It looks like the iBasso website has been seized by some hacker(s)! What do you guys think? It looks tragic!
Related Forum Threads
- Would an iBasso D2 amp improve my Ultrasone Proline 650s? Last post on 7/30/10 at 12:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Phonak Audeo Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2 Viper Last post on 2/12/10 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
- Headphone Impedance
What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hope they get that sorted out quick. I've had to deal with hackers and DoS attacks in previous jobs and they are not fun to go through.
I think you may want to stay away from the iBasso site. I when to visit and got a pop-up warning from McAfee that it had removed a Trojan. I continued to get the warning even after I closed the iBasso window. I had to shut down Windows Explorer to stop the trojan from attempting to load.
Part of my job is to 'disinfect' computers, and the number of people who bring a machine in whining 'We really need to get this back ASAP - our business depends on it !' is staggering. My first question is 'Do you take backups ?', and the response is often the stuff of tragi-comedies. Its worse when their hard drive is on the way out - tears all round.
Hopefully, iBasso will learn from this. You dont run a business from a site that allows script kiddies to get in the backdoor (phpAdmin, anyone ?).
I really wish their website would list the prices on the product page instead of having to add it to the cart first.
Try Leckerton - the price they list on the opening page goes up by $20 when you click on an individual amp :)
Macs are very overpriced. If you are even remotely independent with a computer, know how to use antivirus software and/or a registry cleaner, you will be fine on a windows. It doesn't take a genius to work windows without a hitch
- What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 35 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 36 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Stax 727 Voltage Conversion 100 to 117 (Help) 4 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] 7 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2