I have decided to get the ATH - M50, but now I don'y know the most reliable as well as inexpensive place to buy it from. Could you guys help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50: Questions Before I Buy Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 - A small problem in left-right balance. Please help? Last post on 10/15/16 at 6:58am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying Decision... M50/HD598/SRH-940/HTF600/AE2 Desperately seeking help Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 for 230 dollars ,worth it? Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Refurbished ATH M50 Last post on 10/18/11 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Poll Results: Best place to buy an ATH - M50
21 Total Votespost #1 of 294/12/11 at 5:32amThread Starter
38% (8)Another internet site (post name in comments)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 294/12/11 at 5:40am
Well you need to tell us where you reside, different options are available in different countries/continents.
Quote:post #3 of 294/12/11 at 10:11ampost #4 of 294/12/11 at 11:43ampost #5 of 294/12/11 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #7 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #8 of 294/12/11 at 2:34pmpost #9 of 294/14/11 at 4:00pm
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]post #10 of 294/14/11 at 4:03pmpost #11 of 294/14/11 at 7:44pmpost #12 of 294/14/11 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by USCdeacon
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]
thispost #13 of 294/15/11 at 5:10am
Online - Scitscat (now on sale $110), soundprofessionals (now on sale $110), BHphotovideo.com (regular $119). First two options will ship to Canada using USPS (i.e. no duty/brokerage fees!) for $26/$16 respectively.post #14 of 294/15/11 at 8:24am
Awww man. Should have inquired about these before I sank my dosh on the M50 (live in Canada) from Ebay. The shipping there is either cheap + brokerage (UPS), or expensive as hell without brokerage (USPS), and prices were always above $120. Cost me $200 in the end because I balantly chose the UPS at the time.
Quote:post #15 of 294/30/11 at 12:14pm
How do you know that soundprofessionals ships by USPS? Their site does not say anything about USPS, they only mention UPS.
I am in Canada and am faced with the problem of how to import them from an authorized dealer.....
Also Scitscat and BHphotovideo is for 160$, not 119.
Anybody find a solution? :S
- Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 10 minutes ago
- › Headphones for Fiio X5? 11 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear