- 3 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss ksc75 Replacement ear clips Last post on 9/24/11 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 201 or Koss KSC75? Last post on 12/17/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best In earphones for under 100 Last post on 9/11/11 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Good cell headset value?post #1 of 24/14/11 at 3:25pmThread StarterI've had a pair of KSC-75's for the last few months now, and for $15 from Amazon, they're great. Last month, though, I finally upgraded from my old crap phone to an LG Optimus running Android, and I've been carrying them around with the phone instead of my netbook. Music from the phone sounds pretty good on them, but if I'm listening to music when I get a call, I have to either unplug them or use them and awkwardly hold the phone a few inches from my face. So, I'm curious: is there a lower-cost set of headphones or earbuds with an inline mic and audio quality similar to that of my Kosses?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 24/14/11 at 8:48pm
the klipsch s2m are very decent for the price. you can get them anywhere from $18-$25 online.
others may reccomend getting a pair of meelec m6p's, they do rate higher than the klisch on joker's "multi IEM review" thread; although personally, I find them irritably sibilant and, perfer the klipschReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good cell headset value?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 16 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 48 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 - Used in Working Condition 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2