Fair enough Inks. We both agree that it is an excellent IEM!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and e-Q5 Last post on 11/17/14 at 8:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 7/10/14 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 328 IEMs compared (Lear LUF-4F / LUF-4B / LUF-4C added 11/07/14 p. 994) Last post on Today at 8:03 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems - Page 5post #61 of 2444/27/11 at 6:42pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 2444/27/11 at 7:04pmThread Starter
i havent heard the MDTs, but if youre looking for fun...that would be it.
but if youre looking for a very natural kind of sound...and very different to most UNIVERSALS, that would be the fx700.
to me...the fx700 is better.
-natural sound.(which is rare to universal)post #63 of 2444/27/11 at 8:48pm
Those of you that are using the Sony hybrid tips, how are you getting them to fit on the JVC's?
I was told that they'd fit right on, but the JVC nozzle is way too big for the Sony hybrids....post #64 of 2444/27/11 at 10:17pmpost #65 of 2444/27/11 at 10:52pmThread Starterpost #66 of 2444/27/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
No it's not, they fit perfect on mine. Use a little elbow grease, they stretchpost #67 of 2444/27/11 at 11:16pmpost #68 of 2444/28/11 at 12:31amQuote:
Thanks for the reply! Yup, lots of elbow grease and tons of frustration the first few times... for awhile, thought i was going to break or throw the dang things against the wall, but finally managed to pop them on... grrr .post #69 of 2444/28/11 at 2:17amThread Starterpost #70 of 2444/28/11 at 9:04ampost #71 of 2444/28/11 at 12:49pmpost #72 of 2444/28/11 at 5:46pmpost #73 of 2444/28/11 at 6:23pmpost #74 of 2444/28/11 at 6:27pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › aiaiai capital discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › m-100's for rap/hip hop? 1 minute ago
- › Do you let your DAP warm up ? 2 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for vintage open-back monitoring headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Tidal lossless listening test, what's going on here? 6 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3