Simple as that.
Related Forum Threads
- History of headphones - a good article Last post on 9/30/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- If You Could Have Any Headphone.... Last post on 7/17/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The One Headphone you would take if you were stuck on an island (not limited to Audeze) :) Last post on 3/8/13 at 3:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone technology: Are we at an end? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?post #1 of 1054/23/11 at 2:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1054/23/11 at 2:53ampost #3 of 1054/23/11 at 2:58amFlagship Stax, because I just need to hear it.
I know they'd probably torture my ears, but the Audio Technica ES10... OMFG, DO WANT. As long as they ain't anything like the ESW9 in sound. Audio Technicas tend to NOT have a house sound.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 4/23/11 at 3:06ampost #4 of 1054/23/11 at 3:43ampost #5 of 1054/23/11 at 7:47ampost #6 of 1054/23/11 at 8:17ampost #7 of 1054/23/11 at 8:21ampost #8 of 1054/23/11 at 8:24ampost #9 of 1054/23/11 at 8:29ampost #10 of 1054/23/11 at 8:31ampost #11 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34ampost #12 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34amSince I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the headphones that are available and since I don't believe cost is necessarily a factor in sound quality or overall quality, I'll stick with my lowly DT880's for now. The Stax I've heard didn't wow me like one might think they would based on the rants and raves they get around here.post #13 of 1054/23/11 at 8:52ampost #14 of 1054/23/11 at 4:11pm
- If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2505 Active Users (557 Members and 1948 Guests)
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 9 seconds ago
- › Looking for a good CD Transport/Player (~$500) to use with external... 12 seconds ago
- › KR Audio power amp tube, Kronzilla (dual triode) 57 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › FS: Corda / Audiovalve Eartube Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 281 IEMs compared (VSonic GR07 BE and R02 Silver... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › DAC to go with HD650's and WOO WA2..... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe