Simple as that.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 6/13/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 6/13/11
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- History of headphones - a good article Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If You Could Have Any Headphone.... Last post on 7/17/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The One Headphone you would take if you were stuck on an island (not limited to Audeze) :) Last post on 3/8/13 at 3:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone technology: Are we at an end? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Website: LINK Product page: LINK Price: $50 + Shipping The package… The cable arrives in a small cardboard box and just the cable well wrapped inside. Nothing...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?post #1 of 1054/23/11 at 2:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1054/23/11 at 2:53ampost #3 of 1054/23/11 at 2:58amFlagship Stax, because I just need to hear it.
I know they'd probably torture my ears, but the Audio Technica ES10... OMFG, DO WANT. As long as they ain't anything like the ESW9 in sound. Audio Technicas tend to NOT have a house sound.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 4/23/11 at 3:06ampost #4 of 1054/23/11 at 3:43ampost #5 of 1054/23/11 at 7:47ampost #6 of 1054/23/11 at 8:17ampost #7 of 1054/23/11 at 8:21ampost #8 of 1054/23/11 at 8:24ampost #9 of 1054/23/11 at 8:29ampost #10 of 1054/23/11 at 8:31ampost #11 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34ampost #12 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34amSince I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the headphones that are available and since I don't believe cost is necessarily a factor in sound quality or overall quality, I'll stick with my lowly DT880's for now. The Stax I've heard didn't wow me like one might think they would based on the rants and raves they get around here.post #13 of 1054/23/11 at 8:52ampost #14 of 1054/23/11 at 4:11pm
- If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 4257 Active Users (825 Members and 3432 Guests)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 21 seconds ago
- › Klipsch Promedia 2.1 binding post mod? 25 seconds ago
- › Replacing cable on ATH M50 35 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 46 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › Why are flagship headphones so expensive now? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear