Glad you liked it :)
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones dor iPod Nano 6th Generation, similar to AKG K319 Last post on 8/23/11 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds Last post on 4/25/11 at 5:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/16/11 at 8:43ampost #18 of 202/16/12 at 1:52amThread Starter
I haven't really noticed a difference in bass, honestly. I still enjoy them a lot and they are my go-to earbuds, but they don't have quite a "fun" a signature as the Yuin PK3s. Still, I enjoy using them whenever I need to pull out some earbuds. They are a great value, definitely.post #19 of 202/16/12 at 6:40am
Hi, I had read that Yuin has about the smallest sized earbuds, can anyone confirm that? By way of comparison I recently got the Senn MX271 and I think those are fairly small, are the Yuin's the same or even smaller? How about the PK3's size in relation to Senn MX580? Is the PK3 much smaller than that? I really need small earbuds as otherwise I find them uncomfortable. The MX271 are the first I have found small enough to be fairly comfortable but I am not that thrilled with their sound so would like to upgrade. I also like that the MX271 are more normally round as the Sony buds that came with the Walkman have got a kind of odd shape with one side sticking out which ends up jabbing into my ear. Also are Blox earbuds smaller size as that is also what I would consider as I have read they get great reviews on sound quality? Thanks.post #20 of 202/16/12 at 11:00pmThread Starter
I find it very difficult to tell any difference in the size between my MX580s and the Yuin PK3s. I've not used another other earbuds so I don't have anything else to compare them to.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 23 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace my Audeze LCD-2. Recommendations for alternatives? 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2