I just bought AKG k701 and I want a portable amp to accompany it. Is there a good quality one under 60? Besides e7 or the nuforce micro?
Related Forum Threads
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for DT770 and R&B Last post on 5/28/12 at 6:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Smartphone + Amp in everyday out of home use: pls share your experience Last post on 5/29/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp for my RHP-20 Last post on 6/17/12 at 8:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
- Headphone Impedance
Portable headphone Amp.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
4/13/11 at 3:42pm
post #3 of 5
4/13/11 at 9:50pm
post #4 of 5
4/14/11 at 3:27am
Although, you won't the performance of much more expensive desktop or even portable amps, but with its very flexible voltage gain function you can get a pretty decent performance out of the K701.
- Portable headphone Amp.
Currently, there are 2846 Active Users (548 Members and 2298 Guests)
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 32 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 49 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › stax srm717/srm727-11 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › How Do You Carry All Of Your Gear? First World Problem ;) 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)