which would wow me more coming from a b&w p5. The dt1350 or the a100. I listen to anything so all I really care about is which sounds more accurate and clearer. The b&w p5's sound felt... too heavy If you get what I mean. So... which ones.
Related Forum Threads
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] of Bowers & Wilkins P5's -- Truly a "Concert for one" Last post on 7/28/12 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a portable similar to the AKG 240 studio in audio quality Last post on 7/25/12 at 10:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amazing Headphones <$500 Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Street cred with hipsters and overears, $500? Last post on 1/4/13 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350post #1 of 74/24/11 at 8:33pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 74/25/11 at 7:05ampost #3 of 74/25/11 at 11:37amThread Starter
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?post #4 of 74/25/11 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dyn4m1c95
really? I thought the beyers and denons were both less bassy. I used to have the monster miles davis, and let me say they has the bass while keeping the treble clean and accurate. The b&w p5 on the other hand is far behind the miles davis in sound and soundstage. But oh well my loss for selling them. Do the beyers or denons sound as good or even better than them?
Both headphones are very bassy and they are probably better than the Monster since they are headphonespost #5 of 74/26/11 at 4:52ampost #6 of 74/26/11 at 9:48amThread Starterpost #7 of 74/27/11 at 9:46pmThread Starterany othef reccomendations? How would you rate all of these portables?
Denon a100, b&w p5, beats pro, beyer t50p, beyer dt1350, vmoda crossfade, Denon 1100, es7, esw9, esw10, hd-25 in terms of highs and mids and overall sound quality?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon a100 vs beyerdynamic dt1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Band Or Artist By Decade 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › How to use my new amp? 4 minutes ago
- › Is this a good soundcard? 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3