Glad you liked it :)
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones dor iPod Nano 6th Generation, similar to AKG K319 Last post on 8/23/11 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds Last post on 4/25/11 at 5:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/16/11 at 8:43ampost #18 of 202/16/12 at 1:52amThread Starter
I haven't really noticed a difference in bass, honestly. I still enjoy them a lot and they are my go-to earbuds, but they don't have quite a "fun" a signature as the Yuin PK3s. Still, I enjoy using them whenever I need to pull out some earbuds. They are a great value, definitely.post #19 of 202/16/12 at 6:40am
Hi, I had read that Yuin has about the smallest sized earbuds, can anyone confirm that? By way of comparison I recently got the Senn MX271 and I think those are fairly small, are the Yuin's the same or even smaller? How about the PK3's size in relation to Senn MX580? Is the PK3 much smaller than that? I really need small earbuds as otherwise I find them uncomfortable. The MX271 are the first I have found small enough to be fairly comfortable but I am not that thrilled with their sound so would like to upgrade. I also like that the MX271 are more normally round as the Sony buds that came with the Walkman have got a kind of odd shape with one side sticking out which ends up jabbing into my ear. Also are Blox earbuds smaller size as that is also what I would consider as I have read they get great reviews on sound quality? Thanks.post #20 of 202/16/12 at 11:00pmThread Starter
I find it very difficult to tell any difference in the size between my MX580s and the Yuin PK3s. I've not used another other earbuds so I don't have anything else to compare them to.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Help me to choose one DAC for my Gustard H10 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 9 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 10 minutes ago
- › Best $1000 headphones for O2+ODAC? 10 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 11 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 11 minutes ago
- › TEAC HA-501 Headphone Amp 14 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2