hmmm... What genres of music do you listen to? I think this would make it easier for people to make recommendations for you
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 11/27/16 at 8:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds - Page 2post #16 of 294/24/11 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 294/24/11 at 7:50pmpost #18 of 294/25/11 at 3:58amThread StarterQuote:
I listen mainly to rock. Normal stuff likes Nickelback and some classical, such as the Beetles. Sometimes I feel like listening to some rap such as Eminem.. but not too often. That's pretty much all I listen to.post #19 of 294/25/11 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #20 of 294/25/11 at 4:08amThread Starter
Original thread post updated with more specific details about what I want.
So far I've gotten some recommendations for some IEM's I like, those being the Etymotic MC5's in black, but I'd like a few more options. RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!!!post #21 of 294/25/11 at 6:41am
If you do you will get better sound for the money. A pair of SE535 are amazing and you can get them for less than $300 used.post #22 of 294/25/11 at 8:10amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75???post #23 of 294/25/11 at 8:26am
Quote:Originally Posted by Nick15
Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75???
Would you go used? You could get a higher end pair (used) of Yuin earbuds on Head-Fi, or some Klipsch S4 brand new at Amazonpost #24 of 294/25/11 at 8:49amThread StarterQuote:
No used IEM's for me, but I like the looks of the Klipsch S4 on Amazon. They look pretty good and seem like they'd perform pretty dang good. What are your thoughts on those?
post #25 of 294/25/11 at 2:51pmQuote:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finestpost #26 of 294/25/11 at 2:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by cifani090
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finest
Thanks for the link. Going by what that review says... the klipsch s4's aren't that great. I was pretty much set on them until that. Doesn't seem like they're worth eighty bucks... but what if I told you I found them for $50.00 shipped? Are they worth 50 bucks????post #27 of 294/25/11 at 3:56pmpost #28 of 294/25/11 at 4:00pmThread Starter
Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thanks! Looks like I'll get those for $50 unless someone has something better.post #29 of 294/25/11 at 5:03pm
getting back to earbuds (not iems) have you checked the sennheiser mx760 and mx581??
i got the 471 (same as 581 but w/o volume control) and i really like them. you can find a review of both by clieos and kjk1281.
good price tooReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › KGSShv Carbon - hows it sound with the 009s? 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What forty6 are listening to 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear