This is the dumbest buy anyone could do. You would have to be mentally challenged to actually purchase this thing for 1000$
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monsters beats , are they worth it ? Last post on 10/18/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out there! Beats or what? Last post on 11/16/11 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which do you loathe more - Skullcandy or Monster ? Last post on 4/11/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help - Looking for beginner portable headphones for a gift! - no amp, no IEMs Last post on 12/17/10 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Red - Fake or Real? Last post on 4/10/13 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU TITAN 3 Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807020/dunu-titan-3-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU’s Middle...
Thanks to Meze for allowing me to spend a week with these gorgeous headphones; it was a great listen!! And my apologies for taking a year to get something published regarding my impressions but...
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
$1000 Beats Chrome anyone? - Page 2post #16 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12ampost #17 of 1254/21/11 at 8:31ampost #18 of 1254/21/11 at 8:41ampost #19 of 1254/21/11 at 8:43ampost #20 of 1254/21/11 at 10:40ampost #21 of 1254/21/11 at 1:28pmpost #22 of 1254/21/11 at 1:31pmpost #23 of 1254/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #24 of 1254/21/11 at 4:18pmpost #25 of 1254/21/11 at 4:21pmpost #26 of 1254/21/11 at 4:29pm
In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.
If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.post #27 of 1254/21/11 at 4:35pmQuote:
CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!post #28 of 1254/21/11 at 6:27pmpost #29 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by holden4th
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.
...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.
- $1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado GS1000 GS-1000 GS1 GS1K [ Official Customer Satisfaction/... 4 seconds ago
- › New Etymotic ER-4S 44 seconds ago
- › Sony NW-ZX2 volume capping. 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Uptone Regen 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Meze 99 Classics by s1rrah
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse