Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable - Page 177

post #2641 of 3418

Having fun with strobes. Can't go wrong with a turntable as your subject.

 

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2642 of 3418


Here's a pic of my turntable, a Sony PS-4750 with Shure V15mr cartridge. Turntable is 4th component from bottom of rack.

post #2643 of 3418

Very neat, indeed!

 

Can you tell us what the other components are?

 

Thanks.

post #2644 of 3418

The equipment is listed in my tag.

post #2645 of 3418

Thanks.

post #2646 of 3418

Spinning time...

post #2647 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Spinning time...

 

I'm feelin' a bit more relaxed just looking at it spin under the Benz-o... :wink:

post #2648 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

I'm feelin' a bit more relaxed just looking at it spin under the Benz-o... :wink:

Noticed these speakers for sale on agon & thought of you...

 

post #2649 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Noticed these speakers for sale on agon & thought of you...

 

 

Those speakers are gorgeous. The owner here capture my own ideal - clean minimal design with only a few quality pieces. I'm not after a garage full of amps or a room full of shoes. Collecting does have its place, but...

post #2650 of 3418
Very nice indeed. Very clean. But it looks more like a gallery than a home to me. No optical disc player, no media player, no tv, no coffee table. No life.
post #2651 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]eep View Post

Very nice indeed. Very clean. But it looks more like a gallery than a home to me. No optical disc player, no media player, no tv, no coffee table. No life.

Your comment is ignorant and offensive. There's absolutely no reason to insult this man. Just the opposite, really.
post #2652 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer View Post


Your comment is ignorant and offensive. There's absolutely no reason to insult this man. Just the opposite, really.

X2 Shaffer, I love the look just the way it is.

I do not have a TV anywhere near my stereo system.
Music only!

 

 

1000

post #2653 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]eep View Post

Very nice indeed. Very clean. But it looks more like a gallery than a home to me. No optical disc player, no media player, no tv, no coffee table. No life.

I'm sure you were kidding.

 

"No optical disc player, no media player, no tv, no coffee table. No life."

 

You're right about the above, no life, of your own.

post #2654 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post
 

X2 Shaffer, I love the look just the way it is.

I do not have a TV anywhere near my stereo system.
Music only!

C-Ray, those are NOT the best pictures of your amazing room!

Stop holding out man...

:beerchug:

post #2655 of 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]eep View Post

Very nice indeed. Very clean. But it looks more like a gallery than a home to me. No optical disc player, no media player, no tv, no coffee table. No life.

Hi Jeep. I had no idea TV was so important to Dutch folk...

 

I posted the pics for The Silent One because I knew they matched his aesthetic and the system is Shindo drive!

I am so worried his Sinhonias will puke if he feeds them a load from his 90's loaner KEFS :eek:!

Most importantly the Silent One has a folding tea table and no need for superfluous furnishings in his listening space.

 

BTW the guy is moving cross country and selling everything. He saved the stereo for last so he could listen till the end. Give him a break!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable