- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/19/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 4/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/19/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 4/19/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productUltimate Ears 500tagged by System, 4/19/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 4/19/11
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 4/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FutureSonics Atrio MG7 vs Audio technica CKS 77 vs UE 500 Last post on 10/10/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think you ought to consider the Fischer Eterna's, which are some of the funnest IEM'S I've ever used. It seems they adapt to almost anything you throw at them and with your taste in music I imagine the emotion and fun factor supersedes the need for transparency and upper range detail.
Also, see if you can snag a refurbished Monster Copper from MobilePC, which recently had them at around $99 with free shipping. I have received an open box TF10's and the original Turbines from them, both heavily discounted and both, after meticulous study, contained every retail accessory and passed possible counterfeit analysis,
Personally, I only own the S4s off your list. I'm looking to upgrade from them now, but I have to admit that I'm very impressed with their performance.
I use them when walking to work and while at work to drown out some of the surrounding office noise. They have an excellent range and sound great. For the money ($80 or so at my last check without the mic/iPod controls, $100 with), I don't think you can go wrong!
I should also mention that I, too, listen to Dubstep, House and other electronica. These 'phones handle all of them fairly well (especially considering the price). If you're in the US, you can pick them up at Best Buy at fairly competitive prices and give them a try. I suggest living with any headphones you choose for 1 to 2 weeks (unless they're completely uncomfortable) to get used to them before making a final decision.
Edited by compfixer - 5/28/11 at 9:18am
You can also find Triple Fi 10's on the FS forum for near $100, usually hovering around $120-130, but well worth the price. They remain the funnest IEM'S I've ever heard and particularly excel at musically fast genres.
- Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › WTB: R2A 44 seconds ago
- › Best DAC/Amp for Fidelio X2? 2 minutes ago
- › DAP Challenge Chart (Including 21 Portable Sources, Fiio X5 2nd Gen... 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › bedroom/homework setup 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › $250 CAD budget on new phones, thoughts, ideas?? 5 minutes ago
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3