which would wow me more coming from a b&w p5. The dt1350 or the a100. I listen to anything so all I really care about is which sounds more accurate and clearer. The b&w p5's sound felt... too heavy If you get what I mean. So... which ones.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] of Bowers & Wilkins P5's -- Truly a "Concert for one" Last post on 7/28/12 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a portable similar to the AKG 240 studio in audio quality Last post on 7/25/12 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amazing Headphones <$500 Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Street cred with hipsters and overears, $500? Last post on 1/4/13 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350post #1 of 74/24/11 at 8:33pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 74/25/11 at 7:05ampost #3 of 74/25/11 at 11:37amThread Starter
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?post #4 of 74/25/11 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dyn4m1c95
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?
Both headphones are very bassy and they are probably better than the Monster since they are headphonespost #5 of 74/26/11 at 4:52ampost #6 of 74/26/11 at 9:48amThread Starterpost #7 of 74/27/11 at 9:46pmThread Starterany othef reccomendations? How would you rate all of these portables?
Denon a100, b&w p5, beats pro, beyer t50p, beyer dt1350, vmoda crossfade, Denon 1100, es7, esw9, esw10, hd-25 in terms of highs and mids and overall sound quality?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Jesbod QY11 Review by mark2410 28 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 32 seconds ago
- › Raidho XT-1 - New version of the award winning X-1 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Interest check: Zhiyin QT5 TOTL Chinese-DIY IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...