Headphone Set UP Last post on 8/26/10 at 8:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advices on choosing between hpa v200 and phonitor Last post on 5/22/10 at 10:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp - Page 144post #2146 of 28473/26/13 at 1:44am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2147 of 28473/26/13 at 3:22pmpost #2148 of 28473/27/13 at 6:45ampost #2149 of 28473/27/13 at 8:35amQuote:
am i missing something here? how come you are going amp->dac-> amp?post #2150 of 28473/27/13 at 12:18pm
I think you just misread his post:
Concero > V200 > HD800
(Resonessence) Concero is a DAC > (Violectric) V200 is an amp > (Sennheiser) HD800 is a headphone.post #2151 of 28473/27/13 at 6:38pm
I think his question is about the concero>v800>v200 chain however the concero is a dac and it can also act as a usb s/pdif interface that what Guido meanspost #2152 of 28473/28/13 at 12:18ampost #2153 of 28473/28/13 at 2:55pm
Could anyone please tell me the differences between popular cmoy BB, and v200. Please do not think it is stupid question, but in my country I have no opportunity to hear V200. But I do have cmoy. After reading many posts about v200 I'm pretty ready to order it, but I'd like to know what are this adventages due to cmoy. I use T70 and look for warmer, fuller lower mids. Should I change the phones or buy v200 ? Will it satisfy thes now very weight sound of cmoy? I know the T70 can play very full, if good amplified. I do have descreet architecture hi fi preamp, which drives T70 very nice, but I need more details, and imaging which are present in cmoy, but again with no 'weight of sound'post #2154 of 28473/28/13 at 2:55pmpost #2155 of 28473/29/13 at 4:47amJust got my new V200,out of the box it didn't sound good with my LCD's,but with 12 hours of burn time it's improved quite a bit,anxious to hear what 100 hours of burn time will do.My headphones are basically new as well,so the burn process is helping both components.post #2156 of 28473/30/13 at 4:18am
To Synthax: Neither do I had the possibility to listen the V200, nor to see it, I bought it after I red this thread, knowing that this is a fact to do NOT. I got it 3 months ago, is paired with HD800, and I'm about to be happy, the burn-in period is about to end.post #2157 of 28473/30/13 at 4:55ampost #2158 of 28473/31/13 at 7:50ampost #2159 of 28473/31/13 at 8:53am
Assuming you mean G109-P, the only comparison I have seen is
G109 should be closer to V100
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 42 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 4 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › Is Magni 2 an ok fit for AKG K712 Pro? 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 5 minutes ago
- › New Z Series IEMs from Samson (single/dual BA) 5 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear