- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/19/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 4/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/19/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 4/19/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productUltimate Ears 500tagged by System, 4/19/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 4/19/11
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 4/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FutureSonics Atrio MG7 vs Audio technica CKS 77 vs UE 500 Last post on 10/10/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think you ought to consider the Fischer Eterna's, which are some of the funnest IEM'S I've ever used. It seems they adapt to almost anything you throw at them and with your taste in music I imagine the emotion and fun factor supersedes the need for transparency and upper range detail.
Also, see if you can snag a refurbished Monster Copper from MobilePC, which recently had them at around $99 with free shipping. I have received an open box TF10's and the original Turbines from them, both heavily discounted and both, after meticulous study, contained every retail accessory and passed possible counterfeit analysis,
Personally, I only own the S4s off your list. I'm looking to upgrade from them now, but I have to admit that I'm very impressed with their performance.
I use them when walking to work and while at work to drown out some of the surrounding office noise. They have an excellent range and sound great. For the money ($80 or so at my last check without the mic/iPod controls, $100 with), I don't think you can go wrong!
I should also mention that I, too, listen to Dubstep, House and other electronica. These 'phones handle all of them fairly well (especially considering the price). If you're in the US, you can pick them up at Best Buy at fairly competitive prices and give them a try. I suggest living with any headphones you choose for 1 to 2 weeks (unless they're completely uncomfortable) to get used to them before making a final decision.
Edited by compfixer - 5/28/11 at 9:18am
You can also find Triple Fi 10's on the FS forum for near $100, usually hovering around $120-130, but well worth the price. They remain the funnest IEM'S I've ever heard and particularly excel at musically fast genres.
- Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Nagra HD DAC 1 minute ago
- › Durable IEM With a Focus on Bass under $50 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Fake Beats Studio (1) driver replacement! 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 9 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 10 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2