This is the dumbest buy anyone could do. You would have to be mentally challenged to actually purchase this thing for 1000$
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monsters beats , are they worth it ? Last post on 10/18/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out there! Beats or what? Last post on 11/16/11 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which do you loathe more - Skullcandy or Monster ? Last post on 4/11/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help - Looking for beginner portable headphones for a gift! - no amp, no IEMs Last post on 12/17/10 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Red - Fake or Real? Last post on 4/10/13 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
$1000 Beats Chrome anyone? - Page 2post #16 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1254/21/11 at 8:31ampost #18 of 1254/21/11 at 8:41ampost #19 of 1254/21/11 at 8:43ampost #20 of 1254/21/11 at 10:40ampost #21 of 1254/21/11 at 1:28pmpost #22 of 1254/21/11 at 1:31pmpost #23 of 1254/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #24 of 1254/21/11 at 4:18pmpost #25 of 1254/21/11 at 4:21pmpost #26 of 1254/21/11 at 4:29pm
In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.
If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.post #27 of 1254/21/11 at 4:35pmQuote:
CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!post #28 of 1254/21/11 at 6:27pmpost #29 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by holden4th
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.
...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.
- $1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 36 seconds ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › How do you collect music? 5 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2