He is selling the inferior ones. That's his secret I also think NT6 will deserve to stay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 8/3/14 at 3:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on Yesterday at 4:40 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle??? Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 9/9/14 at 9:01am in High-end Audio Forum
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) - Page 104
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can we ever have too many???? Every month it seems something new & exciting is coming out.......I have wanted the Spiral 5 way for a while now...But then there is 1+2, now Roxanne, tomorrow who knows what else......Its this place.....But try & keep away if you can???
A good point, there are also the limitation's of an individual's ears. At a certain point we'd just here differences and not improvements.
Differences, Improvements, to each his own....To some it could be either, like you said individuals ears.....
But clearly there are a few very well regarded designs out there.
I am surprised how quickly we have come to these levels in just a relatively short time span. Can it get even better?
It is possible but diminishing returns are rather high at this stage in the game and with the IEMs I have now I just don't see it to be worth spending more money at this point in time. I just simply don't have that desire like I use to. Thank goodness ;).
If it turns out that my ears are too small, which would be the next IEMs to go for?
EarSonics EM6 seems to be similar with SE5way, tupac told me that EM6 is like SE5way on steroids. That's my input but I am sure other users would also suggest other c/iems. Let's hope that your ears are just fine and you get your dream model. I've been there, done that, now I can't be happier I guess.
SE5way on steroids doesn't mean it is better. Apparently there is no other ciem can match against SE5way's micro details and transparency.
My suggestion is, if your ears are fine, get SE5way, you won't regret it.
Even though you sent him photos there is no guarantee he can still make them or not make them. Even from the pics I sent him he was unsure. It was not until I send him the actual molds themselves that he was able to determine that he could make them.
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 201: Moving on up 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)