This is the dumbest buy anyone could do. You would have to be mentally challenged to actually purchase this thing for 1000$
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fake monsters beats , are they worth it ? Last post on 10/18/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out there! Beats or what? Last post on 11/16/11 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which do you loathe more - Skullcandy or Monster ? Last post on 4/11/11 at 10:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help - Looking for beginner portable headphones for a gift! - no amp, no IEMs Last post on 12/17/10 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Red - Fake or Real? Last post on 4/10/13 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
$1000 Beats Chrome anyone? - Page 2post #16 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1254/21/11 at 8:31ampost #18 of 1254/21/11 at 8:41ampost #19 of 1254/21/11 at 8:43ampost #20 of 1254/21/11 at 10:40ampost #21 of 1254/21/11 at 1:28pmpost #22 of 1254/21/11 at 1:31pmpost #23 of 1254/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #24 of 1254/21/11 at 4:18pmpost #25 of 1254/21/11 at 4:21pmpost #26 of 1254/21/11 at 4:29pm
In no time, too! All the basketball players and Justin Biebers of the world will have a pair in seconds.
If they ever apply the Turbine Pro engineering to a full-sized headphone, I hope it would look something like this and sound as good as the price, because I would buy the crap out of it and take a vacation with just the headphones and I to Cuba where I'd buy a suite that overlooks the ocean and make passionate love to them on the beach and not even wear protection because I love them that much to start a family with it.post #27 of 1254/21/11 at 4:35pmQuote:
CHROME HD25-1 II!!!!!!!!!!!post #28 of 1254/21/11 at 6:27pmpost #29 of 1254/21/11 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by holden4th
"wow, looks so cool." "Oh my god, those are beautiful." We currently live in a world where looks (read superficiality) are more important than quality. It affects most of what people do and where depth of thought, depth of morals is no longer a factor. It is a world where people are not prepared to question the status quo. What our media deliver, we believe. At least on a forum like this we can criticise and challenge but we are in the minority. I see this as an analogy for what is happening today and the best example I can give is the way that Al Gore's "An inconvenient Truth" was accepted with virtually no challenge and is now driving so many of the world's economies. All I can say is keep promoting for quality over looks.
...or people are saying they look cool, without actual quality being based on their opinion. Can't people have general opinions anymore? I think they look sexy, but does that mean I'd pay $1000 for them? Of course not. Maybe a tenth of it, but I'd never be able to take them out because I'd be afraid of scratches. Even then, I'd probably switch the drivers out, and take out all the gross electronics inside.
- $1000 Beats Chrome anyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › USB DAC Amp to power headphones. Fiio E10 for $124 worth it? 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › First Post 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)