It looks like the iBasso website has been seized by some hacker(s)! What do you guys think? It looks tragic!
Related Forum Threads
- Would an iBasso D2 amp improve my Ultrasone Proline 650s? Last post on 7/30/10 at 12:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Phonak Audeo Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2 Viper Last post on 2/12/10 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
- Headphone Impedance
What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hope they get that sorted out quick. I've had to deal with hackers and DoS attacks in previous jobs and they are not fun to go through.
I think you may want to stay away from the iBasso site. I when to visit and got a pop-up warning from McAfee that it had removed a Trojan. I continued to get the warning even after I closed the iBasso window. I had to shut down Windows Explorer to stop the trojan from attempting to load.
Part of my job is to 'disinfect' computers, and the number of people who bring a machine in whining 'We really need to get this back ASAP - our business depends on it !' is staggering. My first question is 'Do you take backups ?', and the response is often the stuff of tragi-comedies. Its worse when their hard drive is on the way out - tears all round.
Hopefully, iBasso will learn from this. You dont run a business from a site that allows script kiddies to get in the backdoor (phpAdmin, anyone ?).
I really wish their website would list the prices on the product page instead of having to add it to the cart first.
Try Leckerton - the price they list on the opening page goes up by $20 when you click on an individual amp :)
Macs are very overpriced. If you are even remotely independent with a computer, know how to use antivirus software and/or a registry cleaner, you will be fine on a windows. It doesn't take a genius to work windows without a hitch
- What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JH13Pro FreqPhase 37 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 37 seconds ago
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 43 seconds ago
- › JH Roxanne AK version (universal) 2 minutes ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 2 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Portable amp usb trouble... 4 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2