Glad you liked it :)
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk2 Earphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 4/13/11
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones dor iPod Nano 6th Generation, similar to AKG K319 Last post on 8/23/11 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alternative to Yuin PK3? Last post on 5/18/11 at 5:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Yuin pk3 killer for similar money? Last post on 4/25/11 at 1:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds Last post on 4/25/11 at 5:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/16/11 at 8:43ampost #18 of 202/16/12 at 1:52amThread Starter
I haven't really noticed a difference in bass, honestly. I still enjoy them a lot and they are my go-to earbuds, but they don't have quite a "fun" a signature as the Yuin PK3s. Still, I enjoy using them whenever I need to pull out some earbuds. They are a great value, definitely.post #19 of 202/16/12 at 6:40am
Hi, I had read that Yuin has about the smallest sized earbuds, can anyone confirm that? By way of comparison I recently got the Senn MX271 and I think those are fairly small, are the Yuin's the same or even smaller? How about the PK3's size in relation to Senn MX580? Is the PK3 much smaller than that? I really need small earbuds as otherwise I find them uncomfortable. The MX271 are the first I have found small enough to be fairly comfortable but I am not that thrilled with their sound so would like to upgrade. I also like that the MX271 are more normally round as the Sony buds that came with the Walkman have got a kind of odd shape with one side sticking out which ends up jabbing into my ear. Also are Blox earbuds smaller size as that is also what I would consider as I have read they get great reviews on sound quality? Thanks.post #20 of 202/16/12 at 11:00pmThread Starter
I find it very difficult to tell any difference in the size between my MX580s and the Yuin PK3s. I've not used another other earbuds so I don't have anything else to compare them to.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want to upgrade from Yuin PK3, but don't want to use an amp!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 28 seconds ago
- › The EU deals thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Whiplash Audio TWag V3 and TWcu V3 Hybrid cable for the... 3 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › Portable headphones with best passive noise cancelling and best... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000 w/ Balanced XLR Black Dragon cable and 1/4" adapter 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...