I have decided to get the ATH - M50, but now I don'y know the most reliable as well as inexpensive place to buy it from. Could you guys help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50: Questions Before I Buy Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 - A small problem in left-right balance. Please help? Last post on 3/18/14 at 11:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Decision... M50/HD598/SRH-940/HTF600/AE2 Desperately seeking help Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 for 230 dollars ,worth it? Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Refurbished ATH M50 Last post on 10/18/11 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Poll Results: Best place to buy an ATH - M50
21 Total Votespost #1 of 294/12/11 at 5:32amThread Starter
38% (8)Another internet site (post name in comments)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 294/12/11 at 5:40am
Well you need to tell us where you reside, different options are available in different countries/continents.
Quote:post #3 of 294/12/11 at 10:11ampost #4 of 294/12/11 at 11:43ampost #5 of 294/12/11 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #7 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #8 of 294/12/11 at 2:34pmpost #9 of 294/14/11 at 4:00pm
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]post #10 of 294/14/11 at 4:03pmpost #11 of 294/14/11 at 7:44pmpost #12 of 294/14/11 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by USCdeacon
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]
thispost #13 of 294/15/11 at 5:10am
Online - Scitscat (now on sale $110), soundprofessionals (now on sale $110), BHphotovideo.com (regular $119). First two options will ship to Canada using USPS (i.e. no duty/brokerage fees!) for $26/$16 respectively.post #14 of 294/15/11 at 8:24am
Awww man. Should have inquired about these before I sank my dosh on the M50 (live in Canada) from Ebay. The shipping there is either cheap + brokerage (UPS), or expensive as hell without brokerage (USPS), and prices were always above $120. Cost me $200 in the end because I balantly chose the UPS at the time.
Quote:post #15 of 294/30/11 at 12:14pm
How do you know that soundprofessionals ships by USPS? Their site does not say anything about USPS, they only mention UPS.
I am in Canada and am faced with the problem of how to import them from an authorized dealer.....
Also Scitscat and BHphotovideo is for 160$, not 119.
Anybody find a solution? :S
- Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I have to be the biggest idiot. 2 minutes ago
- › First post and looking for advice 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)