It looks like the iBasso website has been seized by some hacker(s)! What do you guys think? It looks tragic!
Related Forum Threads
- Would an iBasso D2 amp improve my Ultrasone Proline 650s? Last post on 7/30/10 at 12:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Phonak Audeo Last post on 5/11/10 at 1:27am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2 Viper Last post on 2/12/10 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
- Headphone Impedance
What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hope they get that sorted out quick. I've had to deal with hackers and DoS attacks in previous jobs and they are not fun to go through.
I think you may want to stay away from the iBasso site. I when to visit and got a pop-up warning from McAfee that it had removed a Trojan. I continued to get the warning even after I closed the iBasso window. I had to shut down Windows Explorer to stop the trojan from attempting to load.
Part of my job is to 'disinfect' computers, and the number of people who bring a machine in whining 'We really need to get this back ASAP - our business depends on it !' is staggering. My first question is 'Do you take backups ?', and the response is often the stuff of tragi-comedies. Its worse when their hard drive is on the way out - tears all round.
Hopefully, iBasso will learn from this. You dont run a business from a site that allows script kiddies to get in the backdoor (phpAdmin, anyone ?).
I really wish their website would list the prices on the product page instead of having to add it to the cart first.
Try Leckerton - the price they list on the opening page goes up by $20 when you click on an individual amp :)
Macs are very overpriced. If you are even remotely independent with a computer, know how to use antivirus software and/or a registry cleaner, you will be fine on a windows. It doesn't take a genius to work windows without a hitch
- What happend to iBasso?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iPOD Video 5th 5.5th mSATA SSD MOD 2 minutes ago
- › Wanted Audio-GD Master 7 DAC (EU) 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 3 minutes ago
- › FS: ATH-AD2000X 3 minutes ago
- › What is your Birth Year Album 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)