Hi everyone, I am looking for a new dac and the lavry da11 is at the top of my list together with the new nuforce dac-9. I am blind though and I am now reading the user manual for the lavry. The user interface doesnt seem all that easy since apparently you cant switch from input to input or from output with a dedicated switch but need a menu system. I wonder if it is easy to memorize? Also I wonder if its possible to switch the outputs from switched to variable? I also read in the manual that itis not recommended to use the da11 with earbudsor other headphones designed for portable players. I would like to use it with the westone es5 custom iems. Has anyone used the lavry da11 with iems? Thanks in advance for any information, Greetings, Anouk,
- productLavry DA11tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- How Does Lavry DA11 Compare to Newer DACs? Last post on 6/5/14 at 5:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- FS: Lavry DA11 MINT CONDITIONS Last post on 2/20/14 at 9:27pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- FS: Lavry DA11 Like New [Final PRICE DROPPED] Last post on 4/25/14 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- LAVRY DA11 Last post on 8/31/13 at 9:09pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
using the lavry da11 without seeing the screen?
Hello, well thats all perfectly fine and good but that still does not clear the question wether or not you can use the unit WITHOUT A SCREEN. Anyway I talked to the folks at lavry and they dont recommend using the unit with efficient iems and variphone doesnt do warranty on es5 that got broken because of mismatched equipment so the lavry is off my list now which only contains the dacmini by centrance and the nuforce dac-9. Greetings, Anouk,
- using the lavry da11 without seeing the screen?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 seconds ago
- › he 400 35 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 51 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)