Simple as that.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser Orpheus HE-90tagged by System, 6/13/11
- brandSleek Audiotagged by System, 6/13/11
- productSony MDR R10tagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- History of headphones - a good article Last post on 9/30/12 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- If You Could Have Any Headphone.... Last post on 7/17/12 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The One Headphone you would take if you were stuck on an island (not limited to Audeze) :) Last post on 3/8/13 at 3:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE90 Orpheus versus stax 009?King? Last post on 9/11/11 at 2:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone technology: Are we at an end? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?post #1 of 1054/23/11 at 2:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1054/23/11 at 2:53ampost #3 of 1054/23/11 at 2:58amFlagship Stax, because I just need to hear it.
I know they'd probably torture my ears, but the Audio Technica ES10... OMFG, DO WANT. As long as they ain't anything like the ESW9 in sound. Audio Technicas tend to NOT have a house sound.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 4/23/11 at 3:06ampost #4 of 1054/23/11 at 3:43ampost #5 of 1054/23/11 at 7:47ampost #6 of 1054/23/11 at 8:17ampost #7 of 1054/23/11 at 8:21ampost #8 of 1054/23/11 at 8:24ampost #9 of 1054/23/11 at 8:29ampost #10 of 1054/23/11 at 8:31ampost #11 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34ampost #12 of 1054/23/11 at 8:34amSince I haven't had the chance to listen to all of the headphones that are available and since I don't believe cost is necessarily a factor in sound quality or overall quality, I'll stick with my lowly DT880's for now. The Stax I've heard didn't wow me like one might think they would based on the rants and raves they get around here.post #13 of 1054/23/11 at 8:52ampost #14 of 1054/23/11 at 4:11pm
- If you could own any pair of headphones in the world what would they be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3849 Active Users (658 Members and 3191 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 43 seconds ago
- › 3003i vs. Shure se425 58 seconds ago
- › Best Fiio dac/amp for AKG K601/K701 1 minute ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › TH600 vs TH900 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 330 IEMs compared (Rock Jaw Alfa Genus added... 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)