- 3 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKlipsch Image S2m Noise-Isolating Headset with Microphone and Single-Button Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss ksc75 Replacement ear clips Last post on 9/24/11 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 201 or Koss KSC75? Last post on 12/17/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best In earphones for under 100 Last post on 9/11/11 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
Good cell headset value?post #1 of 24/14/11 at 3:25pmThread StarterI've had a pair of KSC-75's for the last few months now, and for $15 from Amazon, they're great. Last month, though, I finally upgraded from my old crap phone to an LG Optimus running Android, and I've been carrying them around with the phone instead of my netbook. Music from the phone sounds pretty good on them, but if I'm listening to music when I get a call, I have to either unplug them or use them and awkwardly hold the phone a few inches from my face. So, I'm curious: is there a lower-cost set of headphones or earbuds with an inline mic and audio quality similar to that of my Kosses?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 24/14/11 at 8:48pm
the klipsch s2m are very decent for the price. you can get them anywhere from $18-$25 online.
others may reccomend getting a pair of meelec m6p's, they do rate higher than the klisch on joker's "multi IEM review" thread; although personally, I find them irritably sibilant and, perfer the klipschReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good cell headset value?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Help with buying Headphones/In ears 55 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch 1 minute ago
- › Is this a good deal ? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 5 minutes ago
- › MiniWatt N1 Tube Amp (Anodized Black Color) For Full Range/High... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob