Hi everyone, I am looking for a new dac and the lavry da11 is at the top of my list together with the new nuforce dac-9. I am blind though and I am now reading the user manual for the lavry. The user interface doesnt seem all that easy since apparently you cant switch from input to input or from output with a dedicated switch but need a menu system. I wonder if it is easy to memorize? Also I wonder if its possible to switch the outputs from switched to variable? I also read in the manual that itis not recommended to use the da11 with earbudsor other headphones designed for portable players. I would like to use it with the westone es5 custom iems. Has anyone used the lavry da11 with iems? Thanks in advance for any information, Greetings, Anouk,
- productLavry DA11tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- How Does Lavry DA11 Compare to Newer DACs? Last post on 6/5/14 at 5:44am in Dedicated Source Components
- FS: Lavry DA11 MINT CONDITIONS Last post on 2/20/14 at 9:27pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just to get you to think about stuff) Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Dedicated Source Components
- FS: Lavry DA11 Like New [Final PRICE DROPPED] Last post on 4/25/14 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Wanna a system with headphone and DAC AMP use on laptop Last post on 9/12/13 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
using the lavry da11 without seeing the screen?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello, well thats all perfectly fine and good but that still does not clear the question wether or not you can use the unit WITHOUT A SCREEN. Anyway I talked to the folks at lavry and they dont recommend using the unit with efficient iems and variphone doesnt do warranty on es5 that got broken because of mismatched equipment so the lavry is off my list now which only contains the dacmini by centrance and the nuforce dac-9. Greetings, Anouk,
- using the lavry da11 without seeing the screen?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado e Series 16 seconds ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 + Custom Balanced Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Seattle Secret meet 5/31/2015 3 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 4 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)