- 2 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/19/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 4/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/19/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 4/19/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 4/19/11
- productUltimate Ears 500tagged by System, 4/19/11
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 4/19/11
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 4/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FutureSonics Atrio MG7 vs Audio technica CKS 77 vs UE 500 Last post on 10/10/12 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think you ought to consider the Fischer Eterna's, which are some of the funnest IEM'S I've ever used. It seems they adapt to almost anything you throw at them and with your taste in music I imagine the emotion and fun factor supersedes the need for transparency and upper range detail.
Also, see if you can snag a refurbished Monster Copper from MobilePC, which recently had them at around $99 with free shipping. I have received an open box TF10's and the original Turbines from them, both heavily discounted and both, after meticulous study, contained every retail accessory and passed possible counterfeit analysis,
Personally, I only own the S4s off your list. I'm looking to upgrade from them now, but I have to admit that I'm very impressed with their performance.
I use them when walking to work and while at work to drown out some of the surrounding office noise. They have an excellent range and sound great. For the money ($80 or so at my last check without the mic/iPod controls, $100 with), I don't think you can go wrong!
I should also mention that I, too, listen to Dubstep, House and other electronica. These 'phones handle all of them fairly well (especially considering the price). If you're in the US, you can pick them up at Best Buy at fairly competitive prices and give them a try. I suggest living with any headphones you choose for 1 to 2 weeks (unless they're completely uncomfortable) to get used to them before making a final decision.
Edited by compfixer - 5/28/11 at 9:18am
You can also find Triple Fi 10's on the FS forum for near $100, usually hovering around $120-130, but well worth the price. They remain the funnest IEM'S I've ever heard and particularly excel at musically fast genres.
- Torn between what to buy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 65th or Hifiman He500 ? 15 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)