I have decided to get the ATH - M50, but now I don'y know the most reliable as well as inexpensive place to buy it from. Could you guys help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50: Questions Before I Buy Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 - A small problem in left-right balance. Please help? Last post on 8/18/16 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Decision... M50/HD598/SRH-940/HTF600/AE2 Desperately seeking help Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 for 230 dollars ,worth it? Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Refurbished ATH M50 Last post on 10/18/11 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Poll Results: Best place to buy an ATH - M50
21 Total Votespost #1 of 294/12/11 at 5:32amThread Starter
38% (8)Another internet site (post name in comments)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 294/12/11 at 5:40am
Well you need to tell us where you reside, different options are available in different countries/continents.
Quote:post #3 of 294/12/11 at 10:11ampost #4 of 294/12/11 at 11:43ampost #5 of 294/12/11 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #7 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #8 of 294/12/11 at 2:34pmpost #9 of 294/14/11 at 4:00pm
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]post #10 of 294/14/11 at 4:03pmpost #11 of 294/14/11 at 7:44pmpost #12 of 294/14/11 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by USCdeacon
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]
thispost #13 of 294/15/11 at 5:10am
Online - Scitscat (now on sale $110), soundprofessionals (now on sale $110), BHphotovideo.com (regular $119). First two options will ship to Canada using USPS (i.e. no duty/brokerage fees!) for $26/$16 respectively.post #14 of 294/15/11 at 8:24am
Awww man. Should have inquired about these before I sank my dosh on the M50 (live in Canada) from Ebay. The shipping there is either cheap + brokerage (UPS), or expensive as hell without brokerage (USPS), and prices were always above $120. Cost me $200 in the end because I balantly chose the UPS at the time.
Quote:post #15 of 294/30/11 at 12:14pm
How do you know that soundprofessionals ships by USPS? Their site does not say anything about USPS, they only mention UPS.
I am in Canada and am faced with the problem of how to import them from an authorized dealer.....
Also Scitscat and BHphotovideo is for 160$, not 119.
Anybody find a solution? :S
- Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
- Headphone Impedance
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 17 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 31 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 37 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxman DA250 Loaner program announcement! 3 minutes ago
- › Breaking News: HE1000 V2 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 6 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...