Glad you liked it :)
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones dor iPod Nano 6th Generation, similar to AKG K319 Last post on 8/23/11 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds Last post on 4/25/11 at 5:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
*I am reviewing the Meze 99 Classics as a condition of the recent tour conducted by the fine folks at Meze. The following is simply my honest impressions. Introduction and Initial...
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/16/11 at 8:43ampost #18 of 202/16/12 at 1:52amThread Starter
I haven't really noticed a difference in bass, honestly. I still enjoy them a lot and they are my go-to earbuds, but they don't have quite a "fun" a signature as the Yuin PK3s. Still, I enjoy using them whenever I need to pull out some earbuds. They are a great value, definitely.post #19 of 202/16/12 at 6:40am
Hi, I had read that Yuin has about the smallest sized earbuds, can anyone confirm that? By way of comparison I recently got the Senn MX271 and I think those are fairly small, are the Yuin's the same or even smaller? How about the PK3's size in relation to Senn MX580? Is the PK3 much smaller than that? I really need small earbuds as otherwise I find them uncomfortable. The MX271 are the first I have found small enough to be fairly comfortable but I am not that thrilled with their sound so would like to upgrade. I also like that the MX271 are more normally round as the Sony buds that came with the Walkman have got a kind of odd shape with one side sticking out which ends up jabbing into my ear. Also are Blox earbuds smaller size as that is also what I would consider as I have read they get great reviews on sound quality? Thanks.post #20 of 202/16/12 at 11:00pmThread Starter
I find it very difficult to tell any difference in the size between my MX580s and the Yuin PK3s. I've not used another other earbuds so I don't have anything else to compare them to.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 26 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › The Head-Fi Times "A Ghetto burnout newspaper" 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 8 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 10 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica SOLID BASS Flagship IEM: ATH-CKS1100 10 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...