Fair enough Inks. We both agree that it is an excellent IEM!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and e-Q5 Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonics SM3 fall apart Last post on 11/5/12 at 11:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 12/29/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 338 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S0 added 05/30/15 p. 1060) Last post on 7/1/15 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i havent heard the MDTs, but if youre looking for fun...that would be it.
but if youre looking for a very natural kind of sound...and very different to most UNIVERSALS, that would be the fx700.
to me...the fx700 is better.
-natural sound.(which is rare to universal)
Those of you that are using the Sony hybrid tips, how are you getting them to fit on the JVC's?
I was told that they'd fit right on, but the JVC nozzle is way too big for the Sony hybrids....
Pinoyman Strikes Back!
Hey, P-Man. You actually made the FX700 look kinda like mini-HF2s!
I had forgotten about these. Dammit man. Tanks a rot.
(Now I want to hear them all over again.)
You are refining your creative technique...
No it's not, they fit perfect on mine. Use a little elbow grease, they stretch
Thanks for the reply! Yup, lots of elbow grease and tons of frustration the first few times... for awhile, thought i was going to break or throw the dang things against the wall, but finally managed to pop them on... grrr .
- JVC HA-FX700 review : WOODEN KING of Dynamic iems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 12 seconds ago
- › cables are placebo 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Appreciation/Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 5 minutes ago
- › X3II next firmware bug / improvements wish list 6 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 8 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 12 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 14 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)