omg need to order that naoo, love the metal box. definitely gonna use it to hold my gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What fiio for my config? Last post on 11/14/12 at 3:07pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
Photos of E11 with package and accessory - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
looks nice, personally, I don't need the metal box, I'd rather get a plastic hardcover or something like the silicone cover that's includes with the E7.
I hope it hits the market soon, I thought it would be sold in march (didn't read every FiiO topic, so probably missed a couple of things)
I still like the FiiO stuff, my wallet is waiting to pay for this thing....
I too very much like the metal box for storage idea as well as others have said before me. It gives the product a much more expensive/quality look as well. The amp build looks great overall, and I hope its sound will live up to its presentation. Can't wait for those reviews to start rolling in!
How much does each of these cost and where can I get one of these? I am hoping to get one of these amps to review for my local forum. I have reviewed the E5 and it was surprisingly good for its size and price range, which led me to be interested in other Fiio products.
is that box that big enough??
waiting for mine to be shipped together with th B2
- Photos of E11 with package and accessory
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › $600 Classical and Opera headphones. 18 seconds ago
- › Sleek Audio SA7 Appreciation, Impressions, and Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 Adjustable Aluminum Clip-On Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Brighter DAC than EMU 0404 USB? 7 minutes ago
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi