Fair enough Inks. We both agree that it is an excellent IEM!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and e-Q5 Last post on 4/11/15 at 3:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 12/29/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 338 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S0 added 05/30/15 p. 1060) Last post on Today at 2:15 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i havent heard the MDTs, but if youre looking for fun...that would be it.
but if youre looking for a very natural kind of sound...and very different to most UNIVERSALS, that would be the fx700.
to me...the fx700 is better.
-natural sound.(which is rare to universal)
Those of you that are using the Sony hybrid tips, how are you getting them to fit on the JVC's?
I was told that they'd fit right on, but the JVC nozzle is way too big for the Sony hybrids....
Pinoyman Strikes Back!
Hey, P-Man. You actually made the FX700 look kinda like mini-HF2s!
I had forgotten about these. Dammit man. Tanks a rot.
(Now I want to hear them all over again.)
You are refining your creative technique...
No it's not, they fit perfect on mine. Use a little elbow grease, they stretch
Thanks for the reply! Yup, lots of elbow grease and tons of frustration the first few times... for awhile, thought i was going to break or throw the dang things against the wall, but finally managed to pop them on... grrr .
- JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 3 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... 6 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 7 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2