Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 101

post #1501 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post

I really need to get a new multimeter. Two months ago it broke and I've been lost.

David really is great, what support. I would buy from him again on service alone. So my unit is the 2vrms unit after all. You are right. Got an e ail back in minutes when I made the inquiry.


Could you guys explain how to check for the 2vrms?  I'm no electrician, i've dabbed in it but i'm curious how you all check this.  I have a multimeter but its more of a hobbyist kind.  thanks!

post #1502 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsvo614 View Post

Yea


Yea same here. I would get texts from David around that time tooo! He doesn't sleeep. I guess. He just wants everyone happy.

Cheers to that. smily_headphones1.gif I am another repeat customer....Threepeat actually..since this will be my 3rd CLAS. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1503 of 1646

Got the new Solo R Thanks to David. But now I dont have an amp, I don't have an iPod! :) So I can't use it, can't even test it. LOL!

 

But thank you very Much David M. for taking the extra mile. (or a few thousand miles) or me.

 

Cypher Labs knows how to take care of customer's. This I can guarantee.

post #1504 of 1646
Oh without the cypher labs you will miss it.
post #1505 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annafrancesca View Post

Got the new Solo R Thanks to David. But now I dont have an amp, I don't have an iPod! :) So I can't use it, can't even test it. LOL!

 

But thank you very Much David M. for taking the extra mile. (or a few thousand miles) or me.

 

Cypher Labs knows how to take care of customer's. This I can guarantee.

just wait till you have tro invest in a good pair of mini to mini and usb to lod lol.......

post #1506 of 1646

Ditched idea of storing the -dB in portable HDD cases. Those have been recycled... for use as actual portable HDD cases(!)

 

New plan: DSi Case + Drawstring bag = Voila!

post #1507 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC_SL View Post

Ditched idea of storing the -dB in portable HDD cases. Those have been recycled... for use as actual portable HDD cases(!)

New plan: DSi Case + Drawstring bag = Voila!

I faced the same problem you did, but i looked around and tried this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Hard-Black-Carrying-5-Inch/dp/B004I5BUSO I got it from the US site, but it fits both my Solo -db and my ALO RX MKIII B+ banded together. It's even got a little section fit some small wires. It's a tight fit but it fits and works well and plus its cheap and works great. I can post pics if anyone wants to see. biggrin.gif
post #1508 of 1646

I did buy that case tongue.gif No way Clas -dB and Pico Power will fit in it

 

Actually they both fit stacked in the DSi Pouch without too much drama, making no promises about whether that is good for the health of either. But my personal goal was home storage. Did not want to tempt fate leaving them naked on a tabletop

post #1509 of 1646
great minds must think alike tongue.gif i'm not sure how big the pico power is but the case suites my needs. my -db and amp hitch a ride with me to work on the daily smily_headphones1.gif
post #1510 of 1646
I like my side pouch except foe that I wish the measurements were vertical instead of horizontal. I can still set the stack on end and zip it secure. The perfect side case would be 5' deep(downward) and about 2 and a three quarters by two and three quarters. Kind of like a water bottle harness of some type except slightly bigger. Then it would hold classic/CLAS/ and Pico Power uprights with knobs facing up.
post #1511 of 1646
Anyone ever tried this before? Lol works well with my jh13s but for some reason sounds awful with my es5s any idea why?
post #1512 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post

I like my side pouch except foe that I wish the measurements were vertical instead of horizontal. I can still set the stack on end and zip it secure. The perfect side case would be 5' deep(downward) and about 2 and a three quarters by two and three quarters. Kind of like a water bottle harness of some type except slightly bigger. Then it would hold classic/CLAS/ and Pico Power uprights with knobs facing up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE1XE/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1,

 

here's what I use, I have pics of it in use in my profile, it would fit my CLAS+iPod+Lisa3, along with a ZO for extra umph!

 

I had to mod it a little bit, a little needle and thread work, but it works great!

post #1513 of 1646
Looks good one of the measurements seems a touch shy but otherwise good. Think I'd cut the flap off too.
post #1514 of 1646

yes the flap could be trimmed away, it gets in the way once in a while, but it also keeps the cords covered and less snaggable, another nice thing is it will stretch somewhat, the Lisa3 rig was probably the most I think it would stretch,

post #1515 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdacow View Post

Anyone ever tried this before? Lol works well with my jh13s but for some reason sounds awful with my es5s any idea why?

 

I have - With my UM3X - Full volume sounds great...but painfully loud. Dial down the volume control and bass just melts away...you are left with a tin sounding setup that costs upwards of $600.00 :) 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread