- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/19/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 4/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/19/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 4/19/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productUltimate Ears 500tagged by System, 4/19/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 4/19/11
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 4/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FutureSonics Atrio MG7 vs Audio technica CKS 77 vs UE 500 Last post on 10/10/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Hello, I owned a J3 32GB player for 2 or three years, so I got to know all it's advantages and disadvantages. The good This thing has much more output power than most non-audiophile...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think you ought to consider the Fischer Eterna's, which are some of the funnest IEM'S I've ever used. It seems they adapt to almost anything you throw at them and with your taste in music I imagine the emotion and fun factor supersedes the need for transparency and upper range detail.
Also, see if you can snag a refurbished Monster Copper from MobilePC, which recently had them at around $99 with free shipping. I have received an open box TF10's and the original Turbines from them, both heavily discounted and both, after meticulous study, contained every retail accessory and passed possible counterfeit analysis,
Personally, I only own the S4s off your list. I'm looking to upgrade from them now, but I have to admit that I'm very impressed with their performance.
I use them when walking to work and while at work to drown out some of the surrounding office noise. They have an excellent range and sound great. For the money ($80 or so at my last check without the mic/iPod controls, $100 with), I don't think you can go wrong!
I should also mention that I, too, listen to Dubstep, House and other electronica. These 'phones handle all of them fairly well (especially considering the price). If you're in the US, you can pick them up at Best Buy at fairly competitive prices and give them a try. I suggest living with any headphones you choose for 1 to 2 weeks (unless they're completely uncomfortable) to get used to them before making a final decision.
Edited by compfixer - 5/28/11 at 9:18am
You can also find Triple Fi 10's on the FS forum for near $100, usually hovering around $120-130, but well worth the price. They remain the funnest IEM'S I've ever heard and particularly excel at musically fast genres.
- Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 39 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 3 minutes ago
- › Help understanding amp requirements. 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 6 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2