- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser wireless RS 220 and how to best use it Last post on 10/6/14 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything like a right-angle jack for Sennheiser headphones? Last post on 10/1/14 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable over-the-ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 10/2/14 at 6:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
ebay HD650 cable, good deal?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They cost about 4 times more though...I don't really buy into the whole cable thing, but my thought is, for under $100 it might be worth a try.
The price is a bit scary for an "upgrade" cable.
You can trust what you buy from Moon, DHC or ALO and they will stand behind their products. Moon and ALO have different sound signature choices in cable for the HD650 so you can match to the one that sounds best to you. It's possible to save a few bucks from the guys on EBay and get a good cable in return. You just need to pay attention to the components they use and how flexible they are to custom orders. It makes sense (at least to me) to spend $150-200 on cabling for the HD650 which is a ~$500 headphone.
- ebay HD650 cable, good deal?
- › Fiio E12 vs Fiio E17+E09K combo 17 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 21 seconds ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 1 minute ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Whiplash twag v2 and Ak100/120 charging dock with remote 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)