- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD-380 pro Setup Question, to-do with current amplification Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vinyl Flat Can Opener + AudioSource Amp-100 Last post on 7/2/14 at 3:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Better Amp, Wa6 or Lyr. Last post on 6/30/14 at 6:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Circumaural travel headphones (Alternatives to the PXC450) Last post on 6/24/14 at 12:46pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can mid-fi be too good? Last post on 7/30/14 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
ebay HD650 cable, good deal?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They cost about 4 times more though...I don't really buy into the whole cable thing, but my thought is, for under $100 it might be worth a try.
The price is a bit scary for an "upgrade" cable.
You can trust what you buy from Moon, DHC or ALO and they will stand behind their products. Moon and ALO have different sound signature choices in cable for the HD650 so you can match to the one that sounds best to you. It's possible to save a few bucks from the guys on EBay and get a good cable in return. You just need to pay attention to the components they use and how flexible they are to custom orders. It makes sense (at least to me) to spend $150-200 on cabling for the HD650 which is a ~$500 headphone.
- ebay HD650 cable, good deal?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for good equalizer app 45 seconds ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › New guy, looking for suggestions sub $250 (Not your standard request) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 4 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)