I just want to point out that 32 ohms doesn't mean it is easier to drive. 600 ohms simply means more voltage swing.
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 4/22/11
- productAKG K 702 Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 4/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/22/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 4/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K501. Last post on 9/10/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Path to take? New headphones for a kind-of-experienced headfier! Last post on 8/22/11 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones (pref. < $300) that pair amazingly well with Schiit Asgard? Last post on 7/28/11 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need some help choosing my new pair of headphones Last post on 7/26/11 at 9:06am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Does this amp match Beyer Dynamic DT880-600 - Page 2post #16 of 224/22/11 at 2:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/22/11 at 9:22pm
My Bellari HA540 ($299) drives the Beyer DT-880 600 ohm really good. I know you say you don't like bass too much, but the bass will be nice and full with this combo in my opinion though not overwhelming. I really like the frequency balance. The treble in nice and relaxed, not too harsh and the tone warm and smooth. The Burson HA-160 amp ($699) plays them very well too, with a bit more resoloution and a tad less bass than the Bellari. Depending on your budget I think either would be a great choice.post #18 of 224/24/11 at 3:51ampost #19 of 224/24/11 at 4:11pmpost #20 of 224/24/11 at 6:02pmpost #21 of 224/26/11 at 4:01pm
Choosing a 250ohm seems to be a balanced choice between voltage and details
Quote:post #22 of 227/31/11 at 3:39amThread Starter
just Felt like updating this as I bought the DT880 600ohm and the soundcard asus Xonar Essence STX. I also try'd it with with my dads amp for his gigant speakers. The DT880 do indeed have bass, though that was more than i wanted with that amp. I'm very happy with my choice I don't regret it at all. Thanks for all the help :D
- Does this amp match Beyer Dynamic DT880-600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Philips TX1 / TX2 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...