Glad you liked it :)
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones dor iPod Nano 6th Generation, similar to AKG K319 Last post on 8/23/11 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds Last post on 4/25/11 at 5:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
The Zpre is a dated small form factor preamp from Parasound, that also happens to be a great headphone amplifier. It comes with the Burr Brown 2134 Opamp for those that care for this type of...
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/16/11 at 8:43ampost #18 of 202/16/12 at 1:52amThread Starter
I haven't really noticed a difference in bass, honestly. I still enjoy them a lot and they are my go-to earbuds, but they don't have quite a "fun" a signature as the Yuin PK3s. Still, I enjoy using them whenever I need to pull out some earbuds. They are a great value, definitely.post #19 of 202/16/12 at 6:40am
Hi, I had read that Yuin has about the smallest sized earbuds, can anyone confirm that? By way of comparison I recently got the Senn MX271 and I think those are fairly small, are the Yuin's the same or even smaller? How about the PK3's size in relation to Senn MX580? Is the PK3 much smaller than that? I really need small earbuds as otherwise I find them uncomfortable. The MX271 are the first I have found small enough to be fairly comfortable but I am not that thrilled with their sound so would like to upgrade. I also like that the MX271 are more normally round as the Sony buds that came with the Walkman have got a kind of odd shape with one side sticking out which ends up jabbing into my ear. Also are Blox earbuds smaller size as that is also what I would consider as I have read they get great reviews on sound quality? Thanks.post #20 of 202/16/12 at 11:00pmThread Starter
I find it very difficult to tell any difference in the size between my MX580s and the Yuin PK3s. I've not used another other earbuds so I don't have anything else to compare them to.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 3 minutes ago
- › Good Bass without totally artifical mids and highs 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear