- New AKM DAC instead of Wolfson
- Mini USB Audio input from PC and iDevice (it auto-detects and therefore auto-switches to USB Audio DAC or iDevice with iAP authentication - no manual toggle switch required)
- Balanced Out in addition to Single Ended out
- Charges iPhone and can last up to 14 hrs. Talking to Mr. Cypherlabs himself whilst he's in Tokyo, even if charging an almost empty iPhone, the device still can function for a a couple of hours (can't remember if it's 3-4 or 4-5 hrs).
- Charger now 9V in, therefore the same as the Rx Mk3 (woohoo!! Don't need separate CLAS/Rx Mk3 charger!)
2 hrs and 15 mins ago, my iPhone 4S was on 1%. It's now 100% charged. But I've not played any music to see how long it'll further last - been a long day and will save that test some other day.