Simple as that.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 6/13/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 6/13/11
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- History of headphones - a good article Last post on 9/30/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- If You Could Have Any Headphone.... Last post on 7/17/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The One Headphone you would take if you were stuck on an island (not limited to Audeze) :) Last post on 3/8/13 at 3:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone technology: Are we at an end? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?post #1 of 1054/23/11 at 2:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1054/23/11 at 2:53ampost #3 of 1054/23/11 at 2:58amFlagship Stax, because I just need to hear it.
I know they'd probably torture my ears, but the Audio Technica ES10... OMFG, DO WANT. As long as they ain't anything like the ESW9 in sound. Audio Technicas tend to NOT have a house sound.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 4/23/11 at 3:06ampost #4 of 1054/23/11 at 3:43ampost #5 of 1054/23/11 at 7:47ampost #6 of 1054/23/11 at 8:17ampost #7 of 1054/23/11 at 8:21ampost #8 of 1054/23/11 at 8:24ampost #9 of 1054/23/11 at 8:29ampost #10 of 1054/23/11 at 8:31ampost #11 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34ampost #12 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34amSince I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the headphones that are available and since I don't believe cost is necessarily a factor in sound quality or overall quality, I'll stick with my lowly DT880's for now. The Stax I've heard didn't wow me like one might think they would based on the rants and raves they get around here.post #13 of 1054/23/11 at 8:52ampost #14 of 1054/23/11 at 4:11pm
- If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2921 Active Users (579 Members and 2342 Guests)
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 36 seconds ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 49 seconds ago
- › Kramer-mod... KSC75... 57 seconds ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-6E Elite Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › NuPrime uDSD ($179, PCM384+DSD256 decoding) Portable USB DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2