This is the dumbest buy anyone could do. You would have to be mentally challenged to actually purchase this thing for 1000$
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monsters beats , are they worth it ? Last post on 10/18/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out there! Beats or what? Last post on 11/16/11 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which do you loathe more - Skullcandy or Monster ? Last post on 4/11/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help - Looking for beginner portable headphones for a gift! - no amp, no IEMs Last post on 12/17/10 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Red - Fake or Real? Last post on 4/10/13 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
$1000 Beats Chrome anyone? - Page 2post #16 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1254/21/11 at 8:31ampost #18 of 1254/21/11 at 8:41ampost #19 of 1254/21/11 at 8:43ampost #20 of 1254/21/11 at 10:40ampost #21 of 1254/21/11 at 1:28pmpost #22 of 1254/21/11 at 1:31pmpost #23 of 1254/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #24 of 1254/21/11 at 4:18pmpost #25 of 1254/21/11 at 4:21pmpost #26 of 1254/21/11 at 4:29pm
In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.
If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.post #27 of 1254/21/11 at 4:35pmQuote:
CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!post #28 of 1254/21/11 at 6:27pmpost #29 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by holden4th
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.
...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.
- $1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo official case 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 7 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...