This is the dumbest buy anyone could do. You would have to be mentally challenged to actually purchase this thing for 1000$
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monsters beats , are they worth it ? Last post on 10/18/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out there! Beats or what? Last post on 11/16/11 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which do you loathe more - Skullcandy or Monster ? Last post on 4/11/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help - Looking for beginner portable headphones for a gift! - no amp, no IEMs Last post on 12/17/10 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Red - Fake or Real? Last post on 4/10/13 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
$1000 Beats Chrome anyone? - Page 2post #16 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1254/21/11 at 8:31ampost #18 of 1254/21/11 at 8:41ampost #19 of 1254/21/11 at 8:43ampost #20 of 1254/21/11 at 10:40ampost #21 of 1254/21/11 at 1:28pmpost #22 of 1254/21/11 at 1:31pmpost #23 of 1254/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #24 of 1254/21/11 at 4:18pmpost #25 of 1254/21/11 at 4:21pmpost #26 of 1254/21/11 at 4:29pm
In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.
If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.post #27 of 1254/21/11 at 4:35pmQuote:
CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!post #28 of 1254/21/11 at 6:27pmpost #29 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by holden4th
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.
...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.
- $1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 21 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 1 minute ago
- › NEW Sony XBA-300 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2