He is selling the inferior ones. That's his secret I also think NT6 will deserve to stay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 5:51 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 7/25/14 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle??? Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 7/27/14 at 10:28pm in High-end Audio Forum
This is my second attempt at a review of the Brainwavz S5, my first attempt ended up in the bin yesterday, as I was looking at it from the wrong angle (some forum members wanted a comparison to...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) - Page 104
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can we ever have too many???? Every month it seems something new & exciting is coming out.......I have wanted the Spiral 5 way for a while now...But then there is 1+2, now Roxanne, tomorrow who knows what else......Its this place.....But try & keep away if you can???
A good point, there are also the limitation's of an individual's ears. At a certain point we'd just here differences and not improvements.
Differences, Improvements, to each his own....To some it could be either, like you said individuals ears.....
But clearly there are a few very well regarded designs out there.
I am surprised how quickly we have come to these levels in just a relatively short time span. Can it get even better?
It is possible but diminishing returns are rather high at this stage in the game and with the IEMs I have now I just don't see it to be worth spending more money at this point in time. I just simply don't have that desire like I use to. Thank goodness ;).
If it turns out that my ears are too small, which would be the next IEMs to go for?
EarSonics EM6 seems to be similar with SE5way, tupac told me that EM6 is like SE5way on steroids. That's my input but I am sure other users would also suggest other c/iems. Let's hope that your ears are just fine and you get your dream model. I've been there, done that, now I can't be happier I guess.
SE5way on steroids doesn't mean it is better. Apparently there is no other ciem can match against SE5way's micro details and transparency.
My suggestion is, if your ears are fine, get SE5way, you won't regret it.
Even though you sent him photos there is no guarantee he can still make them or not make them. Even from the pics I sent him he was unsure. It was not until I send him the actual molds themselves that he was able to determine that he could make them.
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 18 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Need a Place to test headphones on Long Island... 1 minute ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Head-Fi - Portable Club 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Duncan
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)