which would wow me more coming from a b&w p5. The dt1350 or the a100. I listen to anything so all I really care about is which sounds more accurate and clearer. The b&w p5's sound felt... too heavy If you get what I mean. So... which ones.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] of Bowers & Wilkins P5's -- Truly a "Concert for one" Last post on 7/28/12 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a portable similar to the AKG 240 studio in audio quality Last post on 7/25/12 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amazing Headphones <$500 Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Street cred with hipsters and overears, $500? Last post on 1/4/13 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350post #1 of 74/24/11 at 8:33pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 74/25/11 at 7:05ampost #3 of 74/25/11 at 11:37amThread Starter
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?post #4 of 74/25/11 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dyn4m1c95
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?
Both headphones are very bassy and they are probably better than the Monster since they are headphonespost #5 of 74/26/11 at 4:52ampost #6 of 74/26/11 at 9:48amThread Starterpost #7 of 74/27/11 at 9:46pmThread Starterany othef reccomendations? How would you rate all of these portables?
Denon a100, b&w p5, beats pro, beyer t50p, beyer dt1350, vmoda crossfade, Denon 1100, es7, esw9, esw10, hd-25 in terms of highs and mids and overall sound quality?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 36 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › Europe cheapest Beyerdynamic T70p 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2