which would wow me more coming from a b&w p5. The dt1350 or the a100. I listen to anything so all I really care about is which sounds more accurate and clearer. The b&w p5's sound felt... too heavy If you get what I mean. So... which ones.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] of Bowers & Wilkins P5's -- Truly a "Concert for one" Last post on 7/28/12 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a portable similar to the AKG 240 studio in audio quality Last post on 7/25/12 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amazing Headphones <$500 Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Street cred with hipsters and overears, $500? Last post on 1/4/13 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350post #1 of 74/24/11 at 8:33pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 74/25/11 at 7:05ampost #3 of 74/25/11 at 11:37amThread Starter
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?post #4 of 74/25/11 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dyn4m1c95
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?
Both headphones are very bassy and they are probably better than the Monster since they are headphonespost #5 of 74/26/11 at 4:52ampost #6 of 74/26/11 at 9:48amThread Starterpost #7 of 74/27/11 at 9:46pmThread Starterany othef reccomendations? How would you rate all of these portables?
Denon a100, b&w p5, beats pro, beyer t50p, beyer dt1350, vmoda crossfade, Denon 1100, es7, esw9, esw10, hd-25 in terms of highs and mids and overall sound quality?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Tube Amp Advice Sought 1 minute ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 2 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › WTB: Grado HP1/2/1000 9 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 11 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 12 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 12 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 13 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...