When I started my first thread I was total confused by the huge offer in IEMs. Now I finaly have 3 great IEMs left to choose from.
Fisher DBA 02
Hifiman RE 262
Ultimate ears 700
The Brainwavz B2 is not tested yet (so neither the ue 700) by one of these review makers, but seems to have the same quality as the DBA 02. Both are the same from outside and have good isolation. The only problem with the B2 are, are that the new version is coming after at least 3 weeks! (Btw, I don't know the diffrence between the first B2 and the second one. only other colors I think)
So, it's actually DBA 02 vs UE 700..
(unless somebody has a beter idea???)
Who can help me decide? This are my sound preference:
- Great SQ (ofcourse, haha)
- Good for rock music
- Clear vocals, guitar, drums but not immense much treble (a good balance)
- A nice round bass that gives a good "boom" but not huge
- Also good for hiphop, metal and classic music. (So, all other genres)
- Does not need an amp for best performance!
Maybe someone can help me decide?
And if there are unexpectedly better buds that match my taste, please let me know.
It would be great to order the best choice tomorrow :D
Thanks so much. And sorry for my bad english...
Edited by david8090 - 4/10/11 at 11:54pm