hmmm... What genres of music do you listen to? I think this would make it easier for people to make recommendations for you
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 11/27/16 at 8:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds - Page 2post #16 of 294/24/11 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 294/24/11 at 7:50pmpost #18 of 294/25/11 at 3:58amThread StarterQuote:
I listen mainly to rock. Normal stuff likes Nickelback and some classical, such as the Beetles. Sometimes I feel like listening to some rap such as Eminem.. but not too often. That's pretty much all I listen to.post #19 of 294/25/11 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #20 of 294/25/11 at 4:08amThread Starter
Original thread post updated with more specific details about what I want.
So far I've gotten some recommendations for some IEM's I like, those being the Etymotic MC5's in black, but I'd like a few more options. RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!!!post #21 of 294/25/11 at 6:41am
If you do you will get better sound for the money. A pair of SE535 are amazing and you can get them for less than $300 used.post #22 of 294/25/11 at 8:10amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75???post #23 of 294/25/11 at 8:26am
Quote:Originally Posted by Nick15
Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75???
Would you go used? You could get a higher end pair (used) of Yuin earbuds on Head-Fi, or some Klipsch S4 brand new at Amazonpost #24 of 294/25/11 at 8:49amThread StarterQuote:
No used IEM's for me, but I like the looks of the Klipsch S4 on Amazon. They look pretty good and seem like they'd perform pretty dang good. What are your thoughts on those?
post #25 of 294/25/11 at 2:51pmQuote:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finestpost #26 of 294/25/11 at 2:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by cifani090
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finest
Thanks for the link. Going by what that review says... the klipsch s4's aren't that great. I was pretty much set on them until that. Doesn't seem like they're worth eighty bucks... but what if I told you I found them for $50.00 shipped? Are they worth 50 bucks????post #27 of 294/25/11 at 3:56pmpost #28 of 294/25/11 at 4:00pmThread Starter
Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thanks! Looks like I'll get those for $50 unless someone has something better.post #29 of 294/25/11 at 5:03pm
getting back to earbuds (not iems) have you checked the sennheiser mx760 and mx581??
i got the 471 (same as 581 but w/o volume control) and i really like them. you can find a review of both by clieos and kjk1281.
good price tooReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Is there a lot of terribly mastered music out there or am I... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD X with leather pads (with New 2016 Drivers) 2 minutes ago
- › Need some Help regarding RCA Cables. 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › [Unofficial Theme] Head-Fi Modern Classic: A more functional... 5 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear