He is selling the inferior ones. That's his secret I also think NT6 will deserve to stay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 4:38 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 6/18/15 at 1:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle??? Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 6/18/15 at 9:22am in High-end Audio Forum
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Can we ever have too many???? Every month it seems something new & exciting is coming out.......I have wanted the Spiral 5 way for a while now...But then there is 1+2, now Roxanne, tomorrow who knows what else......Its this place.....But try & keep away if you can???
A good point, there are also the limitation's of an individual's ears. At a certain point we'd just here differences and not improvements.
Differences, Improvements, to each his own....To some it could be either, like you said individuals ears.....
But clearly there are a few very well regarded designs out there.
I am surprised how quickly we have come to these levels in just a relatively short time span. Can it get even better?
It is possible but diminishing returns are rather high at this stage in the game and with the IEMs I have now I just don't see it to be worth spending more money at this point in time. I just simply don't have that desire like I use to. Thank goodness ;).
If it turns out that my ears are too small, which would be the next IEMs to go for?
EarSonics EM6 seems to be similar with SE5way, tupac told me that EM6 is like SE5way on steroids. That's my input but I am sure other users would also suggest other c/iems. Let's hope that your ears are just fine and you get your dream model. I've been there, done that, now I can't be happier I guess.
SE5way on steroids doesn't mean it is better. Apparently there is no other ciem can match against SE5way's micro details and transparency.
My suggestion is, if your ears are fine, get SE5way, you won't regret it.
Even though you sent him photos there is no guarantee he can still make them or not make them. Even from the pics I sent him he was unsure. It was not until I send him the actual molds themselves that he was able to determine that he could make them.
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Help with some tests 6 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 22 seconds ago
- › My parents tell me I buy to much headphones 35 seconds ago
- › iFi iDAC & iUSBPower appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance DACport LX 3 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 3 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)