He is selling the inferior ones. That's his secret I also think NT6 will deserve to stay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 4/21/15 at 10:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle??? Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 3/14/15 at 12:51am in High-end Audio Forum
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Can we ever have too many???? Every month it seems something new & exciting is coming out.......I have wanted the Spiral 5 way for a while now...But then there is 1+2, now Roxanne, tomorrow who knows what else......Its this place.....But try & keep away if you can???
A good point, there are also the limitation's of an individual's ears. At a certain point we'd just here differences and not improvements.
Differences, Improvements, to each his own....To some it could be either, like you said individuals ears.....
But clearly there are a few very well regarded designs out there.
I am surprised how quickly we have come to these levels in just a relatively short time span. Can it get even better?
It is possible but diminishing returns are rather high at this stage in the game and with the IEMs I have now I just don't see it to be worth spending more money at this point in time. I just simply don't have that desire like I use to. Thank goodness ;).
If it turns out that my ears are too small, which would be the next IEMs to go for?
EarSonics EM6 seems to be similar with SE5way, tupac told me that EM6 is like SE5way on steroids. That's my input but I am sure other users would also suggest other c/iems. Let's hope that your ears are just fine and you get your dream model. I've been there, done that, now I can't be happier I guess.
SE5way on steroids doesn't mean it is better. Apparently there is no other ciem can match against SE5way's micro details and transparency.
My suggestion is, if your ears are fine, get SE5way, you won't regret it.
Even though you sent him photos there is no guarantee he can still make them or not make them. Even from the pics I sent him he was unsure. It was not until I send him the actual molds themselves that he was able to determine that he could make them.
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 3 seconds ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 impressions 4 seconds ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 7 seconds ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Best sealed over-ear headphones around 100$. 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2