which would wow me more coming from a b&w p5. The dt1350 or the a100. I listen to anything so all I really care about is which sounds more accurate and clearer. The b&w p5's sound felt... too heavy If you get what I mean. So... which ones.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] of Bowers & Wilkins P5's -- Truly a "Concert for one" Last post on 7/28/12 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a portable similar to the AKG 240 studio in audio quality Last post on 7/25/12 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amazing Headphones <$500 Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Street cred with hipsters and overears, $500? Last post on 1/4/13 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-m50 is my first ever headphone, not including the $2 ear-buds of course. Before the m50, I was just listening to ear-buds and didn't have much affection for music reproduction. However,...
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350post #1 of 74/24/11 at 8:33pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 74/25/11 at 7:05ampost #3 of 74/25/11 at 11:37amThread Starter
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?post #4 of 74/25/11 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dyn4m1c95
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?
Both headphones are very bassy and they are probably better than the Monster since they are headphonespost #5 of 74/26/11 at 4:52ampost #6 of 74/26/11 at 9:48amThread Starterpost #7 of 74/27/11 at 9:46pmThread Starterany othef reccomendations? How would you rate all of these portables?
Denon a100, b&w p5, beats pro, beyer t50p, beyer dt1350, vmoda crossfade, Denon 1100, es7, esw9, esw10, hd-25 in terms of highs and mids and overall sound quality?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 11 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 1 minute ago
- › Can a portable Amp Fiio e18 drive a sennheiser HD600, HD650 or a... 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - ALTO + FORZA - Crowdsourcing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)