I just bought AKG k701 and I want a portable amp to accompany it. Is there a good quality one under 60? Besides e7 or the nuforce micro?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend me something that can drive a k701 Last post on 1/8/11 at 11:41pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for DT770 and R&B Last post on 5/28/12 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Smartphone + Amp in everyday out of home use: pls share your experience Last post on 5/29/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
- Headphone Impedance
Portable headphone Amp.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
4/13/11 at 3:42pm
post #3 of 5
4/13/11 at 9:50pm
post #4 of 5
4/14/11 at 3:27am
Although, you won't the performance of much more expensive desktop or even portable amps, but with its very flexible voltage gain function you can get a pretty decent performance out of the K701.
- Portable headphone Amp.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 4029 Active Users (806 Members and 3223 Guests)
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 49 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Am I Doing It Wrong? Lyr + Bifrost Sounds The Same As Straight To... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Currently moving into ortho... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2