I'm seeking a new pair of headphones. My old ones were not that good and gone away.
I mainly listen to Metal Music like Death, Thrash, Power, Heavy, Doom, Black, Progressive, Symphonic Metal but Hardrock and Pop Music too.
I need a headphone that is
- (very) detailed
- not too bright
- no sharp highs
- not all too weak bass
Following some possible headphones I choosed:
- AKG K701
- Audio-Technica ATH-A1000X / ATH-A2000X / ATH-AD2000 / ATH-W1000 / ATH-W1000X / ATH-W2002 / ATH-A1000
- Beyerdynamic T1 / DT990 / DT880
- Denon AH-D2000 / AH-D5000 / AH-D7000
- Grado SR225i / SR325is / RS2i / RS1i
- Sennheiser HD600 / HD650 / HD800
- Ultrasone Pro 900 / Pro 2900
I would be glad if you could post your opinion to the headphones above.
I'm open for alternative headphones.
Edited by Slaxl - 4/25/11 at 8:22am