Anyone suffer this issue.
- Out of box,
- plug into power source,
- charge for 4 hours,
- pwr switch to off,
- green constant LED on
Right hook up to conti v2.
- Source IPhone 4
- Select Itunes
- Turn on DAC
- no LED without charger hooked up with pwr off
- no LED without charger hooked up pwr on
- Appears there is no pwr
- Hook up charger and go through hand shake procedure
- Iphone 4 hand shakes on pwr on, and green LED remains on
- Play material music plays for 2-3 seconds then unit powers off.
- Switch pwr switch to off and Green LED comes on as for charging
- Rinse repeat several times no luck same symptons
- Left on charge over night, 12 plus hours
- No change to issue.
Thoughts anyone? Any trick? I think at the moment I have a dead on arrival unit, or by miracle chance it does not have a battery in it.