Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 11:28 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Photos of E11 with package and accessory
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
no, really, some iems already have metal boxes... but for an amp is pretty handy. now you are making me want to get one of these things..... a question, do they can drive hard-to-drive headphones, like sennheiser hd650?....
I already mentioned it in the other thread, but the metal box really makes it for me. It just presents it as the quality product that I don't doubt it is. I hadn't thought of using it for transporting gear, though.
- Photos of E11 with package and accessory
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 17 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 25 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 32 seconds ago
- › Advice for Reterminating an IEM 36 seconds ago
- › LFF Paradox Slant and the "Starving Student" 40 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 41 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob