I have decided to get the ATH - M50, but now I don'y know the most reliable as well as inexpensive place to buy it from. Could you guys help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH M50: Questions Before I Buy Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 - A small problem in left-right balance. Please help? Last post on 2/13/15 at 9:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Decision... M50/HD598/SRH-940/HTF600/AE2 Desperately seeking help Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 for 230 dollars ,worth it? Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Refurbished ATH M50 Last post on 10/18/11 at 11:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
Poll Results: Best place to buy an ATH - M50
21 Total Votespost #1 of 294/12/11 at 5:32amThread Starter
38% (8)Another internet site (post name in comments)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 294/12/11 at 5:40am
Well you need to tell us where you reside, different options are available in different countries/continents.
Quote:post #3 of 294/12/11 at 10:11ampost #4 of 294/12/11 at 11:43ampost #5 of 294/12/11 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #7 of 294/12/11 at 2:29pmThread Starterpost #8 of 294/12/11 at 2:34pmpost #9 of 294/14/11 at 4:00pm
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]post #10 of 294/14/11 at 4:03pmpost #11 of 294/14/11 at 7:44pmpost #12 of 294/14/11 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by USCdeacon
I got them from bhphotovideo.com (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/477843-REG/Audio_Technica_ATH_M50_ATH_M50_Professional_Closed_Back_Studio.html). I've bought a lot of photography gear from them before, and their communication and service is solid :]
thispost #13 of 294/15/11 at 5:10am
Online - Scitscat (now on sale $110), soundprofessionals (now on sale $110), BHphotovideo.com (regular $119). First two options will ship to Canada using USPS (i.e. no duty/brokerage fees!) for $26/$16 respectively.post #14 of 294/15/11 at 8:24am
Awww man. Should have inquired about these before I sank my dosh on the M50 (live in Canada) from Ebay. The shipping there is either cheap + brokerage (UPS), or expensive as hell without brokerage (USPS), and prices were always above $120. Cost me $200 in the end because I balantly chose the UPS at the time.
Quote:post #15 of 294/30/11 at 12:14pm
How do you know that soundprofessionals ships by USPS? Their site does not say anything about USPS, they only mention UPS.
I am in Canada and am faced with the problem of how to import them from an authorized dealer.....
Also Scitscat and BHphotovideo is for 160$, not 119.
Anybody find a solution? :S
- Best place to buy an ATH - M50?
- Headphone Impedance
- › DT770 pro 80's broke, confidence lost in Beyer...advice please 3 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 8 seconds ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 15 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 24 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 7 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 7 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 7 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace my Audeze LCD-2. Recommendations for alternatives? 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2