I have decided to get the ATH - M50, but now I don'y know the most reliable as well as inexpensive place to buy it from. Could you guys help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50: Questions Before I Buy Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 - A small problem in left-right balance. Please help? Last post on 3/18/14 at 11:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Decision... M50/HD598/SRH-940/HTF600/AE2 Desperately seeking help Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 for 230 dollars ,worth it? Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Refurbished ATH M50 Last post on 10/18/11 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Poll Results: Best place to buy an ATH - M50
21 Total Votespost #1 of 294/12/11 at 5:32amThread Starter
38% (8)Another internet site (post name in comments)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 294/12/11 at 5:40am
Well you need to tell us where you reside, different options are available in different countries/continents.
Quote:post #3 of 294/12/11 at 10:11ampost #4 of 294/12/11 at 11:43ampost #5 of 294/12/11 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #7 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #8 of 294/12/11 at 2:34pmpost #9 of 294/14/11 at 4:00pm
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]post #10 of 294/14/11 at 4:03pmpost #11 of 294/14/11 at 7:44pmpost #12 of 294/14/11 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by USCdeacon
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]
thispost #13 of 294/15/11 at 5:10am
Online - Scitscat (now on sale $110), soundprofessionals (now on sale $110), BHphotovideo.com (regular $119). First two options will ship to Canada using USPS (i.e. no duty/brokerage fees!) for $26/$16 respectively.post #14 of 294/15/11 at 8:24am
Awww man. Should have inquired about these before I sank my dosh on the M50 (live in Canada) from Ebay. The shipping there is either cheap + brokerage (UPS), or expensive as hell without brokerage (USPS), and prices were always above $120. Cost me $200 in the end because I balantly chose the UPS at the time.
Quote:post #15 of 294/30/11 at 12:14pm
How do you know that soundprofessionals ships by USPS? Their site does not say anything about USPS, they only mention UPS.
I am in Canada and am faced with the problem of how to import them from an authorized dealer.....
Also Scitscat and BHphotovideo is for 160$, not 119.
Anybody find a solution? :S
- Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
- Headphone Impedance
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Dolphins 7 minutes ago
- › JDS labs RCA edition ODAC 7 minutes ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 8 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3