Simple as that.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 6/13/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 6/13/11
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- History of headphones - a good article Last post on 9/30/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- If You Could Have Any Headphone.... Last post on 7/17/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The One Headphone you would take if you were stuck on an island (not limited to Audeze) :) Last post on 3/8/13 at 3:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone technology: Are we at an end? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?post #1 of 1054/23/11 at 2:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1054/23/11 at 2:53ampost #3 of 1054/23/11 at 2:58amFlagship Stax, because I just need to hear it.
I know they'd probably torture my ears, but the Audio Technica ES10... OMFG, DO WANT. As long as they ain't anything like the ESW9 in sound. Audio Technicas tend to NOT have a house sound.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 4/23/11 at 3:06ampost #4 of 1054/23/11 at 3:43ampost #5 of 1054/23/11 at 7:47ampost #6 of 1054/23/11 at 8:17ampost #7 of 1054/23/11 at 8:21ampost #8 of 1054/23/11 at 8:24ampost #9 of 1054/23/11 at 8:29ampost #10 of 1054/23/11 at 8:31ampost #11 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34ampost #12 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34amSince I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the headphones that are available and since I don't believe cost is necessarily a factor in sound quality or overall quality, I'll stick with my lowly DT880's for now. The Stax I've heard didn't wow me like one might think they would based on the rants and raves they get around here.post #13 of 1054/23/11 at 8:52ampost #14 of 1054/23/11 at 4:11pm
- If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 4031 Active Users (708 Members and 3323 Guests)
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 14 seconds ago
- › [Impression] FiiO E07K ‘Andes’ 16 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 28 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 for directional accuracy? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)