It looks like the iBasso website has been seized by some hacker(s)! What do you guys think? It looks tragic!
Related Forum Threads
- Would an iBasso D2 amp improve my Ultrasone Proline 650s? Last post on 7/30/10 at 12:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Phonak Audeo Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2 Viper Last post on 2/12/10 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
- Headphone Impedance
What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think you may want to stay away from the iBasso site. I when to visit and got a pop-up warning from McAfee that it had removed a Trojan. I continued to get the warning even after I closed the iBasso window. I had to shut down Windows Explorer to stop the trojan from attempting to load.
Part of my job is to 'disinfect' computers, and the number of people who bring a machine in whining 'We really need to get this back ASAP - our business depends on it !' is staggering. My first question is 'Do you take backups ?', and the response is often the stuff of tragi-comedies. Its worse when their hard drive is on the way out - tears all round.
Hopefully, iBasso will learn from this. You dont run a business from a site that allows script kiddies to get in the backdoor (phpAdmin, anyone ?).
I really wish their website would list the prices on the product page instead of having to add it to the cart first.
Try Leckerton - the price they list on the opening page goes up by $20 when you click on an individual amp :)
Macs are very overpriced. If you are even remotely independent with a computer, know how to use antivirus software and/or a registry cleaner, you will be fine on a windows. It doesn't take a genius to work windows without a hitch
- What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 42 seconds ago
- › Toronto Winter Meet 59 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 2 minutes ago
- › Is there diminishing return when it comes to headphone quality? 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › Need a new Amp/receiver, looking for suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Like New ATH-W1000x, shipping worldwide, free shipping US 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi