- 3 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss ksc75 Replacement ear clips Last post on 9/24/11 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 201 or Koss KSC75? Last post on 12/17/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best In earphones for under 100 Last post on 9/11/11 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
Good cell headset value?post #1 of 24/14/11 at 3:25pmThread StarterI've had a pair of KSC-75's for the last few months now, and for $15 from Amazon, they're great. Last month, though, I finally upgraded from my old crap phone to an LG Optimus running Android, and I've been carrying them around with the phone instead of my netbook. Music from the phone sounds pretty good on them, but if I'm listening to music when I get a call, I have to either unplug them or use them and awkwardly hold the phone a few inches from my face. So, I'm curious: is there a lower-cost set of headphones or earbuds with an inline mic and audio quality similar to that of my Kosses?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 24/14/11 at 8:48pm
the klipsch s2m are very decent for the price. you can get them anywhere from $18-$25 online.
others may reccomend getting a pair of meelec m6p's, they do rate higher than the klisch on joker's "multi IEM review" thread; although personally, I find them irritably sibilant and, perfer the klipschReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good cell headset value?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 46 seconds ago
- › TDK IE800 Quick Review 55 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 59 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › If you live in NYC can you test many different headphones and music... 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi