About to become a member of the V200 club!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Violectric Amps from Lake People coming - info from CEO Fried Riem Last post on 9/13/11 at 1:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JVC DX1000: should I get a TRAFOMATIC EXP. HEAD ONE or VIOLECTRIC HPA V200 or RUDISTOR RPX-33 ... Last post on 4/21/12 at 7:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Building my first Headphone Set UP Last post on 8/26/10 at 8:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advices on choosing between hpa v200 and phonitor Last post on 5/22/10 at 10:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp - Page 144post #2146 of 28473/26/13 at 1:44am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2147 of 28473/26/13 at 3:22pmpost #2148 of 28473/27/13 at 6:45ampost #2149 of 28473/27/13 at 8:35amQuote:
am i missing something here? how come you are going amp->dac-> amp?post #2150 of 28473/27/13 at 12:18pm
I think you just misread his post:
Concero > V200 > HD800
(Resonessence) Concero is a DAC > (Violectric) V200 is an amp > (Sennheiser) HD800 is a headphone.post #2151 of 28473/27/13 at 6:38pm
I think his question is about the concero>v800>v200 chain however the concero is a dac and it can also act as a usb s/pdif interface that what Guido meanspost #2152 of 28473/28/13 at 12:18ampost #2153 of 28473/28/13 at 2:55pm
Could anyone please tell me the differences between popular cmoy BB, and v200. Please do not think it is stupid question, but in my country I have no opportunity to hear V200. But I do have cmoy. After reading many posts about v200 I'm pretty ready to order it, but I'd like to know what are this adventages due to cmoy. I use T70 and look for warmer, fuller lower mids. Should I change the phones or buy v200 ? Will it satisfy thes now very weight sound of cmoy? I know the T70 can play very full, if good amplified. I do have descreet architecture hi fi preamp, which drives T70 very nice, but I need more details, and imaging which are present in cmoy, but again with no 'weight of sound'post #2154 of 28473/28/13 at 2:55pmpost #2155 of 28473/29/13 at 4:47amJust got my new V200,out of the box it didn't sound good with my LCD's,but with 12 hours of burn time it's improved quite a bit,anxious to hear what 100 hours of burn time will do.My headphones are basically new as well,so the burn process is helping both components.post #2156 of 28473/30/13 at 4:18am
To Synthax: Neither do I had the possibility to listen the V200, nor to see it, I bought it after I red this thread, knowing that this is a fact to do NOT. I got it 3 months ago, is paired with HD800, and I'm about to be happy, the burn-in period is about to end.post #2157 of 28473/30/13 at 4:55ampost #2158 of 28473/31/13 at 7:50ampost #2159 of 28473/31/13 at 8:53am
Assuming you mean G109-P, the only comparison I have seen is
G109 should be closer to V100
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 55 seconds ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Everything clicks/pops/crackles. Am I going insane? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear