I found in many forum about SU-DH1 has not so good Amp but Astro is also not quite support for movie.Anybody know which one is fit best with Sennheiser RS180 for 5.1 Hi-def movies with iXtreamer? I could not get any information where to get these two in England espectually SU-DH1. And another thing I have asked guy from Richer sound about Sennheiser RS180 for Surround sound decorder. He said that RS 180 already produce surround sound, so no need for SU-DH1 or Astro A40? What 's meaning by that? Anyone can tell different between w/wo surround decorder for RS180?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser RS 180 Wireless headphones with docking stationtagged by System, 4/25/11
- brandTurtle Beachtagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Circumaural headphone pain Last post on 7/4/12 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser RS220 Availability? Last post on 8/4/16 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- The left speaker of my Sennheiser RS180 is demaged. How do I change it? Last post on 9/13/11 at 2:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Movie headphones for noob (Sennheiser? Beyerdynamic? AKG?) Last post on 9/12/11 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- have hd555 looking at rs180 Last post on 2/15/12 at 4:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
SU-DH1 or Astro for RS180?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 84/25/11 at 3:24amThread Starterpost #3 of 84/25/11 at 6:24amSU-DH1 and Astro do dolby headphone, which is taking a native 5.1 digital and turning it into 2.0 for stereo headphones. RS180 already has 5.1 support in them.
Two different things you're looking at there.
Aside from SU-DH1 and Astro, there's also the Turtle Beach DSS, which does the exact same thing.post #4 of 84/25/11 at 3:50pm
I also wonder which of these devices are perhaps the best one, I know the processing should be similar but features and amp specs vary which are the interesting things. The Turtle Beach one looks quite interesting.post #5 of 84/25/11 at 4:09pmFor gaming the mixamp would be best. It's got the volume knob that allows you to control the game volume vs chat volume. Very handy if you get into lobbies where people are very loud.post #6 of 84/27/11 at 6:41amThread Starterpost #7 of 84/27/11 at 6:58amActually I did some research and no, there is no 5.1 decoder in that receiver. So misleading, they really shouldn't market these as digital surround sound wireless headphones.
So yeah, if you want dolby headphone you'd have to get one of those 3. I think mixamp is good. I haven't read a bad review on it.post #8 of 84/27/11 at 9:36pmThread Starter
If I use mainly for movies with 5.1 DTH sound from HDplayer, Best one still Mixamp? Are you live in Hongkong? I'm actually live in Thailand, but there is no where all of these can be found? Where have you purchase in Hongkong? Maybe I will try to visit Hongkong to get one.
- SU-DH1 or Astro for RS180?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HD598 Bass Distortion at high volumes 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil DAC Immaculate less than 200 hours use for local... 8 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 9 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 9 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 10 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...