He is selling the inferior ones. That's his secret I also think NT6 will deserve to stay.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 2/14/15 at 11:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle??? Last post on 1/30/11 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 2/10/15 at 11:21am in High-end Audio Forum
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Can we ever have too many???? Every month it seems something new & exciting is coming out.......I have wanted the Spiral 5 way for a while now...But then there is 1+2, now Roxanne, tomorrow who knows what else......Its this place.....But try & keep away if you can???
A good point, there are also the limitation's of an individual's ears. At a certain point we'd just here differences and not improvements.
Differences, Improvements, to each his own....To some it could be either, like you said individuals ears.....
But clearly there are a few very well regarded designs out there.
I am surprised how quickly we have come to these levels in just a relatively short time span. Can it get even better?
It is possible but diminishing returns are rather high at this stage in the game and with the IEMs I have now I just don't see it to be worth spending more money at this point in time. I just simply don't have that desire like I use to. Thank goodness ;).
If it turns out that my ears are too small, which would be the next IEMs to go for?
EarSonics EM6 seems to be similar with SE5way, tupac told me that EM6 is like SE5way on steroids. That's my input but I am sure other users would also suggest other c/iems. Let's hope that your ears are just fine and you get your dream model. I've been there, done that, now I can't be happier I guess.
SE5way on steroids doesn't mean it is better. Apparently there is no other ciem can match against SE5way's micro details and transparency.
My suggestion is, if your ears are fine, get SE5way, you won't regret it.
Even though you sent him photos there is no guarantee he can still make them or not make them. Even from the pics I sent him he was unsure. It was not until I send him the actual molds themselves that he was able to determine that he could make them.
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Owners Unite 43 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › iCAN Amp Review: A New Amp that Gives You More: More Bass, More... 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 4 minutes ago
- › BeyerdynamicDT-990 Pro 250 ohm Scratch sound 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 8 minutes ago
- › Equalizer, use or not to use 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › Geek Out IEM 100 10 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3